Is there any truth to this statement?

is there any truth to this statement?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-26 (0) vg - r6g - Rainbow Six General - Video Game Generals - 4chan.png (711x115, 5K)

No it's mostly American NEETs who are into trannies and are on the spectrum.

Nope

Attached: IMG_4400-min.jpg (3368x6000, 2.03M)

germ*ns aren't men tho

I wonder (((who))) is behind this divide and conquer shilling.

me? butwhat's divide and conquer

It is true, for posters. Most posters do not own guns. You have to remember that there is an entire continent (or multiple, actually) that cannot legally own firearms. They come here to dream, fawn over gucci gats, and larp. You really can emphasize with them, I'd probably be doing the same thing if I lived in a euro hellhole.

There is however a huge population of lurkers who own guns.

So: when you see an opinion posted on Jow Forums, you must decide for yourself if it's a larper, or friendly gunanon dropping actual knowledge.

Attached: slr-107ur.jpg (2000x1125, 1.65M)

Idk if the majority own guns. I live in America and think weapons are awesome, but I just never got into actually shooting them. They're cool to look at and try to figure out the engineering involved with them, and I could go out and buy a gun within the hour if I wanted to, but that's just never particularly interested me.

>have all this freedom
>doesn't exercise his freedom
You have no idea how jelly I am.

If you've never gone out into the woods and magdumped a rifle, you're not truly a man. You should own at least one, even if they aren't """interesting"""

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I have the option to buy a gun if I ever decide I want or need one, and gun rights are probably in my top 2 or 3 criteria for voting on a candidate. I just know that if I buy a gun, I'll end up going to the range regularly for like 2 months before I get bored and leave it in a closet for 5 years.

I'm a nogunz burger, but I have shot funs before and own a bow. I just don't have anywhere I can safely keep a gun right now. Soon though.

I've got shotgun and handgun shooting periodically with friends and family. It's fun, but not something I feel like I'd get my money's worth out of.

Yeah he's a fag.

do you ever like... go outside?

how on earth do you think a rifle wouldn't give you your money's worth? especially since you can build an AR-15 for $300

I mean, I'm not much of an outdoorsman to begin with. I'll go backpacking every year or two, and I did some climbing when I lived out west, but most of my hobbies are indoors. Guns and weapons in general interest me more from an engineering perspective than from learning how to use them. That, and I'm uncoordinated as fuck, so I'm a terrible shot.

>butwhat's divide and conquer
The Kalergi Plan.

No most Jow Forums posters are American NEETS

Attached: 1447852341710.jpg (1600x1200, 1.19M)

>I just don't have anywhere I can safely keep a gun right now
You don't have a pocket?

>manlets, when will they learn?

t. Julius Kaeser

You can't buy a holster?

The board slows down when Americans aren’t up here

Perhaps...

thats only 40%

No thats just day/k/are going to sleep this board is pretty much an American board

Attached: IMG_4461.jpg (1024x682, 127K)

someone should make an actual Jow Forumsboy but with traps and tomboys

>black ops 2 was released 7 years ago
>the CoD kiddies are grown up now
>and probably still here
>likely in /arg/

Maybe

I was neet for nearly 2 years and posted here 24/7, in my experience night Jow Forums was always a circlejerking meme. Undeniably you get more Americans here at night, but that in no way correlates to higher firearms ownership or greater degrees of knowing what one is talking about. Only real difference was that you had a couple of knowledgeable tripfags at night, everyone else was the same bullshitting teenagers as during euro hours.

germans can't own guns?

Everytime someone make a strawpoll or whatever, the result is around 60% hasguns. You may consider reality to be a bit closer to 50-50, but it's probably not a far-off figure.