Jow Forums approved IRA movies

pic related is my OC

Attached: ira.jpg (682x400, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJTvr833R-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn't the IRA apologize after a few of their members whacked a "journalist?" What a bunch of cucks. They did something heroic, and then tuck their tails under their legs afterwards. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

>not knowing the difference between the Provos and post Good Friday terrorists
Yikes...

>heroic
go kill yourself you piece of shit. you know some of those guys actually are driven by ideals, and they are not your ideals. and with all the bullshit they are full of, they are still human enough to acknowledge that they accidentally killed someone they did not mean to kill. they wanted to kill/hurt the cops, which i don't deem correct, but it's somewhat reasonable from their perspective. the PSNI are their enemy, and they carried out actions against their enemy. unfortunately, they hit a journalist standing by, so they said they are sorry for that. it's a tragedy.

you're some american Jow Forumstard fucktard who thinks all modern media are the enemy, so you think it's heroic to kill a random journalist. you got no fucking business with the IRA, don't pretend you do. just go fuck yourself you piece of shit.

RIP that journo, whatever her name was. she didn't do anything wrong and she didn't deserve what happened. and for fuck's sake "new IRA", sort your fucking shit out and realize that killing random policemen is not the way to go, the lesser so if you end up killing someone totally unrelated.

also The Wind that shakes the Barley

Attached: fr.jpg (381x416, 31K)

Nice blogpost

in what world is that an answer to anything at all? just kill yourself

Seeth more

see seething over things that matter is not a bad thing you fucking idiot, it's a good thing.

symptoms show evidence of extended reddit exposure

>go kill yourself you piece of shit. you know some of those guys actually are driven by ideals, and they are not your ideals. and with all the bullshit they are full of, they are still human enough to acknowledge that they accidentally killed someone they did not mean to kill. they wanted to kill/hurt the cops, which i don't deem correct, but it's somewhat reasonable from their perspective. the PSNI are their enemy, and they carried out actions against their enemy. unfortunately, they hit a journalist standing by, so they said they are sorry for that. it's a tragedy.
>you're some american Jow Forumstard fucktard who thinks all modern media are the enemy, so you think it's heroic to kill a random journalist. you got no fucking business with the IRA, don't pretend you do. just go fuck yourself you piece of shit.

Attached: buttmad quote journalist unquote.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>somethingsomethingreddit
that's your reaction to an argument? fucking pathetic

I agree with their reason for apologizing but you are an ignorant faggot for not acknowledging that modern "journalism" is a mouthpiece for global jewry. ""Journalists"" are just their puppets with a jew's hand up their ass.

post your guns or fuck off to Jow Forums, imbeciles

Look man, your post was gay and everyone's calling you out for it. I guess you "win" because they're not responding in the butthurt, long-winded fashion you want them to.

Get off Jow Forums. Your kind ain't welcome around here, fake news defending söyboy.

it's the nu-Jow Forums response to fucking everything, "HAHA REDDIT HAHA S-OIBOY", it doesn't mean anything. It means literally nothing but that you're a bunch of braindead fuckwits. go fuck yourself and try to figure out anything that remotely resembles an argument

Try meditation, you need to calm down my friend.

Imagine being this fucking stupid.

you sound like my mother

>who thinks all modern media are the enemy, so you think it's heroic to kill a random journalist.

They are and it is. Give me one reason why dead journalists aren't a good thing?

>she didn't do anything wrong and she didn't deserve what happened.
She did and she did. Any media reports create evidence which can be used against the group in question. Information is warfare, journalists are a legitimate target.

>She did and she did. Any media reports create evidence which can be used against the group in question. Information is warfare, journalists are a legitimate target
imagine being so fucking retarded that you think any journalist is automatically an enemy of the people

i bet the only kind of journalist you deem legit is the Julius Streicher type. Sorry man, you're literally retarded

You're a bitch. Go whine somewhere else, fag.

>all journalists bad, fuck journalism

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

Look at it from a different angle: let's say you're Saddam Hussein and you want to stop the invasion of Iraq. What's more dangerous to you: the tanks in the Saudi desert or the American journalists who are going to sell the war?

I am your mother. You used to be a such a sweetboi, why all the anger, son?

>Journos good.
>White people bad.
>Orange man KGB agent. Orange man Bad.

Attached: 1546272143597.jpg (400x421, 17K)

The tanks in the Saudi desert you fucking idiot. Both Bushs could have executed that war without any support from the media at all. You're fucking retarded dude, sorry. I frankly appreciate your attempt to explain something, but it's still fucking nonsense.

I really can't. Perhaps it's some sort of brain tumor?

Try to stop being such a midwit: If they're not on your side, yes they are bad.

ITT
A white, gun owning male defends a lesbian shitlib buzzfeed & daily mail journalist who would laugh at his misery and death.

>journos not bad by default means all journos good
>somethingsomethingtrump

Attached: aAxAvYg_700b.jpg (550x543, 30K)

>Both Bushs could have executed that war without any support from the media at all.

How old were you after 9/11? Seriously. Do you not remember how hard Iraq War 2.0 was shilled? Remember that feeling of national unity, that you'll never experience again, who do you think created that? The media.

No one is even talking about any sides. The people in this thread, for some reason, say that journalism as a concept is a bad thing and all journalists automatically deserve death. Don't even try to defend such madness

I was 11 when 9/11 happened, i well remember everything. Of course the media had a huge part in both Desert Storm and OIF, but it would still have been possible without them. And just btw, there was a significant opposition to the Iraq war in '03. Not against the war in Afghanistan, of course, but against the war in Iraq.

The question was what was more dangerous for Saddam, and it definitely were the fucking tanks

>A white, gun owning male defends a lesbian shitlib buzzfeed & daily mail journalist who would laugh at his misery and death.
>white, gun owning male
Very succinct otherwise, but he's probably a loser "journalist."

Attached: AfC79o9.png (600x358, 41K)

I'm saying the death of this individual journalist is justifiable within the context of a broader insurgent campaign. My holding is that the journalists and the broader propaganda arm of your enemy is a legitimate target of war.

Strawman. No one said journalism as a concept is automatically bad.
We agree that modern mainstream journalists in the west are comprised and follow an agenda that's antithetical to ours.

They didn't apologise, they admitted responsibility for it and said that it was an accident and that the intended target was PSNI men.
The NIRA aren't trained so it's no surprise that they couldn't hit them.

It was a simplistic analogy granted. But my point is when the media is core feature of your enemy's command and control as well as COIN strategy attacking the media is a legitimate tactic.

>Didn't the IRA apologize after a few of their members whacked a "journalist?" What a bunch of cucks. They did something heroic, and then tuck their tails under their legs afterwards. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.
Cringe.

They weren't even intending to kill the journalist.

>But my point is when the media is core feature of your enemy's command and control as well as COIN strategy attacking the media is a legitimate tactic.
But they weren't attacking the media. They fired, at random, into a crowd and they just happened to hit a journalist.

And there isn't a ongoing COIN campaign.

>They fired, at random, into a crowd and they just happened to hit a journalist.
Blind squirrels my dude.

>And there isn't a ongoing COIN campaign.
These are PSNI patrol cars, you seriously believe there's no counter insurgency going on?

Attached: 5937435395_861fcb4cd8_b.jpg (1024x640, 238K)

>They fired, at random, into a crowd and they just happened to hit a journalist.
to be fair, they fired at a line of cops, and the journalist was standing next to them. a real tragedy, but also fucking retarded. probably some mick idiot who never fired his gun before. i think we can all agree that the "new IRA" isn't a group of professionals, it's a group of probably highly motivated youngsters who are trying to walk the steps of their fathers and uncles. full of ideals, but no professionals like the real provos back in the day

>These are PSNI patrol cars, you seriously believe there's no counter insurgency going on
there's no COIN because there's no real insurgency. those patrol cars are the result of the troubles, not a real answer to currently existing problems

Just because they're not particularly good or effective at being an insurgency doesn't change the fact that the political goals and organizing principles of the New IRA or whatever they're called are indistinguishable from a "real" insurgency.

>These are PSNI patrol cars, you seriously believe there's no counter insurgency going on?
Yes, as they exist as legacy vehicles from The Troubles and basically continue to be used for the purpose of riot control.

Protests and riots happen here easily and frequently.

I can tell you this now, I live in Northern Ireland and there is no COIN campaign, no grand strategy by "IRA" men. Just gangers who pose themselves as something better. Taking a pot shot for no reason.

>Just because they're not particularly good or effective at being an insurgency doesn't change the fact that the political goals and organizing principles of the New IRA or whatever they're called are indistinguishable from a "real" insurgency.
*inhales*
>principles of the New IRA
I don't know whether to die of cringe or laughter

Attached: 1534140120384.png (760x839, 1.07M)

I'm not advocating for their tactics or strategy. I'm merely indicating that this organization has an internal logic, that they probably don't understand or follow. Just because something is stupid and shitty that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

yikes. way to go, saying literally nothing but making a big ass post and posting some anime picture. fucking disgusting

>faggots that dont know shit
Theres a reason every cop wears body armor, has a gun on them at all times and only goes into republican areas only when needed, its because they still get shot at, occasionally blown up or beaten

>I live in Northern Ireland and there is no COIN campaign
Where? there is still a big issue on terrorism because if there wasnt why do the police still do mortar attack drills? why do they check under their cars, why do they hide their face, why do they never patrol on foot in republican areas, why do they have so much undercover cops and equipment? just because YOU dont know about it doesnt mean it isnt happening

>I'm not advocating for their tactics or strategy. I'm merely indicating that this organization has an internal logic, that they probably don't understand or follow. Just because something is stupid and shitty that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Because there isn't one.
>reee anime on Jow Forums
>Theres a reason every cop wears body armor
Every cop does in the UK.
>has a gun on them at all times
Because legal/illegal firearm ownership very much a thing here.
>only goes into republican areas only when needed
Oh, so like cops on go in certain areas of LA or Detroit? I didn't realise that the Cribs and Bloods were running a COIN campaign.
>its because they still get shot at
Rarely happens.
>occasionally blown up
Never happens.
>or beaten
Like any cop.
>Where?
Belfast.
>there is still a big issue on terrorism because if there wasnt why do the police still do mortar attack drills?
Terrorism is still a threat, however, that doesn't mean there is an active COIN campaign.
>why do they check under their cars
Terrorism is still a threat, however, that doesn't mean there is an active COIN campaign.
> why do they hide their face
Only in riot gear, like almost all cops.
>why do they never patrol on foot in republican areas
Because there is little point aggravating communities - it is exactly the same for nationalist areas.
>why do they have so much undercover cops and equipment?
Because of The Troubles legacy - many groups formed into organised crime gangs. This takes a significant intelligence effort to monitor the activities of the groups.
>just because YOU dont know about it doesnt mean it isnt happening
Ah, yes, here it is, "I live hundreds of miles away, but know what's happening in YOUR country".

>belfast
north south east or west?
>Only in riot gear, like almost all cops.
no, they try their best to hide their face at all times, doesnt mean they wear a balaclava at all times
>its exactly the same as nationalist areas
nationalist and republican areas are the same thing
>because of troubles legacy
it isnt because of that, they mostly use them for raids, car crime and entrapment
>, "I live hundreds of miles away, but know what's happening in YOUR country".
i live in the same city as you faggot

>it's another 'Americans pretend to be Irish' episode
I hate reruns

Proud Irish American here, posting to trigger europoors

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.49M)

who else posts in IRA cocksucking threads? thers less than a million people living in NI so i doubt this many could post constantly in these threads

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUROPA

The only people you're triggering are the actual Irish.

>mutt thinks he's irish

Poetry

You're probably not even Irish. A bunch of Americans are actually descended from Ulster-Scots, who hate the Irish and rightly so.

Thanks for the (you)s lads. I pray to my starry plough every morning

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.8M)

t. owns a balaclava and DPM jacket and unironically drinks Guinness

CHUCKY ARLA BROTHER

I’M NOT BRITISH I’M NOT SAXON I’M NOT ENGLISH

Attached: image.jpg (2576x1932, 862K)

I'M IRISH AND PROUD WE.. EH I ARE TO BE

Attached: 7e0a7vhza1s21.jpg (435x600, 84K)

Who doesnt own a DPM jacket and a balaclava?

No, you're something altogether worse. American.

SO FUCK YOUR UNION JACK

Attached: image.jpg (2576x1932, 757K)

WE WANNA OUR CUNTRY BACK

Attached: 526.jpg (549x380, 25K)

Baste

IRA? Based.

Brits? Not based.

/thread

>this cuck Irishman again

He shows up to every thread

>pic related is my OC
Its my fucking country. Mine. They don't fucking re
I'm riven by ideals to. reprsent me I hate fucking murders and extortionists whether they are iras or uvfs. You're a fucking brainwashed unwanted cunt and never fear the is always a place for you on a list of disappeared. People are fucking fed up of your knuckle dragging gangster shitbaggery North and South . Time the gloves came off and they were put down along with people like you who post support for them. May as well join your victims in a hole in a bog you cunt. Not long now until all paramilitaries get a bullet in the skull from their own communities. We've had enough
You're a fucking cunt OP an absolute asshole.

Hang yourself you terrorist wankers
t.Irish

YOU stupid commie waste of life. You and johnny adair can be buried in the same fucking hole and I'll shovel the dirt in on you both

> something heroic,
honestly, journalist ought to be as sacred as doctor, soldier or teacher.
good, free news people are as important to a healthy society as weapons manufacturers.

The problem is the internet.
The entire internet is just wack shit and clickbait.
the proper newsies started to suck so they could keep up.

Your American not Irish. If you support gangster paramilitaries in my country your Irelands enemy as much as the brits ever were you fucking cunt

actually based

t. “Brave” RUC men

>t. “Brave” RUC men

Fuck you fuck the uvf, fuck the ira and fuck americans who support gangster thugs who terrorise people. You're an enemy of the Irish people

You won't find many RUC men who refer to themselves as Irish you terrorist gangster backing traitor to the Irish people.

Seething

Yes seething along with most of Ireland North and South. This is not the 1970s or 80s. Even PIRA members want the 'new ira' dead. They are going to meet a hard death and no one will give a fuck. Same for any 'loyalist' paramilitaries. People are beyond pissed off especially people who grew up with the troubles. These people are known, most have a list of criminal convictions for everything from drunk driving, vandalism, drug dealing. There are about 400 of them. The whole country wants them fucking dead or starting this shit again. If you support them using terror against the democratic will of the Irish people you are an enemy to the Irish people just like the brits were when they used the auxiliaries to use terror against the democratic will of the Irish people in 1921. Yes murderers, drug dealers who control estates who murder the unarmed in my country make me and every decent Irishman seethe and make no mistake Americans who cheer them are no better than white ISIS supporters. Traitors and scum

>democratic will

No easier way to spot a jew than with language like this.

>mmm yes based English boot pls stomp on me its the democratic will

Its the language of Dan Breen and Michael Collins you piece of shit

I never claimed to support the New IRA, fren

British butthurt against the IRA is always priceless. If you don't like the Irish then leave Ireland lmao

Did you forget that the moral authority of the old IRA came from the election of the first dail and that the good fiday agreement won by a landslide in the fist all Ireland vote since then? Or are you just some arse faced American prick ashamed of his own place in the world who thinks cheering scum like new IRA who are acting without a mandate or public support and are so fucking incompetent they are hitting unarmed woman in the street when they slink out of their drug dealing holes? Tick tock if you are actually in Ireland and supporting them. You're fucked an will be no loss, the boot of the Irish people is coming down on your gangster criminal neck

>boot of the Irish people

You mean boot of the English and their slave dogs right?

The whole country hates the paramilitaries you stupid bastard. Not that you even know who they are or who the IRA were.

You say that like it's a bad thing. Just kidding, I went to Ireland and it's a great place. The people were really nice to me.

You talk like horrified middle aged shitlib woman. You're a whiny brit.

What kind of camo would be apropriate?

Anyone can answer this, not just the user I replied to.

Black and tan

No I mean the boot of Irish Catholics like myself who have had enough of your shit disgracing the name of Republicans and Ireland. I personally think its great you like prancing about in army surplus jumpers. The whole country knows who you are and fucking hates you. Best thing would be if you left the country. Best thing for you that is. Best thing for Ireland would be sticking you in a nice quiet hole in the Dublin mountains and posting a missing persons poster,

>c*tholic

Oh that explains why you like boot so much little jewsus worshipping candy ass.

You can fuck off back to pol now with your tail between your legs you fucking enemy of Ireland and the Irish people. You may a well be a black and tan for what your cowardly life is worth.

Fuck off back to pol where someone cares and pisses themselves in excitement when someone types the word Jew. You're an enemy to Ireland with your terrorists just like the brits were with there's.God Family Land. You have no place here.

youtube.com/watch?v=tJTvr833R-Q

>BASED JEW I LOVE JEWS I LOVE BOOT

Wow so based dude. Jews are a million times worse than the IRA you constantly sperg about yet you defend them

Hmmm I wonder why that could be?

Attached: CirconcisionRothenburg.jpg (1024x768, 212K)

>Hmmm I wonder why that could be?
You're an obsessed brainwashed retard?