Hey Jow Forums, I got a hunting dog yesterday. Say something nice about the boy

Hey Jow Forums, I got a hunting dog yesterday. Say something nice about the boy

Attached: IMG950090.jpg (1200x1600, 466K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2bjPbFFhQ7k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least he's part white.

Fpbp
Hes going to fuck your gf more than you do

He's a finnish breed, they're bear hunting dogs. From a distance they're supposed to look like black bear cubs to be able to get close and whatnot

I would pet the shit out of that dog

But there are no black bears in Finland

I can see that. I feel like the white belly would give him away though.

he cute

Well then I guess the dog did its job

How do you know it's a hunting dog? Has he been gun conditioned yet? Has some someone been working on soft mouth training with him? He's a nice pupper for sure but probably a long way (and a lot of work) from a hunting dog.
Pic is my mutt doing his Lindsey Lohan imitation

Attached: Boo.jpg (941x1083, 159K)

Hunting breed, breeder trained him lightly with soft mouthing/chasing but he also has some hereditary traits(both his parents were used fairly often in their prime to hunt bears). I'm going to gun train him in a few months, I'm aware he needs a lot of work but he's smart so I'm less worried about it.
Your does does a great impression, he could also be charlie sheen

Nice markings! He better be named Socks.

Thank you! His name is otso, which is finnish for the spirit of bears

>hope he's bulletproof.

I mean... cute wiw fuzzy puppy! He gonna get a lot bigger or is he more of a medium size breed? Going to train him yourself or take him to school?

That pup is adorable. 10/10 would pet.

Not a niggerbull, solid 9.5/10 - IGN

I'm gonna train him myself, my wife and I have alternating work schedules(she works until 4, I leave for work at 3) so I have plenty of time during the day. They grow to roughly 60 lbs, hes about 15 now

Based. An actual useful pet compared to cats (the incel pet)

cats are disgusting

Make sure you give him a head start for the sportsmanship

this
I've "accidentally" ran over some neighborhood cats on "accident" (flooring it and running the stupid shits over) and it's extremely satisfying. Little shits aren't smart enough to stay out of the roads like based dogs are.

The only benefit I've ever recieved from cats was when I lived in the ghetto and the stray cats kept the rats out of my house
Cats are literally the niggers of the pet kingdom

Don't forget they literally infect their owners with some strange unknown disease. It's probably mind control to make them even dumber than cat fags already are.

It sure fucking does. I dated a girl that owned cats, she thought it was 'cute' or 'funny' when her cat would knock shit in MY HOUSE off desks and tables and break it
Full glasses of water, beer, a glass of pricey scotch that I dont buy often, fuck cats. Literal nigger tier animals.

Did you steal my dog?

t. Chow mutt lover

Does yours get the butt pantaloons like mine does? Does he get angry if you shave them because hus ass gets cold?

Post dog, this is a dog thread

Learn the proper way to train the dog so it won’t be scared of loud noises
Shooting a gun next to a dog is NOT the proper way

Attached: C59FAA59-ED2D-40C6-8F03-14EB16023803.jpg (2592x1936, 1.78M)

Mini is displeased with the cat hate.

Op nice pup he looks cool.

Attached: 20190425_214155.jpg (3264x1836, 1.43M)

He's a cute one.

Attached: IMG_7086.jpg (3264x2448, 737K)

He looks like he'll have a nice dick when hes older

I keep having dreams about white huskies. I want one now.

Attached: 1554629209084.jpg (342x246, 8K)

What kind of breed is that? He looks cute as fuck.

He's a Karelian Bear dog, here's his parents

Attached: i285134164434738308._szw1280h1280_.jpg (1280x960, 191K)

Attached: 8C154E17-256E-4E02-A148-3F2C2F40B9A0.jpg (3556x2666, 3.6M)

What a good battle buddy.

Thanks. Hopefully you will keep him safe from the atfniggers.

Nope. Not unless you abandoned him in central Ohio. Vet thinks he's an Aussie/chow mix. He does have the swishy pants and I have never shaved them (only cleaned shit out of them occasionally). Good dog. he is a clown.

He'll be fine. He's proven in the day that I've had him that he's confident and without fear while also being loyal to me, so I'm sure if the atf tries to Waco me I'll die with my dog and rifle at my side

Thanks! He's a goof right now, he's got a short attention span and he tries to antagonize my wife like he's hunting her

Heres mine Jow Forumsarpet commrade

Attached: Chester w uszance.jpg (640x640, 58K)

Attached: like-you-could-tell-the-difference.jpg (1200x1600, 660K)

I like him in hats

Attached: Chester ubrany w nic.png (1080x1350, 1.09M)

Holy fucking keksicles

All dogs are good dogs.

There was this border collie...And then there are the toy poodles.

It's a harness

That’s a whole lotta samefagging and shit that never happened. But hey, whatever lets you sleep at night. And now we wait for the artistically rendered screenshot “proving” me wrong.

>the cat hate.

It’s just 1 or 2 virginal neverserveds, expressing their angst in the only way they know how. Ignore them.

Fuck cats and fuck you, this is a dog thread

Toxoplasmosis pilled my man

>cats dont knock shit down or decimate local songbirds

Truth. Cats are great. Dogs are great. Both are bros in their own way, and both can be really useful in their own way. Any person who hates one or the other is a fag.

Also haters don't realize they're inadvertently talking shit about themselves. Pets reflect their owners. If you have asshole or useless cats/dogs or have only met assholeir useless cats/dogs, guess what? You're an asshole and so are all of your friends/family.

Have you been attacked by a cat at some point in your lives?
youtube.com/watch?v=2bjPbFFhQ7k

10/10
A very good boy

wtf i love cats now

>actively hunt vermin
>useless

Don't fucking joke about Lindsay Lohan.

It's still too tragic.

Attached: -05mjL27MxzW9--oKxl2e9gvBKOT_PR34C4AQ72H8MA.jpg (640x960, 96K)

Is 270 Winchester excessive for mule deer under 50 yards? I hunt in densely forested areas in the deep south.

I have a hunting cat. Say something nice about him.

Attached: IMG_0846.jpg (4032x3024, 2.7M)

Where the fuck are there mulies in the deep south?

And it's not excessive, but you want something that can handle brush better like .30-30, .35 Remington, or .44 Mag

>decimate local songbirds
Ah yes, the old muh 6 gorillion meme again. Did you ever bother to look into any of those studies? The 33 species claim is actually drawn from a rat depredation study, where the presence of cats was mentioned in a footnote. All of the other studies are compilations of earlier studies, which in turn are estimates based on a small sample size, which in turn is drawn from anecdotal claims. It’s the same kind of science Dems use to prove gun control works.

>knock shit down
Of course they do. Just like dogs chew on shit. Both cases are easily corrected with training. The part of that whole tale that rings false is where the user (you, perhaps?) claims that his gf’s cat is doing all of this destruction in his domicile. This implies that the gf is either bringing the cat over when she visits, or gf and cat are cohabitating in the domicile. The first is highly unlikely, the cat would spend the duration of the visit under a bed. If the second case is accurate, then the user is such a cuck that he can’t even lay down a few simple ground rules in his own home. I suspect that the reality is, the gf and cat are both the products of a rich fantasy life.

>t.

Attached: 1554399780073.jpg (501x435, 124K)

They aren’t mutually exclusive, either.

Attached: 2B13A564-6758-4DAE-8288-9A12FEA72645.jpg (1125x1687, 797K)

I bought a bullmastiff to bark at the black bear that raid our trash if that counts. She scares them off really well.

Will 300 win mag with heavy bullets do the trick? I can download them so it won't explode the deer.

>dat crease

Attached: 1550642393408.jpg (346x331, 23K)

Make way for the Bear Hound

Attached: Plott.jpg (645x380, 85K)

Yeah, my ex girlfriends cat was comfortable enough with me after 4 years that when she moved in and brought the cat, it wasn't hiding under a bed the whole time. It would have been easily corrected, but she thought it was funny and never saw fit to do so. You're still a retarded cat defending faggot, no better than the people that defend shitbulls. Fuck cats and fuck you.

give him hearing protection or you’re an abusive monster

Fantasy life it is, then.

I will, I am waiting for him to get to full size before I buy any

Noice. This your pup?

Looks like a good kitty!

you're a good person. Also a suppressor is an even better solution.

Make sure you give him lots of exercise (that breed really needs it), socialize him with other dogs, and train him to be a good boi

Fpbp

Here's a non-fantasy picture of you, faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190425-121957_Instagram.jpg (1080x1220, 237K)

My wife and I are very active, so activity won't be an issue. We also live in a very close knit neighborhood and everyone has dogs, so socializing him won't be hard either. Have you owned one?

9.5/10 Cute little fucker. Treat him well, user.

Regretfully not. Had a Plott with almost the exact same brindled coat but I gave him to my dad.

Cats are still shit. Anything a cat can do, a dog can do. But dogs can do more than cats in the first place.

Name one reason to have a cat, over a dog, that doesn't come down to "But I like cats." If you like cats, fine. But you can still admit that it is a largely usesless pet that is hard to train.

And my other Plott killed and/or treed too many cats in the neighborhood. He has a good home and hunts hogs now.

I have a purebred Doberman who is not much of a hunter. He's too skittish around funs. But he defends the house and my kids.

The puppy I recently got is some sort of Doberman/Rottweiler mixed with something else. I may try to take her hunting. But I doubt she'll get into it.

Damn. That's a beautiful dog, brindle coats are my favorite. I had a corso that was brindle, not much of a hunter but probably the best friend I've ever had

POST PICTURES, THIS IS A GOOD BOY THREAD

The Puppy

Attached: 20190426_161855.jpg (4032x3024, 3.18M)

What's its name?

And of course the pictures are messed up. But oh well.

Here's the big guy himself.

Attached: 20190426_161934.jpg (4032x3024, 3.05M)

Attached: balls.jpg (750x563, 56K)

His name is Otso, which is Finnish for the spirit of the bear

Pic from a couple of years ago.

Attached: dawg.jpg (485x613, 99K)

Based and redpilled

>licks lips ;)

Attached: lick.jpg (531x613, 118K)

10/10 would love

Chow shep mix

Attached: 72294.jpg (2048x1462, 626K)

>very fast pupper moving at incredibly fast speed to hyper speed hug a fine gentleman

I like it. Hi, Otso

Pretty sure he meant brown bears. That breed usually has more brownish fur in direct sunlight.

>Pink star on his snoots
Little cutie fluffy wuffy wumpkins with big floppy woppy ears for snuggy wugs
Good boi
Good boi

He gonna be a fine cat eater. Teach him well.

>It would have been easily corrected
You too much of a cuck to pick up a spray bottle? Your house, you set the rules.

In your dreams, gaylord