Where do you do your online shopping? You said Fudd's Gun Shop and Cheaper than Dirt are compromised...

Where do you do your online shopping? You said Fudd's Gun Shop and Cheaper than Dirt are compromised, and while I signed up for Armslist it seems really scuzzy.
Also, how can I avoid any deliveries getting pinched if it arrives when I'm not home?
Pic not related.

Attached: GMOD:_Thot_Destroyer_by_happy-heavy.jpg (1920x1080, 357K)

Walmart usually has pretty competitive prices, especially in more common calibers.

Attached: 1542716533715.jpg (634x759, 184K)

Deliveries go to gun stores, they call you to let you know it's ready to be picked up. It's common courtesy to let them know beforehand a gun is on its way, but professional manners only go as far asking them to send their info in after you've already ordered it. Nonnegotiable step, you will be talking to another human being.

Classicfirearms has a good collection of guns at reasonable prices, armslist is basically ebay but gats and occasionally butter, cheaper than dirt was literally selling single magazines for over a hundred dollars during the Obama scares, and palmetto state armory is the poorfag's gateway to being seriously armed

That about covers the bases I think

True, but there's rarely a wagie around to let me in the ammo cabinet. I get impatient and leave.

Do they take Paypal? I'm wary about giving out my credit card information

I do a lot of reloading so most of my purchases are based around that. I typically am buying from Graf's, Midsouth, Midway, Everglades Ammo, and Buffalo Arms to name a few right now. When I buy ammo online it is usually from SGammo.

I avoid having packages nipped two ways. First I have things sent to my sister who is a stay at home mom and can get the packages immediately. The second is if my sister is on vacation, I have them held at a near UPS/FedEx/Post Office and I go physically get the package myself.

>wary about credit card.
>gives paypal.

As long as you're not a stupid fuck using your debit card as a credit card online you're fine, if you have decent fraud protection. American express has a great fraud department and good protection fyi.

>armslist is basically Ebay but gats and occasionally butter
Still laffin

OpticsPlanet for the majority of stuff. I have a discount code to gives 10% everything. They also take paypal, so I wait until I need >$99 of stuff and just paypal credit it.

Everything else is from Primary Arms sales or sales on manufacturer websites.

I buy from PSA, righttobear.com, primary arms, optics planet, or manufacturer's websites usually. For ammo I use price aggregators to find the best online deals for buying bulk 9mm and 5.56. Wish they still sold 7.62x54r for like 15ยข per round but it seems like those days are gone. Makes me even less motivated to put my PSL build kit together.

opticsplanet canceled my order for a binary trigger they had on sale after the vegas thing because my state had merely proposed a ban.

prepper did not.

But then you go home and order it online and wait for delivery ? Are you retarded

If I go to a brick and mortar store, I want it now. I only order online if I'm willing to wait.

If you're worried about stuff getting stolen just have it held at a UPS facility or whatever near you for pickup.

>You said Fudd's Gun Shop and Cheaper than Dirt are compromised
WTF does "compromised" even mean? Does somebody have naked pictures of Bud they're holding over his head?

Bud's caved to political pressure and stopped selling "assault weapons". Cheaper than dirt uses shitty business practices like canceling their open orders that had not yet shipped for "assault weapons" and some accessories after a school shooting (can't remember which one) and re-listing those guns and items at a 50% markup when the gun-buying frenzy hit a few days later as people were worried the gun grabbers were going to pass some legislation.

wow. Never used them, and now have no reason to.

>3ARs on the first page without me even scrolling
Disinfo shill ples. There's other reasons not to like buds gun shop, but they haven't actually caved to assault weapon fuddery. I can only imagine you've never looked yourself or you are being dishonest.

Attached: Capture - Copy.jpg (1319x925, 183K)

>Bud's caved to political pressure and stopped selling "assault weapons".
Literally 5 seconds worth of looking at their site would tell you that's not true

your thinking of dicks
as usual

Dva is for breeding

Buds is where I get my ammo, being one of the few online retailers that still ships to residence in NY. What other sites do that if I shouldn't be using Buds?

Attached: 1552220273033.jpg (1074x1061, 221K)

Price aggregators just to look around for nothing in particular or ammo sometimes. I got a decent deal on some 10 round and a 25 round 10/22 magazines from Gunmagwarehouse. Cheapest I could find anywhere. Brownells has decent deals too.

AIM surplus has good deals on shit sometimes, also they're located in the same state as me so shipping on ammo is less cancerous.

>Bud's caved to political pressure

ah, and you probably think that Rock Island Armory is anti-2a too