TRUMP SPEAKS AT NRA

youtube.com/watch?v=6WIajulECEk

Attached: 1485518126713.jpg (320x180, 17K)

Remember when Trump signed an antigun gun executive order that changed the law by fiat?

Has he said anything promising yet?

>"Take the guns first, go through due process second."
Fuck Trump.
Inb4 whataboutism

So the Cuck in Chief is speaking to the NRA about the next round of "comprimises" huh? Hmm, let's see what's in store. I bet it's gonna be a federal ban on "high capacity" mags.

HE'S NOT SAYING ANYTHING GOOD YET.
1. CRIME DOWN (DON'T CARE ALREADY KONW)
2. MORE MIL SURP TO POLICE (THIS IS THE NRA DON'T CARE)

PLEASE DO SOMETTHIGN

The spokesman for President Kushner?

Which 2016 candidate do you think would have been better? That actually had a shot of winning also

HOLY SHIT HE JUST REPEALED THE SANCTIONS ON RUSSIA, SAIGAS ARE BACK!

SIGNED THE SHIT ON STAGE!

Attached: 1556297665421.jpg (600x343, 46K)

nigger what

No one was better, but he's still a shithead.

>multiple SCOTUS picks who aren't cucks
>appoints numerous pro gun federal judges to district and appellate courts
>completely restacked the 9th circuit
>has legitimately done less to shit on the 2A than obama
>but muh bump stocks
He's not perfect. That being said bump stocks were gimmicks to begin with and still are gimmicks. Get over it.

>He's not perfect.
Fucking this, i don't get how these purity spiralling faggots demand perfection. It's a fools errand.

None of his court appointees have done a single thing for the 2A yet. I'll give the greasy retard credit when that happens, but only when that happens. Until then he only deserves criticism.

The Supreme Court doesn't just change things on their own, retard. They need a case.

Fake, don't get my hopes up like this.

There's nothing wrong with compromise to reach an end goal.

They have a bajillion of them they could take up. Keep making excuses tho. 5D chess amiright?

I fucking wish.
I've been wishing for this since day one, along with the JFK records that he said he was going to release but mysteriously put on hold.

>None of his court appointees have done a single thing for the 2A yet.
Oh, do you want the judiciary to overstep its constitutional powers and decide upon cases that haven't come up? You want us to toss out 200+ years of precedence because of you demand action?

>I'll give the greasy retard credit when that happens, but only when that happens.
Patience is a virtue you ignorant fuck. California mag ban issue is on appeal and guess how the 9th is stacked now. This shit takes time. The left understood that which is why they'd had a stranglehold on the courts since the 60s.

Seems this faggot want judicial activism, as long as it's something he supports.

And I'd like to know exactly what youve done for the second besides sit behind your monitor and whine like a bitch. The 2A can't be saved by some politician, it needs to be saved by the American people. But the American people are apathetic and all talk pussies that want to pretend like orange man will make all their problems go away while the left takes control of our culture. Wake up people, pro gunners and whites will be the minority soon. What will you do then? Try to instill values of liberty to a country of brown people who don't want it? Time is running out and soon our only option will be to run to the hills unless we act.

What's the end goal you fucking cuck?

Kavanaugh's a cuck.
>bump stocks gimmick
And fuck you.

It's not "perfection," it's doing shit like ending birthright citizen via executive order. He isn't doing his job, he's a bitch.

lmao this is pure cuckoldry

>They have a bajillion of them they could take up.
Please cite one.

Attached: 1555542431935.gif (498x298, 2.33M)

Watching you fucking cry in front of your computer monitor, baby back bitch.

SCOTUS is waiting for both a good case and a clear majority. Roberts obviously doesn't count. If Trump is elected in 2020 there will be 1-3 additional originalist justices and you will see 2A rights expand significantly.

Calling it a compromise implies that we get something out of it. When was the last time there was any actual quid-pro-quo between gun grabbers and gun nuts?

>muh bump stocks
>fuck you
Nice argument.

If it's so fucking simple and easy, then how come you aren't president and saving all of us gun lovers from cuckoldry?

Go on and fucking run for president, cuck.

Giving credit where credit is not due just makes you look like a fool. I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch.

This is purely for the 2020 campaign so he can say he did something "pro-2A" on the campaign trail.

Republicans had the House/Senate/POTUS for 2 years and did NOTHING pro-2A. The closest we got was a national concealed carry reciprocity that died out.

Republicans nowadays will never pass any pro-2a laws because it is not politically correct in the current media narrative cycle. Those days are gone.

Our only hope is that future judges/courts strike down unconstitutional laws. No Congress wants to be known as passing "pro assault rifle" legislation.

You have no right to speak of Kavanaugh that way. You have no idea what he went through. What makes you think you're any better than him? Any better than anyone in this thread? Listen to me motherfucker

He probably thinks that SCOTUS will choose just any appellate court gun case to decide precedent. They are far more circumspect than that, as they should be.

He is the most fervent presidential supporter of Israel, since i can remember. So yeah, he is doing his job.

Attached: salute to israel parade.jpg (1420x946, 194K)

What we got was some wiggle room and the left off of our fucking backs, and all it cost was a piece of fucking plastic.
You fucks brag all the time about being to make them at home, so don't fucking cry when it's used as a bone.

lol aside from typing out Jow Forums screeds what have you done?

>You have no idea what he went through.
I know he went through some six packs.

I went through your mum :^)

truth right here

>What we got was some wiggle room and the left off of our fucking backs
holy shit, you're actually retarded.

>Giving credit where credit is not due just makes you look like a fool.
Demanding instantaneous action in American government is what makes you look like a fool. Did you not have a civics class in school?

>I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch.
Judicial appointments are chickens hatching you dumb fuck. Why do you think they made such a piss about Kavanaugh? He's taking people off of the Federalist Society's (a weird mix of traditionalists, libertarians, and milquetoast republicans) for court picks. Patience.

I've done more than you have. You are a seething virgin loser you have no idea

>ending birthright citizen via executive order.
He can't change constitutional judicial precedent with an executive order, retard, and even if he could, it would be just as easily reversed by the next precedent. We live in a fucking republic and you can't expect to get everything you want by fiat. At best we can hope that a conservative SCOTUS overturns precedent in response to a compelling case.

>hurr durr retarded durr
Aww... Baby learned a new word.

Imagine thinking human rights is something to compromise on. America is full of weak neutered pussies

Next president*

I have patience because I have no choice about that, but I'm not going to sing praises for the Cuck in Chief for stuff that hasn't happened yet and has no guarantee of happening.

He could've stopped it for the 4 years he was in office. If he did that, he could've done it for another 4 years, and possibly made those changes permanent.
>We live in a fucking republic - no we don't, fucktard. It's whatever race has the most amount of people.

stop purity spiraling then retard. you're taking your own guns away

Got a summary of his speech? Would rather not listen to this bumbling retard.

At least Joe Biden will let you keep your double barrel shotguns, right? Until the brown people say they don't want you to have them. Uh-oh, they're the majority now - so tough shit, no double barreled shotgun for you.

lmao the left is more rabid than ever and you think "comprimises" have done anything to sate their lust. You're a fucking Crisco brained, Cheeto licking, moron; is that more creative?

People who are pro 2A (and pro Constitution in general) aren't the majority of the population anymore. They have been either brainwashed by the media to be anti liberty or have been imported from third world countries where they have no concept of freedom. The country is no longer made to serve pro 2A because that isn't what the country wants. Face it guys, what we want isn't what the majority wants, even if it's right and that's how it's always been, and because of that the 2A will never be revived. People who think like us arent the target audience anymore.

WOW ITS FUCKING NOTHING

GREAT JOB

>these purity fucks unironically wanted Hillary
Fucking disgusting.

>Chat is disabled for this live stream.
LOL, I don't think Don wants to hear what his former voters would say about him.

>At least Joe Biden will let you keep your double barrel shotguns

ONLY IF you negligently discharge said firearm, thus exposing yourself to felony charges and then subject to forfeiture of your right to keep and bear arms.

Do not trust Creepy Sleepy Joe

oh yeah fucker? and i dont see you out there shooting leftists. get off your high horse with your fat ass and Cheeto crusted fingers you piece of shit

All you can do is complain.
That's all you'll barely be remembered for.

Suck cock, eat shit, and die, Hillary lover.

You still can't name a single way in which 2A rights have become less infringed under him.

What exactly do you want them to pass? Honest question.

We got jack shit and the libs will forever want more. You're a fool

They don't want a compromise, they want a concession. Tell me, what are anti-gunners giving us back in this "compromise"? Letting us keep what rights we have left which shouldn't have been infringed on in the first place?

Attached: 1550552534108.jpg (400x400, 24K)

You can't name a single way in which you've done to preserve 2A rights

>Off our backs
And I suppose giving Merkle Czechoslovakia will give us breathing room from the Germans? Fuck off, breathing room buys little time at the cost of our ability to fight, kindly kill yourself.

>Neanderthal ramblings

Yes, all I can do is complain because Trump hasn't done shit for the 2A.

>needing bump stocks to fight
Neck yourself.

>i have no valid rebuttal

>completely fails to understand the point and devolves into race war paranoia
Please kill yourself so that the left will no longer be able to pigeonhole its political opponents by associating them with people like you

Go run for president, bitch.

>Open the NFA for post 85 Machine guns

>Make NFA paperwork be handled on the dealer level making wait times under 5 business days

>Remove suppressors from the NFA

>Remove the import ban

>Remove SBRs from the NFA

>reciprocity for concealed carry

fuck that was great, so good to have a president to take our 2A rights on the offensive for once.

MAGA!

You want me to kill myself mother fucker? I could beat the shit out of you and you couldn't do a damn think about it. I'd get your girl to lick my balls after I leave you bleeding and bruised. I'm the alpha male here, fucker.

They're gimmicks that shouldn't be banned.

This is your defence for Trump? Deflecting onto a random user on a Mongolian cheese making forum? That's your best?

>Waaaaaaaahhhh! The big bad meanie orange man too my pieces of plastic away!!! WWWAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

The MAGAtard S E E T H E S

You are tired of winning, but its ok we still like you.

So, are you a spic? Or just a retarded cuck who doesn't understand more brown people = more brown votes = more browns getting what they want at the expense of whites? You should take your own advice, Pablo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Cope.

This is a good start.

Some other things off the top of my head

>Remove all waiting periods
>Remove tax tamp cost
>Remove mag size bans
>Make red flag laws illegal

What rebuttal is there for stolen insults and impotent screeching?

>gorilla warfare
Shouldn't you be in school, kid?

Attached: 1553840017749.jpg (300x384, 57K)

You ain't getting any of this. But Israel, the "swamp" and the MIC will get what they want though.

Check out this tough guy

>even the CIA is sending newfags

>Having a president who endorses red flag laws is winning
not really

>muh secret club!
Please...

If you really believe everything is about race then that's honestly just sad. Btw I'm white/blond/blue eyed and my based Mexican cleaning lady loves Trump.

How do you not recognize that pasta?

why are you lying to me, user ;__;

Attached: sYDqBU1.jpg (747x731, 60K)

were sorry your girl didn't win, but just try to enjoy the winning ok =)

Lmao I always knew animeposters were newfags

Repeal NFA and GCA.
Since that won't happen, repeal Hughes Amendment, removing SBR/SBS/AOW from NFA, remove silencers from NFA, and/or remove "sporting purposes" import bullshit.

You must be new to Jow Forums, because we go over this every damn week.

Attached: Maxim_Silencers.jpg (422x679, 347K)

>taking the subtle bait