What is your experience with women in the military?

What is your experience with women in the military?

Pic
>Norwegian female officer virtue signaling about how it is an advantage to have many females aboard
>"4 out of 5 navigators on the KNM Helge are women"
>the ship sunk on the 8th November 2018 after colliding with a 250m (820ft) oil tanker

Attached: 1550045923802.png (600x285, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6168075/Trailblazing-Marine-26-kicked-relationship-subordinate-went-marry.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cRazvXwZQKk
youtube.com/watch?v=g2ACkqxqgP8
nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna999156
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I saw a QT Lt. at the local Guard Armory once. I didn't talk to her because I'm autistic. That's about it.

Women are not the problem. It is the relaxing of standards.

To blame women for the sinking of a ship with an overworked crew coming from a major NATO exercise - is brainlet thinking.

>Women are not the problem. It is the relaxing of standards

Those two are functionally the same in this situation though. The only way women in the military even works is if the standards are relaxed.

I don't have a problem with women serving, so long as they are held to the same standards that the men were. The problem is that there are very, very, few women who can match men when it comes to strength and fitness standards. When you have to change standards and make exceptions in order to facilitate allowing a large number of women into the force then you have a problem. I'm sure other anons can repost the various images showing examples of lowered standards as well exceptional or preferential treatment given to female soldiers.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6168075/Trailblazing-Marine-26-kicked-relationship-subordinate-went-marry.html
I was in this unit. She married a Marine, deployed, slept with other Marines, other crimes. They're poison for the military.

This. China has many women sailors but does not hit merchant ships or piss in bottles because of laziness.

China has a better military than NATO in general, so it's not fair to compare.

>Literally being paid to drive a war boat
>War is stressful
>War is hard work
>Crashes boat they are paid to drive
"But we cant blame those women cuz everyone was overworked and stressed out :("
Wew lad

It's ironic how smart you think you are.

user just stated that the lax standards are the problem, not them beeing female. Had the Norwegian Navy just had some actual standards not not recruited absolute brainlets (both male and female) this would never had happened.

Sure, war is stressful, but what if we actually enlisted people that can hanlde stressful situations

Considering how big ships are and the distances involved in naval shit, any collision is really the crew not doing their job. How hard is it to look out of the window?

>What is your experience with women in the military?

It has been good so far. Our standards are exactly the same for females and males (yes, that includes physical tests), so I havent met any females that preformed worse then the avrage male, at least not significantly.

It was foggy as hell this day tho, so nothing to see out there.

Which military is this?

Do you not realize, or are unwilling to admit, that the lowered standards are to permit women to serve?

>Implying military ships operate entirely on sailors' eyesight

I was simply replying to what user said about
>How hard is it to look out of the window?

I dont really see how this is an issue tho. Females usually score better at inteligence tests. Naturally they fall short on the physical tests, but I seriously doubth that was an issue in this incident.

Chances are that if they increase the requiments in the IQ-tests (while keeping the low physical standards) more females would be selected.

Sweden
>inb4 thread spins out of control when Jow Forums arrives and sees Sweden beeing mentioned.

This

Women are pretty much THE problem in anything they're involved in

There are not and what you go on to say does not disagree with what I've said.

I didn't suggest this.

Had I aimed my comment at women being overworked - I would have said women, not crew. Shit happens, people make mistakes - however, that's why you have systems, processes, standing orders, etc.

This was a systematic failure. Not by a single gender.

Then please, by all means, show me otherwise.

I have not asserted that the Norwegian Navy has weakened standards. Only that this is not because the navigators are women.

It does not. Individual women can meet the standard, much like individual men can fail the standard.

It wasn't foggy at all. The crew saw the oil tanker but thought it was a mainland installation due to the flood lights on top of the bridge.

This video shows how the conditions were
youtube.com/watch?v=cRazvXwZQKk

Arabs cannot into navy

We have subs and corvettes that are okay. Too bad we only have a few of them. We were actually considering buying something like the ship Norway managed to sink, but that never happended.

>Think lights are the mainland
>Sail at it anyway
That ship was sinking no matter what.

Its honestly a mixed bag, with a few decent ones and some shockers. Earlier in the year I was on a couple month long exercise in Kenya (bong army) playing opfor, with a bunch of platoons from different regiments making up the roughly company plus strength opfor contingent.

A couple of the platoons were from one of the cavalry regiments, and one of those platoons was lead by their first ever female platoon commanders. By all regards she was pretty decent; very professional, good level of fitness, mucked in and knew her stuff. Didnt ask for or expect any compromises for being female and everyone respected her.

On the other hand, we had a bird from a scottish reserve battalion who would regularly get attached to us. She got attached to us because the platoon she was meant to be with (reg Scots troops) were our support weapons platoon, so they had recce, javelin, sniper and gun sections, and almost always got dicked with climbing the high features and acting as forward recce or observers. Every time so far that they had done one of these movements she had struggled so hard that she was unable to do the most basic of infanteering afterwards.

We were once about 3 minutes away from H-hour for a platoon attack, when she complained that she was in pain from a urinal tract infection. So the whole thing had to be halted until she could get taken back to a FOB to get looked at. This sort of thing happened a couple more times during the two months. Also, whenever we were tabbing onto an objective, she would always wind up falling back, or forcing the whole patrol to slow down so she could keep pace. She also couldnt carry weight very well so it resulted in blokes like myself carrying the entire section kit in their daysack to save others taking weight and struggling due to the heat and altitude. Thankfully she got fucked off to the HQ platoon at some point because she was impacting the whole platoons ability to fight and move.

So like I said at the start; a mixed bag.

>urinal tract infection
slut

Sheltered and dumb as a sack of rocks.

And usually ugly unless wearing 17 layers of makeup.

USN is even worse... MUCH WORSE actually.

Attached: 1536916970891.png (1623x1892, 870K)

Holy mother of boomers batman

In all fairness, they're more into drinking their piss than putting it in bottles.

It sucks working with them
Around half (16 women) in my unit decided to pregnant before a deployment to get out of it
2 married women got pregnant while deployed, and blamed the men so as not to be charged with adultery
Because we were down on manpower, the male soldiers had to take up the slack
I had 2 days off in a year long deployment
We worked close to 100 hours weeks because of those hoes
They don't do a god damn thing, and claim discrimination or Equal Oppurtunity violations when they're forced to work
I've known at least 9 men that were falsely charged with sexual assault/rape
Usually the woman got caught cheating on her husband/boyfriend (illegal in the military), and claimed rape so she would get off free
The male is always fucked because of the pressure from congress. even without evidence
One female admitted to false charges and nothing happened to her, while the man was forced to move to another post and was flagged (can't get promoted)
They kill morale, and generally make your life as a man more miserable

As if anyone has never been tired after doing their job, but still expected to perform. Women crash just about anything they drive to begin with. Let's run them ragged and give them a large boat because equality or something.

Jow Forums shitposter please go.

Holy shit the fuddlore on the bottom about muh fourtee figh

Salam alaikum.

I'm not in the military but I once went down on a female RLC driver.
Also, I watch a group of QT female squaddies running on my drive to work most mornings.

That's the sum total of my experience with women in the military.

Attached: cutie by tank.jpg (400x500, 42K)

>women expected to meet same standards as basedmen
like pottery

Attached: 7CD2E37F-A887-4937-87FD-D1A0022B95D4.png (540x633, 282K)

> female RLC driver

Surprised her girlfriend didnt come over and wreck your shit with her meaty hamfists

Big trips of absolute THIS. Western bitches aint shit, all talk no walk

Attached: 1556103533857.jpg (431x461, 88K)

Simple example of this 18yo Male in the us army has to do 42 push ups in 2 mins 18yo female 19 push ups

ITS THE LACK OF A GROOMIN STANDARD

How the fuck did they actually lose the ship? Did they have no water tight integrity set? USA ships can take mindboggling damage and still get home (Cole, Stark) what the fuck happened here?

Lol a M92 is bigger than a 1911 what’s that boomer talking about

>chink brags about impressive 3 week long deployments to local waters.

It is about 90% eyesight

t. SWO and OOD qualed, 16 ton master cert

It's both. They relaxed the standard for women. Literally they will take any woman that willing as long it's filling the diversity quota.

Logic and evidence will not avail you user. Swedish national policy is feels over reals.

>It is the relaxing of standards.
Which is directly because of virtue signaling fuckwits who want women in roles that fuck all capable women want to do.
Infantry's the worst, any sane woman with the ability takes one look at it and says "Fuck that for a joke", whereas the men capable of it don't mind because they think the chaos is fun.
Same goes for the navy.
Ausfag, so ADF here, adjust expectations accordingly, I've seen 20-30 guys storm off base in protest because someone told them they'd have to have a single woman among their ranks. They all felt they'd have to take care of her and she'd be a liability, one guy showed all the others a study the IDF did showing mixed groups take 3x as many casualties as all male, and that was it.
No one wants to carry women, and the only women good enough not to need carrying don't wanna go anywhere near war.
There are so few exceptions that it's not even worth trying, if you want more than 1 woman to 1000 men, you need to lower standards.

How autistic are you exactly?

Attached: Sex differences Adult Raven Mensa Cutoff.jpg (548x442, 44K)

>there can only be one problem at any given time

>orked crew coming from a major NATO exercise
so how many all male crews sunk their ships?

>It is the relaxing of standards.
If they didn't relax standards they would have to rid of like 80% females in the military.

Attached: 1556298830229.jpg (960x720, 204K)

The oil tankers anchor ripped a long gash in the side of the frigate flooding three watertight compartments.
Then they realized that one of the watertight compartments was not watertight and flooded another watertight compartment that then in turn flooded another watertight compartment.
The ship didn't actually sink with all these flooded areas until a rescue ship tried to push it closer to land and the motion of the push put the hole further under water making it take on more water and sinking it.

>Sweden
The same military that when presented with a surprise drill by the Royal Guard.
a.)abandoned it's post
b.)curled up and began crying
c.)refused to muster
d.)all of the above

My experience?

They are mostly trash, in it for the power play, daddy issues, love for men in uniforms, etc. Nearly every woman I served with and deployed with whored themselves out. Married E-4s sucking off the 1st Sgt. Or fucking in the back of Mraps.

When they aren't whoring themselves out or fucking over their spouses, they tend to just be lazy, taking selfies and posting them online with no concern for OpSec, etc.

Many of the women I served with couldn't shoot for shit.

I had one soldier who deployed with me. We deployed attached with a SF group and the SF teams trained with us during pre mob. We were working with some of the highest trained people in the service who are specialized in many tasks, including training average people military tactics and shooting in 3rd worlds, typical SF shit. We were at a range shooting with them and this female soldier could not hit the targets, she was an E3 at the time. She had 3-4 SF operators helping her, trying to show her what to do, what she's doing wrong, etc. But she couldn't get it. It took an extensive amount of time for her to qual on the ar and even longer when shooting the M9 despite all the help from the SF operators.

She still deployed with us.

First thing we do when we get into Afghanistan is get our weapons live, we hit the range and did a quick zero confirmation. She couldn't zero her rifle, it should have been fine from the states but she couldn't hit anything even prone with a block. SF guys crowed around her again and quickly notice, she had been shooting with her rear sight down, using only the front sight post at the end of the barrel to aim.

This soldier was allowed on a mission despite all of this....

How did she spend her deployment? Getting fucked in a bathroom and fucking around.

Are all females like this? No, I did serve with some amazing women. Its just, 95% or more of them are trash soldiers. I feel for the 5% who want to serve out of a sense of duty and don't whore themselves.

I didn't serve but buddies who served in the Swedish Armed Forces seems to have nothing but decent things to say about the women they served or currently serve with.
That's why I always thought the stories about female soldiers in US military sounded quite far-fetched or outright exaggerated.

Attached: 1454850715317.jpg (707x960, 188K)

Swedes are raised better than Americans. You have no idea how trashy we can be and how many are just trash.

Air Force and I haven’t run into any who I’d call especially shit. There’s less of them so when one fucks up it becomes really obvious, but I wouldn’t say any single fuck up was anymore egregious than the typical male airman’s fuckup. Some are not cut out to do field work for sure, but for the most part they do their jobs well and with little complaint.

It's 50/50 on them being outstanding or just absolutely trash. Haven't seen an in between

You trying to push a narrative is cringe. Don't try it again

You have to take into consideration how politically correct Sweden is. People might not speak out about such stories the same way the average Swede doesn't speak out against immigrants no matter the issues they have with them.

Haven't seen anything to prove the "women aren't worth shit" meme. From my experience as a conscript, the few women we had were overachievers and way more motivated than their male counterparts (mostly because they were there voluntarily and could choose to quit within the first three months, unlike us dudes).

Fuckup during recovery:
youtube.com/watch?v=g2ACkqxqgP8
Basically don't bump a ship with an already compromised hull into a giant fucking rock it was previously resting on.

Another one bites the dust.
nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna999156

Attached: 1551580994870.gif (217x272, 3.68M)

I have a problem with white knighting, weak, submissive cuck faggots offering women military jobs that they can't handle. The women only take what they're offered.

>"It's advantageous to be many women on board. It immediately becomes a natural thing and a pretty different environment, that I find positive, says Lieutenant Iselin Emilie Jakobsen"

I wouldn't call it virtue-signaling per se. I mean I as a man would be more comfortable in an environment that is predominantly male or at least not mainly female, especially if it is a gender enclave. When she says that it is advantageous she means the working environment experienced by her, that is my take away from it at least.

A huge proportion of women in the military have severe daddy issues in my experience.

But a M92 has a fairly broad grip and such a hard trigger pull that a fair amount of women literally cannot shoot it with their weak hand.

>large Arabs and Chinese
Lmoa, they're mostly skinnyfat manlets.

Question concerning women as O-3s and above or women as E-6s and above: When they see a problem, personnel related or otherwise, how do they usually address it?

What have the military personnel on Jow Forums seen when women are presented with a situation that needs to be fixed?

Attached: 1556397209233.jpg (3543x2681, 1.8M)

Another thing: Female screaming is devastating for morale, and leads to men abandoning their positions to help the wounded. It's a natural human reaction, the females scream to alert the males to come help, but it's horrible in combat conditions where you can't have everyone assisting one wounded. I think the IDF ran into this issue too.

>I think the IDF ran into this issue too.
PROOFS

>A huge proportion of women have severe daddy issues in my experience.

Fuck sake, IDF's gender mixes groups took three times as many fucking casualties as the male only groups, what more do you need?
That's not just from girls getting killed, that's from men not performing at 100% due to all the screaming fucking women around them and either getting themselves killed or failing to support others and getting them killed.
Read the fucking IDF reports if you wanna see this trash.

Women literally have less iron in their nose than men. This is a scientific fact you cannot refute.

they shifted all their women to token mostly-female units kept well away from combat. what more can I say?

woman hate threads have been a thing for some time now. they're pretty cancerous and they're just here as a foot in the door for incels.

>en not performing at 100% due to all the screaming fucking women around them
So what you're saying is that we can fix a lot of the issues simply by gelding the male recruits?

Attached: 32113_A.jpg (1121x720, 93K)

There's a difference between psycological and physiological responses.
Sadly, the response to screaming women is one that is hard coded mentally, not something that the rest of the body has anything to do with.

While you are right, its women that are causing the relaxing of standards and hurting morale because men cant be men anymore

Anyone?

Well ours just dumped everything on the platoon leaders and platoon sergeants and didn't do much herself, but she still left with that nice MSM

>t. had a female battery commander at my first unit

>Read the fucking IDF reports if you wanna see this trash.
I'd like to. Do you have a link? Because I can't find one.

>less iron in their nose

Wh-what? How does one even come to start research on the iron content of male and female noses?

By measuring the blood obviously

Yeah, but what possessed someone to look for mineral concentration in a specific part of the body and compare it between genders?

I don't know if conspiracy tier or not but I always thought that pushing for women/trannys was a means for the left to rein in the heavily right leaning military.

>how can they pull a coup if our trannys are generals

Attached: 1556372530196.jpg (612x428, 37K)

>interested in joining bundeswehr
>fat cat lady holds mandatory presentation in the recruiting center
>"i don't misgender anyone, womenz is as capable as men"
>"you like guns and other manly stuff (healthy for a proper male developement) too bad, we dont want your kind"
>keeps spouting marxist bs
Look how much more proof of your gut instinct being right do you need? If the KSK is getting chopped for wrongthink what the fuck do you expect the world to be?

Attached: 1549155137860m.jpg (1024x722, 129K)

I'm fine with females being in the military
>go navy
>be on ship
>90% female enlisted
>10% male enlisted and officers
>be constantly accused of rape cause muh patriarchy
>actually rape a girl
>brass is tired of them crying wolf and doesn't investigate
That's how to lose your virginity

Attached: 1555645061050.jpg (320x283, 46K)

Pretty likely. Objective is to make entire society vulnerable and controllable when commie dictatorship will be imposed.

Or its simply pointing out the fact that women are useless in roles that are intended for men, and that said women need to quit playing "anything he can do i can do better!!!!" Maintain being pretty find a good man. Settle down and have kids. By her doing that she is doing more for her society by providing it a future as oppose to wasting her time playing identity politics.

>be pog, inna hazmat warehouse, shit is chill
>shop acquires 2 female human type
>one's a fat lesbian who still thinks showering is axe spray even after boot
>the other's a scheming cunt who would lie and do shit behind other's backs
>still a pretty chill atmosphere for a while
>suddenly #2 female is starting to punch holes in people's jugs of water someone gives them shit about not sharing the workload
>escalates to #2 actively fucking with a program under my charge but in ways that cannot be proved
>trying to guess my locks, going through my shit
>gets put in fatbody program
>gets out of it due to 'stress and eventually sexual harassment' bullshit she keeps spewing to keep the focus off her
>accuses the civvie staff of the same thing
>literally cannot perform PT for more than 10 minutes, falls out of every unit run
>gets proven that she's bailing out of fatbody PT
>nothing happens despite 14-15 NJP's being handed out per week by the command
>eventually gets nailed for being miles away when supposed to be on duty

meanwhile
>female #1, fatter body
>can somehow PT better than scheming cunt #1
>slightly less issues, but could still not handle the same amount of workload as the dudes
>dates a bunch of random whores from the two strip clubs right off base
>ended up PMS/Shitting self on top of having horrendous BO at the end of PT exercise
>everybody has to huddle around her for some gay 'we're having fun at PT' picture
>sudddenly mental breakdowns at least once a week
>later kicked out for smoking weed

Attached: 1550360726988.jpg (612x612, 38K)