Swedish armed forces AMA

Swedish armed forces AMA

Attached: IMG_20190426_152936.jpg (720x960, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_occupation_code
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're carrying the rocket wrong you stupid boot.

Its not me and no, hes not

Do you suck dick?

It's muzzle-down (for future reference). Are you a conscript or what?

Yes, he is. What experience do you have with rockets, faggot?

What's your MOS?

0311 formerly

>Swedish armed forces AMA
When will the Army rebell against communist rulers of Sweden, impale all the rapfugee rapists and burn no-go zones to the ground?

Muzzle up for us, we pull it over the shoulder to use it.
Im a volunteer

MOS?

Every soldier, even if hes a chef, has got to have education on P-skott (at4), ksp58 (FN mag) and ak5c (FN fnc)

I also have education on ksp90 (FN minimi) and explosives since im a "supportman"

If the rocket were to go off on your back with the muzzle up:
1. The backblast would wreck you
2. You would send a HE rocket into the sky.
You should tell your buddies. How much cultural sensitivity training do you have to go through? How long are your contracts?

It's ironic that you guys aren't taught this as Sweden makes the AT4.

We are told muzzle up, considering it has 3 different safeties before you can even use the tigger you would have to be retarded to accidentaly set one off

Im soon done with my 9 months, some people have to go 11

do you like traps?

Attached: 1554668820543.jpg (960x924, 70K)

Are you guys mobilizing to control the mass rape or have you basically just resigned your women?

Attached: beslan9.jpg (800x600, 119K)

Do you have a Barrett 50 bgm sniper rifle?

It's not about retardation. It's because it's happened to guys in real life. That's how we learned. The safety pin gets snagged out, a guy rolls over / leans against a wall / goes through thick brush and the trigger gets depressed and the button gets pushed.

Ah well, perhaps we opted for speedier use rather than extra safety idk

Yes, but not on a group level or anything. They are pretty rare and as far as im aware only some of the "hunters" get to use them

I don't understand what you guys are talking about with throwing it over your shoulder for speedier use. I don't see how you could fire it using the shoulder stop with the sling still around your body unless you had the sling ridiculously loose.

What's your equivalent of an MOS over there.

Swedish cuckold forces

Its an odd procedure and hard to explain but we could get it fire-ready that way in like 6-8 seconds, its one of the things we had to pass a timetest on, another timetest was with the gasmask

Mos?

Imagine if he sat on your face lol like as a joke but then he farted haha. And then his balls got in your mouth on accident haha that would be so gross

Military Occupational Specialty. Your job.

This cam up for searching the MOS. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_occupation_code

"Supportman", I carry an m249 and deal with mines and explosives

What's your actual job description. Supportman sounds very POG.

Actual job description? Infantry?

Googled POG but couldnt find any decent result, so what do you mean with POG?

"Person Other than a Grunt" Non-Infantry.

Oh ok. I let all the other men empty their balls into my ass.

OP here, I forgot to mention I have a Muslim fetish and I will suck off anyone named Mohammed without hesitation.

Also had to stand royal guard for a little while

Attached: IMG_20190426_165810.jpg (2736x3648, 1.78M)

>carries an m249 and deals with mines and explosives
>POG

Attached: 56%.png (547x626, 18K)

Lol I thought swedes were supposed to be tall. What a fucking manlet

176cm

Can't tell if your joking or not.

I'm not

>5'9"

Attached: 1555789511407.jpg (550x811, 63K)

Check the id's, only the last one of those are from me

Thank you for confirming that your entire country is in fact full of literal faggots.

Why aren't you fighting the invading muslim hordes?

Ok nvm then. You still haven't answered a bunch of the questions that I've asked. Very inconsiderate.

I'll answer in a minute, I need to make a sandwich for my wife's boyfriend

Our MREs are all halal now, I kind of like it

Ah sorry, Im on my phone so its slow and I cant see ids, what unanswered questions did you have?

There are no id's on this board you muslim sucking cuckold swede.

LOL manlet

1. How much cultural sensitivity training do you have to go through?
2. What's the actual job description of "Supportman"? It sounds like it's non-Infantry and therefore gay.
3. Do you not use the shoulder-stop on your AT4s?
4. How woke are you and how cucked is your military? I would assume the military would have a higher concentration of guys that aren't down with your country being invaded by muzzies / constantly cucked.

At 2 haven't you played battlefield? He's the support class armed with a m249.

Is Sweden in any way looking to add AT capabilites to their CV90's in form of turret mounted TOWS?

Gå och lägg dig, rekrytjävel. Vilket kompani är du på? Du är på I19 och muckar i maj. Du är ingen jävla ”swedish soldier”. Du är en värnpliktig och kass rekryt.

Oh my I think I've been bamboozled.

Oh no it looks like he has bamboozled me.

1. The only things similar to this would just have been in the beginning of the education when they basically said "dont be racist dont be sexist", and so on.
2. Infantry for the armored Corp.
3.yes we do, we also have a pistol grip in The front that apparently the US variant doesnt have.
4. Pretty woke, i would be seen as pretty far right by swedish standards but swedish and US standards for leftists and alt right and such are pretty different i would imagine.

Sorry Im so slow, some of these questions i didnt take seriously at first given how much swedehate there is on this board, not that im surprised by that

Attached: IMG_20190212_135817.jpg (1824x3648, 641K)

Aldrig sagt att man är soldier, dock räknas jag som menig men kallar mig själv ändå alltid rekryt. Svarar på frågor för dom som har frågor att ställa, gillar du inte det kan du lämna.

Don’t bother. He’s not a soldier. He’s a recruit at the Norrbotten Regiment in northern sweden. Presumably in a logistics company.

Every swedish soldier and recruit gets to learn AT4, AT-mines andtripwires. Depending on your specific role in the squad you may get the M240 or M249 as well.

This is an 18-year old kid who knows fuck all.

T. Actual Swedish soldier.

Lol arabic is a funny looking language

Tack, jag har en bra förståelse för gradsystemet. Vad får dig att tro att du sitter i nån position att svara på frågor som folk på ett vapenforum kan ha om sveriges försvarsmakt?

Vilket kompani är du på?

1. I said i was a volunteer and soon finished with my service, never that i was a soldier.
2. I said every one has to learn at4, only a few get to learn atmines so idk wtf you are on about.

Daily reminder that this guy is the Supreme Commander of the Swedish Armed Forces.

Attached: VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN.jpg (992x558, 79K)

"Swedish Armed Forces AMA" implies that you are a member of the Swedish Armed Forces. I.e. a solider. I should've known you were a stupid boot by you not knowing how to carry a rocket.

Attached: ban8r.jpg (620x543, 25K)

We are taught muzzle up, and if you actually read the thread you would see that its not me in the picture, its just a guy i know

femfemma

?

ÅH NEJ NEJ NEJ NEJ POJKEN VET INTE

1. Fair enough. Nonetheless, you, as a recruit, are not in any position to answer questions regarding the Swedish armed forces on an vietnamese basket-weaving forum.

2. Since I can see in your royal guard picture that you are in the armored battalion at I19 Norrbottens Regemente, you have been educated in using AT-mines as they’re fairly fucking easy and quite essential to an ARMORED battalion.
Also, you are not mechanized infantry since we dont produce any mechanized infantry soldiers here at I19 until this summer. Stop trying to seem like hot shit.

LOOLLL you better stand at attention for your senior before he hazes you.

Never said i was mechanized infantry but since you brought it up, my patch quite literally says mechanizedbatalion.

Im just here answering what I can and sharing my experiences with those who want to know what its like in another country, why are you trying so much to hate on that?

Du skrev here at I19, är du första pansarskytte?

Varför är du så arg på ett jänkar anime forum? Har du kanske lite problem med hjärnan eller är du bara en jävla boomer?

Attached: 1554134617286.jpg (503x730, 62K)

He's calling out a boot. Also: careful with posting Hitler! Don't you remember what country you live in? Hope you use a VPN or something.

I'm not OP you absolute mong

Attached: 1545776802397.jpg (1080x1350, 62K)

I wasn't implying you were OP, manlet.

Räknas inte som menig, du är rekryt och inget annat. Mening blir du vid anställning.

Fast där har du fan helt fel.

t. annan user

The AT4 is not a rocket.

Hahaha, djävla lammkött!

Jesus christ this thread is a shitshow.

Anyhow, Spaning (Recce) is where its at, everyone else (and some of the recce guys too) at I 19 is actuall artillery-level brainlets.

I worked there from 2016 - 2018 and jesus was it a shitshow of epic proportions.

Attached: öb3.jpg (980x551, 97K)

>Inte gå gruppchef
Vad gör han?

You're free to share! I have a friend who is a "spaningssoldat", I think

I wasnt at any of the fighting companies, but rather in the regimental staff, wich meant that you got to see all the units do their thing.

One guy shot a moose with a smoke shell for a CG, another guy managed to flip a truck with our expensive as shit command container. Twice.
Saw a Leo 2 crash right into a CV90 while reversing.

A lot can be told about I 19, hopefully its better now tho. At least you are not 31st battalion, so there is allways that.

>9 months
Isn't it basically just bootcamp?

Ok guys serious questions
1. Are they actively pushing for arabs and negroes to volunteer in your army? I heard that in french army they especially search for such candidates to be officers and noncoms.
2. Whats the % probability of violent armed takeover in the next 5-10 years? You know if you dont do that, you are GONE?
I've heard 2 months ago on Jow Forums from some swede a rumour that he lives near some military outpost and while hiking nearby every week he saw some strange activity in the night like some civilian cars coming near and some bags being packed to them (weapons and ammo presumably?) by some big white guys
He told me he observed this for 6 weeks straight then it stopped

9 months is the regular conscription time. The real bootcamp part of it is only the first 3 months, after that you get to actually work with what you are supposed to.

Danish CIS here (I think something like 25B, 25S or 25L is the closest thing to a danish CISMD). I had no idea of the similarities we shared, armed forces inbetween.
Fuck conscripts, man.

1. Are they actively pushing for arabs and negroes to volunteer in your army?
Not really. There once was a small push for it, as we wanted them to not feel excluded, but when conscription was restarted nobody cares anymore.

2. Whats the % probability of violent armed takeover in the next 5-10 years? You know if you dont do that, you are GONE?
Zero. Absolute zero. Nobody here even thinks its an issue that we are turning into muttland 2.0, so it wont ever happen

>I've heard 2 months ago on Jow Forums from some swede a rumour that he lives near some military outpost and while hiking nearby every week he saw some strange activity in the night like some civilian cars coming near and some bags being packed to them (weapons and ammo presumably?) by some big white guys
He told me he observed this for 6 weeks straight then it stopped
He is probably full of shit, or they were up to some regular buisness, that involved transporting shit. Unless they were armorers they couldnt even steal guns without beeing caught.

Aren’t you supposed to be tall In sweeden?

Also having a military isn’t very progressive thats gunna be a big “sweeden no!” From me.

>Pansarskytte i Boden
Jösses, man kommer fan inte längre ner i näringskedjan utan att vara fänrik...

Attached: kalle.jpg (240x240, 11K)

1. They try not to see color, I atleast think.
2. Very low. The "civilian" cars are most likely military anyways, we've got a bunch of old transporters, Volvos, Saabs etc that operate with a military licenseplate but look very civilian, sometimes officers even used civilianmarked cars to transport ammo and stuff

Attached: 1555437709302.png (734x1130, 584K)

>sometimes officers even used civilianmarked cars to transport ammo and stuff

Have done this a bunch of times. Its allways fun to see the looks you get when you step out of the car to buy ciggarets but you have an AK-4 with you.

Lmao hemvärnet

Attached: e2gtwaiodmc21.png (640x640, 512K)

Whats your experience so far? Are there a lot of people doing conscription at your regiment?

Do you plan on staying after conscription?

>Hemvärnet är de enda som använder Ak-4!!!11!
Försök igen user, för du har fel.

Going to Stockholm in August. Is it easy for me to bag a Swedish bitch out there if I'm not white nor a muzzie? Would I just have to insinuate that they'll be racist if they dont bang me to bag one?