You piece of sh*t

What guns have you bought then absolutely just fucking hated?

What guns did you hate but want to like?

Why?

Attached: 269D3CBC-BE2E-4C42-A3DD-8114DB4BD739.png (412x311, 107K)

You don't even own a mini. Shut the fuck up.

no-gunz go home

As soon as I bought my Ruger Mk III 22/45 I hated it. The construction just felt so cheap and shoddy.

I didn't give a single shit about those metal-framed S&W semi autos until I shot my friend's and fell in love with how well it shot.

SKS. I sort of get why people are enamored with them as first guns, but if you already have some quality guns in your collection then by comparison an SKS is total ratshit.

I got a Chiappa .22 revolver. It was like a rough rider only utter dog shit. Gave it to a friend as a birthday present

Sks is a very quality gun

Sure, if your only point of reference is century and savage. Sure, I understand there are more obscure higher quality SKSs, but your average Russian one is junk and they aren't even that cheap anymore.

Ruger LCP. I didnt really buy it because I liked it or thought it would be a good gun. I got it because it was cheap. It sucks. Its so jumpy and small you can never keep a consistent grip on it. Cant hit a damn thing with it.

>I'm a bad shot and it's the gun's fault!
Git gud

You're gonna get a lot of you's for that comment. But thanks for saying it.

I hated my Yugo. It was a heavy hunk of shit that ran like garbage if it wasn't perfectly clean. Literally 200 rounds into a range day and it would choke like op's mom on muh dick.

OK giddy

Cz sp01 pile of shit. Not an i hate cz thing either i have other czs 75s that are fine. That specific guns just fucked and stove pipes constantly. Seems to eat recoilsprings and trigger springs in record time. If i replace the recoil spring it stops stove piping but starts again around a thousand rounds later. Fucking recoilsprings should last 10 times that but it just doesnt. Have gone through 4 trigger return springs.

10/22 yeah you buy it cause its a 10/22 but its just worse than my stock marlin795 in every way. theres no way in hell im dropping hundreds more to get it up to par. Currently use it as a loner gun for first time shooters.

Sig Sp2022: I thought I was getting a 226 at half the price, turns out you get what you pay for. It had terrible ergos, terrible trigger, and I hated the huge slide release on it. I'm used to riding my thumbs forward from shooting Glocks and when I grip it the way I typically hold pistols my thumb would hit the slide release and kept locking it back mid-magazine. I eventually sold it.

Ruger 22/45: Bought it because 1911 grip but it's disassembly was a nightmare, it's needlessly complicated and a bitch and a half to clean. It also didn't shoot as well as either a Browning Buckmark or a S&W Victory.

Kel Tec PF9. Broke on me twice. First time I ever shot it the extractor broke off the gun on the second box of ammo. Got that fixed, went to shoot it again and it broke two rounds in when the firing pin literally just fell out. I was so disgusted with it that I just threw it in the back of my safe and forgot about it for the next 2 years before finally getting rid of it.

>bought and hated
ISSC MK22 POS 22LR. Literal shit, couldn't even cycle HV stuff. Serves me right for buying a 22 clone.
>want to love but hate
Just about any mauser 98. They're so sexy, but cock on open and garbage sights really kill me. I need a Swede carbine.

Attached: 20190113_144541-3024x1470.jpg (3024x1470, 1.57M)

Heritage rough rider, but to be fair, it's because 22 gayrifle is just a pathetic caliber. I keep it around for when I take females, children, noguns or homosexuals to the range though.

FAMAS F1
Didn't buy it it was my service rifle and I hated it. Un-ergonomic furniture, irons were accurate yet tiny, sight housing and stock optimized for prone shooting - irons became too low when shooting from knee or standing, bore axis too high making C96-tier muzzle flip, wobbly useless bipod, safety selector inside trigger guard, unreliable weapon, shitty steel mags which bend, gas goes into your face and eyes when you shoot, retarded 3-point sling, no m203 mount so only bigass rifle grenades...

Never used the FELIN monstrosity which some infantry regiments have, and that looks like 10x the fuck around and 20x the weight. Nothing like strapping an optic the size of an iMac and a bunch of wires connected to your eye to make ground pounding as an infantryman even easier holy shit.

Pic related is me many years ago.

Attached: IMG_20190426_202955.jpg (1280x1706, 413K)

Having same issue with my LCP II, but sticking with it and getting use to how it handles.

They dont give you dot sights in the French military?

JR Carbine.

Jam machine, gets dirty quick, and is a pain in the ass to clean.

I also fell for memes and bought a Hudson H9. It's picky about ammo, it shoots so stupidly low you need a "12 o'clock hold" to actually hit anything, and I'm scared to fire it because broken firing pins and extractors seem to be endemic and you can't get replacement parts now.

>OK giddy
Savage

CZ 452 Ultralux. The gun functions fine, it shoots like a dream. It's a pain to clean that barrel. Eventually it pretty much became a safe queen.

Is that a Famas?

It's an FS2000 you rookie.

HK USP, it was talked up so much here but had a shitty trigger, shitty grip, shitty ergos, just shitty all around. Couldn't dump it fast enough but had a hell of a time doing it because no one in the actual world likes them.

B8 or manlet

>ergos are only about grip size
Hi faggot!

Fuckoff you stupid niggers, I couldnt find the picture I was looking for so yur shitty mini14 was good enough.

>but in reality, i do not own a mini, but a buddy of mine does and I actually do like it.

Ever dropped the thing? I always get that toy gun feel when i look at the famas

Attached: 1553340706133.jpg (405x405, 16K)

Thats what you get for believing the polymer meme. Infact, ive heard more people shit on the usp than actually recommend it.

Anyone who disagrees with you is just a COD larping faggot

I bought a Makarov because I had just turned 21 and wanted a pistol that wasn't a hipoint. I don't hate it but it's the only gun that I have a plethora of ammo for that I don't shoot ever. It just rusts so easily and I don't feel like fucking with it.

Weird. I have several that are far less prone to rust than many of my other milsurp.

Hi point carbine 9mm.

I purchased it used from local gs, it was a fun shooter for two range trips then the Fcg broke. Now it’s just a piece of shit sitting in my room.

now that's a you catcher i can agree with

Mine has worked great so far and I bought it used from a junkie skin head with non factory mags

I don't buy guns I hate because I'm not a retard that can't do proper research

When you ski with a rifle and pack you fall over a lot, and yes I have broken the following parts on my FAMAS:
plastic cover for the ejection port, flip up sight for the rifle grenade, 5 ejectors, 3 firing pins, trigger guard and fire selector, bipod leg, lost both disassemble pins, and 3 magazines.

Let's just say I spent more than enough time in jail and more than enough money on replacement parts to make a name for myself at the regiment, hence the blurred face.

Honestly it may have been what I was using to protect them. I switched to a grease over a liquid coating and everything seems to be doing much better, but the Mak still isn't the best.

>do proper research and buy
>hate the gun anyways
Wow so hard to imagine

>roifle is crap
>good enough for an environment that demands crayon eater type toughness
In all seriouseness, thanks for the insight lad. What were the niggers in charge of the army equipment smoking when they adopted a peace of shit rifle. Maybe there is merit in boomer memes, maybe plastic ain't such a good idea

Attached: 1552310581569.png (1024x576, 660K)

had a galil ACE i bought on sale, even at the price I paid it still felt like a waste of money. Its everything an AK shouldn't be, its needlessly heavy, annoying to disassemble, has shitty irons and you can't even do the mag flick reload because the paddle isn't long enough and has to travel too far.

I don't absolutely hate it, but it's a bigger disappointment to me than I am to my parents.

Attached: IMG_20180327_003710 (6).jpg (3242x1848, 1.51M)

My PTR C93. It was issue after issue with this gun but I now finally have it sorted out I think. It just took some work and a lot of test rounds down range to get it to that point.

Attached: PTR93.jpg (1000x1333, 505K)

which one

The top one specifically. It sucked at everything and was uncomfortable as hell.

Attached: SPAS_12_Fixed_Stock_and_Folding_Stock.jpg (2445x1497, 775K)

Winchester 94. It was fantastic until after I took it apart to clean it. Oh my fuck did that thing suck ass to disassemble. Never again, in a Marlin guy now.

Honestly this. Doesnt help that I got a yugo though.

My guess is France likes to use French equipment. Nearly all of the weapons, vehicles and aircraft are French.

Yeah every polymer pocket pistol is like that you just kinda gotta live with it

Mine too was junk at first. Did you not send yours back to PTR? They fixed mine up for free including shipping.

the baguette bois can’t afford an optic are you fucking nuts

No. I wouldn't trust PTR to fix the issues that were present in the gun they shipped. I prefer to fix my own guns when possible.

Hogue grip. Now if only there was a way to keep the takedown pin from popping out after a box of ammo through the gun...

Attached: 2016-09-28 12.25.31.jpg (1600x1200, 752K)

Oh, sorry didn't realize you were disabled.

Chiapa M1-9 carbine

I thought this would be a fun little M1 Carbine clone that took 92FS mags but god was I fucking wrong. The only reliable mag I’ve found is the shitty 10 rounder it comes with, and even then it’s about as reliable as a wet musket. The accuracy from a bench at 50 yards is about 6 moa if your lucky. This thing is bargain bin trash and if you ever have the chance to buy one, don’t.

Attached: 3019503D-7BDE-4432-8B4E-BECE7DC13789.jpg (750x367, 101K)

No need to be mad that you lack basic gunsmithing skills.

You understand that you came into this thread bitching about how it took you forever to fix it and that you don't even know if it's good to go now, right?

And how phenomenally stupid you look because of that?
Notwithstanding that you have a very clear cut way to fix the issue, but don't, because you want to bitch on the internet, claiming you dont trust them, despite having bought the gun from them in the first place???

>629 classic hunter

Bought used, but the rear sight kept coming unscrewed and the grips would not stay on.

>arcus 98 dac
Shitty long trigger. Wouldn't feed reliably

My Vz. 61 .32 ACP has constant failures to feed, failures to fire, and when you eject a live round it will pop the cartridge back in the receiver behind the fucking fire control, totally jamming the shit in presumably dangerous fashion. It's very accurate and has less recoil than most .22lr pistols, I want to love it it should be a fun range toy but it's been nothing but a headache when I take it to the range. I'm trying to decide if I should sell it, send it off for repairs, or try and trade it for one in .380 that hopefully works so at least the ammo is easier to source. The only rounds that currently cycle (still not guaranteed to fire) are round nose FMJ, the problem is only two people make a .32 ACP like that that isn't Remington so it's never a matter of dropping by Academy. Total disappointment, but at least I didn't over pay for it.

Only one bitching here is you, friend. I fixed my problems, I have spare parts I need to test further. The gun as it sits now works perfectly fine. Are you some sort of rabid PTR fanboy or something? Whew.

CZ 52. Trash pistol, mags wouldn't even load, felt cheap and the metal was sub-pot metal tier. Don't listen to the memers, it's junk.

The best thing about my Yugo is that I sold it without firing one shot and with the money got a Polytech AKS-223 for only $100 difference. I will never get that lucky on a gun sale or gun buy as long as I live, it was a total fluke.

Forgot pic.
Fate?

Attached: IMG_20190109_134027.jpg (1659x652, 183K)

I was thinking about the average Frog infantryman's opinion on the FAMAS when someone posted a gunbroker link here the other day to a FAMAS with a "buy it now" price of $55,000.

My Russian SKS has NEVER failed me, no matter how clean/dirty, wet, running steel, etc... was only 400 usd, and the stock is gorgeous still. I feel as if people should check the weapons they purchase better before they buy? Perhaps I have only ever been lucky? I've never had a lemon, no matter what weapon it was, so maybe?

>>pic semi-related

Attached: image_0.jpg (1928x1090, 1.04M)

Mauser HSc in .380.
I have no idea how such a heavy pistol in a weak caliber can be so uncomfortable to shoot.
It isn't reliable either, which is a pretty massive achievement for such a simple design.
The best use for it is probably a paperweight because the aesthetics are the only nice thing about it.

MPA 9mm, the older total metal ones
It's the snappiest piece of shit ever and the trigger guard calluses your finger
Got it for dirt cheap and was still disappointed

>I've never had a lemon, no matter what weapon it was
Lucky. Actually getting lemons isn't that bad though if you bought from a manufacturer with a decent warranty.

You're retarded. Why would you fucking do that. If you want to tinker with the gun, do that after you've milked the manufacturer for all the value of their warranty service.

QQ moar bitch nigga

That's very good to know, there was one at a local pawn shop at a good price and I want a tok pistol, but I suppose I'm better off just looking for a used Yugo or Polish TT clone.

Dad mostly, but Mom too if I'm honest

Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0, Tavor SAR, Smith and Wesson AR-10. All complete fucking garbage.

m&p 2.0 literally blew up on the first box of bullets with the chamber separating from the barrel

tavor is 12 moa gun

m&p AR10 is a cheap piece of anderson tier trash

I hated my Henry big boy until I put a Skinner sight on it.

Its Jow Forums dude...

ok user, we 100% believe you

10/22 limited edition. Have to aim at edge of target to hit middle, ghost ring max adjusted.

And then all the cops invited you to the range and arrested the soccer mom

user you bought a gun made just for NJ buyers. M1s are illegal in the Garden State and this is the only legal one. I dont understand why anyone would want one when the PC9 and Camp Carbines exists

Norinco+tapco mags is a hideously reliable gun for little money.

I would’ve gotten a PC9 or a Camp Carbine, but at the time I got this the PC9 didn’t exist yet and I traded an old glock 17 gen 2

It’s not the cheap plastic that sucks, it’s cheap bureaucrats who know nothing about what they’re supposed to doing that cash out to the lowest bidder that suck.

this is fake as shit go back to the depths of /lgbt/ you came from faggot

Get a load of this reddit transplant queer

Yea mp ar10s suck

The10/22 ships with a fucking weaver mount rather than a picatinny. What faggot boomer made that decision?
>Muh pappy used weaver so thats what everyone should use.

That's what I need to do. Did you buy a new front sight as well?

Jail for losing equipment?

That's retarded, Savages are better than SKSs any day of the week.
>only 400
HAHAHA, you can get 400 ARs that will run as reliably as any SKS nowadays. The SKS is a meme rifle from 30 years ago.

>Polytech AKS-223
That's my shit rifle actually. Yes, it's not bad. It has no problems that can't be fixed, like rebarreling it when I shoot out the barrel using steel-jacketed ammo. But why would I fix any of them when the mags are so fucking expensive.

Your gun can't malfunction if you never shoot it.

are you the guy who hooked the stocks together and made them fuck?

Wasr
Usp45
Czp09

One of my favorite guns was an xdm 45. Shouldn't have sold that one.

i have not hated my kektek sub200 snapporuni yet when everyone said i would. fudds at the shop told me it shot like shit and would stovepipe, yall told me it would snapp (probably will) but for fisrt gun purchase (not first gun) i think i could have done a lot worse

i have photos and documents

SD9VE. First pistol, I never came to like it. Shame too, it fits my hand like a glove and has been steadfastly reliable, but that trigger is just awful. Even once you get used to it, it just feels bad to pull.

Try the ruger p series

Should come with integral mounts like the 77

My cz 527 will only reliably fire steel case and only certain brands of brass, which is super lame. Other than that its a nifty rifle. More accurate than my main deer rifle with its whispy little barrel

Yeah man. You leave your section, change into an old uniform, put on a reflective vest and report to the Corporal Chefs in charge of General Service. You do shit like pick up garbage, mow the lawn, paint old walls, and basically any odd job that needs to be done on the base. You have to sleep in 'cells' but you only spend a couple weeks in jail at a time.

I bought a Zastava m90np for really cheap, like 500 bucks thinking itd be a fun range toy that takes stanag magazines.

but it still uses an adjustable gas system, the one i recieved loooked like it was handmade in some work-camp, jiggles around so much that it would change settings under the rifles recoil, had to do some bubba gunsmithing to fix it. annoying.

Attached: download (2).jpg (306x165, 15K)

mosin-nagant, absolute piece of shit by most metrics. Awful bolt, stock is way too thick at the wrist to be comfortable, and doesn’t really have the recoil or loudness to scratch that big heckin’ gun itch like magnum pistols or shorter barreled milsurp.
I’d get rid of it if it wasn’t a gift from my grandfather, especially since they’ve quadrupled in price since I got it.