Pay for range time

>Pay for range time
>begin shooting
>"YOU IN LANE 69 NO RAPID FIRE"

Attached: 1556290842750.png (783x662, 581K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/k.desu.meta/username/The_Ant_Man/tripcode/!KpuDfj7/2s/
usatoday.com/story/news/2018/08/10/u-s-homicide-clearance-rate-crisis/951681002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>paying for a range

Attached: pathetic.png (800x450, 359K)

>Shoot at someone's range
>Having to follow their rules
>You had the chance to read the rules prior to paying
hOw CaN tHeY dO tHiS?!?!

Attached: 1549402974972.jpg (1024x979, 80K)

>Pays for range
>Figure it is own time own target
>Everyone is firing as well
>Shit lit up
>Fires
>Lane #12 who permitted you to fire!?
>Gets thrown out
The Literal Fuck

Their rules can still be shit you turbonigger

Then why did you give them your money, retard?

Attached: 1_nUqpMGYtGeDJ1locL3jm1g.jpg (639x359, 53K)

Don't give them your shekels then

>go into range
>everyone has their antfarm payment fees
>i pay mine but don't have an antfarm
>i get deathglare from everyone
>i start shooting at rage lane
>speaker comes on yelling at me to ceasefire as ants fall out and land on me "LANE 69 WHERE IS YOUR ANTFARM!?"
>everyone start screaming hoobidy doobidy as they undress and throw buckets of ants at me
>a random guy that is the range officer wearing an ant for a mask runs for me and grabs me and screams into my face "YOU BROKE RANGE RULE YOU GODDAMN FUCKING HERETIC TICK LOVING BASTARD" before he throws me into this storm shelter
>turn light on my phone
>find myself in stormshelter full of fireants

That is the last time i am ever going to Antman's fun house range day ever again, frog legs aren't that good either.

That story is total bullshit, I go to antman's all the time and I've never seen frog legs at the proshop

the rules exist because of people like you, fucking faggot

>tfw brought my antfarm because I'm not a fucking retard
>tfw had a great time

Attached: 1539729309757.jpg (800x800, 86K)

>he doesn't tip the RO

This angers me for some reason. Good thing is fake

>range
>not your back yard

>make thread
>use the most obnoxious looking picture I have

>NO RAPID FIRE
I'm in Cuckafornia and I've never been to a range where this is a thing. Is this a European thing?

Some cities don't have that much of variety, you know

>He doesn't recognize it from Interpol's Evil

I want zoomers to leave.

What's the best antfarm to bring to antman's fun house rang? All i could find are kid's size antfarms that comes with chicken tenders

Its a fudd thing.

ROSEMARY

Anyone have experience with clear gel ant farms? I’ve heard good and bad things about them.

I live in the western chicago suburbs and I feel your pain. Best I can do is a 75 yard range you pay nearly $30 an hour for. unless I feel like driving a few hours away.

This is now an ant farm thread

Attached: antworks-illuminated-gel-ant-farm.jpg (518x518, 79K)

I miss antman

See, that's the thing about fake outrage. All that matters is the feeling it created in you. You can know intellectually that the story was fake, but your future feelings and opinions don't know how to take that into account. And if it ever comes up, you can just tell yourself, "sure, that story was fake, but it's something that kind of person WOULD have done."

Doesn't make it any less obnoxious, grandpa

Just shoot on public land, you dumb nigger. Ranges are gay

Attached: IMG_20190412_113246.jpg (4032x3024, 1.77M)

It's illegal in my shitty state

This image has some serious comfy.

>tfw moved too far into the suburbs
>tfw don't know any abandoned logging roads anywhere

Attached: I_Couldnt_Wait_To_Kill_Sorry_Comics.jpg (430x457, 88K)

What state do you live in? I was under the impression that states could only have laws preventing you from shooting on state land, and that all national land was fair game assuming it was an arbitrary distance away from buildings and you had a backstop.

Oregon is comfy as fuck as long as you aren't in Portland.

Yeah, I'm a suburb dweller too. It's about a 1.5 hour drive to get to where that picture was taken, down logging roads.

Well shit, I know a good day at the range is worth it, it inspires me to make the trip if people here are doing the same. Just gonna have to look I guess

Illinois. We;re notorious for not having many outdoor shooting options short of owning your own land or being a member of a club I WOULD join a club but the nearest one is over two hours away.

if you don't like the choices then fucking move out of a shithole

>desert fag detected
Not all of us live in places were there's large swathes of worthless wilderness

Attached: 700px-US_federal_land.agencies.svg.png (700x541, 182K)

I live in Kansas, one of the most conservative states on guns, and the range I go to (range 54) does this
However they allow you to do it with RO permission

Would it be possible to create a flesh light out of the gelatin material used in those types of ant farms? The gelatin being encased in some sort of impenetrable plastic so the ants can't escape, and such that the ants can only get sustenance though my emissions into the device?

Attached: 1411315679001.png (398x374, 43K)

Heaven restores you in life

Just how mad was this legend?

That's 100% how you get dick ants user

Definitely, I just go infrequently(1-2 times a month), and spend the whole day there. Totally worth the time spent driving.

Damn, you guys have really shitty public land. Have you looked into the Shawnee national forest? Seems like people hunt in it, which would make me think you could target shoot on it.

Oregonfag*
True though I suppose, we're slightly spoiled in that regard.

The gelatin is generally also their food source, though you could theoretically do this with something like ballistic gelatin

Attached: IMG_20181215_125602 - Copy.jpg (4032x3024, 2.85M)

>Shawnee national forest

I live near chicago unfortunately. That's about 5 hours away. Luckily I'm self employed and once my income is a little more steady I'll be bailing on this state.

>but your future feelings and opinions don't know how to take that into account
Why does everyone insist on explaining social behavior as "people r stupid lawl"? In an outrage circlejerk you feel socially rewarded for being outraged, obviously that reinforces similar reactions of anger

>I live near chicago unfortunately.
My condolences. Hopefully you can get out sooner than later, good luck.

>sure, that story was fake, but it's something that kind of person WOULD have done.

its really annoying when someone says something like this after you prove what they posted was fake.

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/k.desu.meta/username/The_Ant_Man/tripcode/!KpuDfj7/2s/

He was absolutely insane.

>WE USED TO STACK SHIT LIKE YOU 3 FEET HIGH IN KOREA

Attached: fuckniggers.jpg (750x1000, 191K)

RIP Terry

Attached: 1540331627600.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

>15+ pages

Jesus fucking christ almighty was this fucking every day through 2014-2015?

Sucks to suck urbanite

It was every day hell even the mods couldn't even stop him

Anyone know some public land I can shoot at near Colorado springs?

I live in a county of less than 4000 people and when I go to the range there's no one or some crazies setting up a whole bunch of targets going all military like. I swear fuckers from over 90 mins away are coming here. Otherwise I got militias or extremists hidden in my community.

>go to range
>see it's closed when it should be open
>call office number to see what's up
>rape dwarf escaped again

I'm sorry I don't live in Chechnya

Jesus fucking christ

Morrisonfag wanting to know this as well, as my local range is only indoor.

>talking shit about GAT guns
They're the best we got man. I have to drive from Naperville but I still do it because they're the best option

Oh boo hoo. Get a car and drive to some government land or atleast a better range.

T. Torontonian

>However they allow you to do it with RO permission
I bet you need permission from Tyrone to lick your wife’s cum filled pussy after her bull fucks her don’t you you fucking ginormous faggot

>tfw southern Maine
>tfw not a single goddamn place to shoot longer than 20 yards for free

Attached: james_yeager_paul_harrell_david_yankeemarshal_cucks_in_gun_community_with_nigger_spic_children_2.png (158x246, 62K)

>dem double dubs
>dat instant classic greentext
include me in the screenshot

Attached: top kek.jpg (555x416, 202K)

no

joke's on you, I screenshotted it myself >:D

don't you guys have schools?

this. you fucking desert nigger.

>living in a fudd state
Sucks for you.

Sorry all the deadbeat farmers and fudds own all the land in your shit state.

>There is ONE good indoor range near me
>Another one makes you buy their 5.56 frangible ammo for $1 a round or something stupid like that because they didn't invest in a halfway decent backstop
>Outdoor ranges nearby are fudd shit (single loading only)
>No innawoods places to shoot

>Not shooting on BLM land
>Not shooting in a local area where the guy doesn't care if you use the land because he sells brass

Holy fuck. I enjoyed reading this.

I don’t think those ants want to be illuminated all the time, asshole.
>He doesn’t have an IR ant farm light and NVGs for maximum happy ants.

>buy house in ghetto
>buy tons of broken/fake luxury shit to entice nigs
>nigs can smell the whitey and his goods from a mile away
>as soon as darkness falls, prepare yourself
>world war N
>???
>Free shooting range with live targets

Attached: 1553292055951.jpg (398x500, 44K)

I was hoping so hard when I read the post he had returned. Sadly not. Rip those frog legs off in hell you glorious bastard.

>Oregon
Is there a good area to shoot near-ish Portland? Building my first rifle soon, if I can avoid paying range fees and shoot alone in nature that would be so much better.

>Is there a good area to shoot near-ish Portland?
Yes
>Building my first rifle soon, if I can avoid paying range fees
Not near Portland, depending on what near means to you

Is this actual real antman for real?!

>6699
>69

Were is our screenshot?

I'm a Keizerfag, and am thus only familiar with the Santiam state forest, which has lots of borrows that make great improvised ranges. That's a bit out of your way though, I think your best bet would be the Mt. Hood National Forest, or Gifford Pinchot National Forest. I've been told to avoid silver creek falls because of nosey hikers.

If you are willing to go to the Santiam State Forest, 44.7227330, -122.4286449 is an excellent spot, that is close to the entrance. Even better than that is 44.705670, -122.359339 although it is a fair bit in. That is where was taken.

I'd highly recommend looking around on shooting forums for people asking the same question though, even reddit might have good suggestions.

Attached: IMG_20181105_063631 - Copy.jpg (4032x3024, 1.31M)

Will do, thanks. Maybe I'll make a trip out of it.

>Southeast Ohio
>What options are there?

Attached: 1544444592910.jpg (492x449, 35K)

Southwest I mean

Do you know how easy it is to catch a bullet and a gun range?

Real easy when dickheads arrive and dont follow the rules...
You will always notice a loaded gun facing in the direction of the other shooters on their table.

Attached: 2EC0691A-FBAB-4CB5-A964-7E277D3BCC6A-2379-000001E03061388C.gif (498x372, 969K)

3.7 MB JPG

#
>lives near a veritable war zone and doesn't have a place to shoot
usatoday.com/story/news/2018/08/10/u-s-homicide-clearance-rate-crisis/951681002/

2016 case clearance rate was 26%
2018 was even lower

Detroit clearance rate for murder in 2016 was less than 15% per the linked article.
You are just afraid to play odds of 75-85% getting away with the deed.
Gangbangers DGAF.
My back yard Hickok45 starter set.
Think I need some orange paint for better contrast.
Leaf canopy should fill out soon.

Attached: 20190427_003957.jpg (2425x1314, 3.05M)

Bump

>Hoobidy
>fuggin
>Doobidy

Attached: 40B35673-6D63-4867-9ED0-A206C1BBD9ED.jpg (480x582, 55K)

That's what you get you tick lover!

I miss you antman

What do i get if i bring my antfarm AND frog legs?

As far as indoor ranges go they are great and the people who work there are very friendly. I just wish I could shoot outside.

>world war N
Holy shit my sides

he was a real human being, one of us, hope he comes back, this board was better when most of us were mentally ill and autistic/disabled.

A real crazy fucker indeed

Those ants were added in photoshop.

>he didn't bring his ant farm

What a fucking mook

Attached: Holy++that+killed+me+_eaf8a831be5474cf36dfa72ad8e6229c.jpg (780x644, 133K)

He's dead, fren

>I remember the time I was out in the woods with my hatchet and I was hacking away at some broken stump and accidentally wacking a rabbit that turned out to be in labor.

>The thing squealed really loud as the baby rabbits where coming out of her flower so considering I was out in the woods and I just so happened to have this hatchet lodged in the rabbits spine I decided to pick the rabbit up and just slammed the head on the stump and made the head go "crack" and boy it gave me an exciting feeling.

>The little rabbits I just pressed the head down on the rock and listened to the squeals till the head popped like a zit which was fun.

>I should have kept two and breed some more for intertainment but I was hungry so I made a campfire and cooked the rabbit I killed first.

>It tasted really nice.
Obviously a redditor, look at the spacing.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1556267795114.jpg (981x1200, 364K)

He was a phone user you dummy

What's the point of ranges? What's even the fun of shooting down a narrow, constricted lane, having some obese police-academy washout bark at you for breaking his imaginary rules? When I go shooting, half the fun is hiking across the open countryside and forests, not having to worry about the world around me for a few hours, and challenging myself by finding new ways to set up shots and estimate distances. It's a decent workout at the end of the day too. All of that is lost with ranges, and I can only imagine indoor ranges would be even worse. I get that it's useful for police and the military, but for Joe Civilian, what's the point?