Posp/PSO fuckery Pt. 1

So I recently bought this "PSO 3-9x24 Tigr" from kalinka Optics and have encountered a massive issue. When you zoom in, the reticle shifts high right. It's ffp but I belive the reticle isn't centered properly. Anyone else encounter something like this?

Attached: 20190426_100659.jpg (1488x1662, 1.37M)

Send it back

It's not centered because it's adjusted by moving the reticle around.

lol have you contacted the distributor or manufacturer about it?

Palmetto State Optics?

I eventually zeroed the optic on about 4x and voted to not touch that disk again for a while. So if I zoom it in it should be fine now?

Emailed last night. No response yet.

Vowed, dial,*. This is what I get for phone posting

Depends on how the scope is aligned at your particular rifle.

You lost me

Which part you don't understand? It's at the core an ancient 60's optic so the adjustments you do move the reticle out the center plane. Which is further amplified by zooming in.

Underrated

Shoot it zoomed out and in, see if the groups actually move.
If it's busted, you'll have to return it anyway so you still lose your zero.

This

You should've bought Chinese.

>buy shit optic
>it's shit
Woah, didn't see that coming

is this different from western optics, what changes when you zero a combloc scope.

Fix your mount, scope is fine comrade

Yes it fucking is god damn. I've already laid it out two times, are you dense?

what happens when you zero a western optic vs a russian one.

Fuck off nigger go read some russianoptics.net

You're supposed to shim the mount to fix this. Or, in true russian style, simply grab another $30 stamped rifle.

The power and reliability of the slavic firearm industry!

Yes it loses zero when you change the magnification. It's returned when set back to the original mag used for zeroing though

So the 9x24 Tigr isn't a FFP optic unlike what most people think. You have to set the magnification at what you want to shoot at and zero it from there. It's complete bullshit and a reason why people don't buy them. Slavs can't into optics too well.

Attached: posp-4x24b_000.jpg (800x800, 53K)

Wow what bullshit. Other than aesthetics why would you spend that amount for a new one.

Scope is fine, you americans just cant into metrics