>literally every human in the world, except for yourself, has disappeared
>you are the last man on earth

What do you do now?

Attached: 1.jpg (480x270, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LL4OeiMjvtk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Burn and blow up a bunch of shit and then kill myself

Die, probably. What's this have to do with discussing weapons?

If doggo's are still around I would be fine.

Wow youre a faggot.
I hope you get aids and die

Turn chimpanzees into the next humans, and then after they show they can run a civilization I'll off myself, and they'll worship be as their creator for all time

Yeah.

Nothing in my life would change really besides you faggots disappearing

Stock up on weaponry, medicine, and food, then haul ass to the most remote place I can reach. Without humans to maintain many of our facilities and plants, everything will burn. Many places will become radioactive, water will become dirty, cities will burn, and animals will overpopulate everything.

1. Find some big mansion/ranch in the suburbs - thats my operational base
2. Get some van/truck
3. Start gathering food from supermarkets, seeds from garden shops, get some farming equipment tractors etc.
4. Get some cisterns also and pump fuel into them
5. Once my survival and mobility is achieved, visit police station lockup and get drugs
6. Find some supercars and motorcycles
7. Start riding high on methamphetamine around the big cities, gathering entertainment stuff such like books, movies, video games, anime manga etc.
8. Visit sex shops and get some high quality silicon sex dolls
9. Spend the days high as fuck fucking sex dolls and consuming entertainment
10. Maybe ill learn to fly later and explore the globe.

Pretty good. I was just going to visit secret sites like Area 51, CIA headquarters and such and see what wild conspiracy theories were true.

Attached: 1486700819729.jpg (1006x978, 196K)

Based skyking, may ye find that horizon

samefag like i've never samefagged before

Break into celebrities houses and sniff their panties

burn Istanbul down and rename it constantinople

Wank until I die

go down the road and take my neighbors house...it's really nice, set up shop in there and try to find a qt

This but with all of my former crushes’ shoes

Lmfao jesus fucking christ man. What a faggot you are.

Just normal Jow Forums stuff. Shoot all the guns while ripping fat lines then bang my deer wife harem.

This guy gets it.

Explore forbidden places like AREA 51 before everything burns and then find a self sustaining house in like New Mexico. Probably fuck around for a few weeks until I decide to OD on Xanax.

I'll probably go crazy within a month and make a real industrial pigeon crusher that's automated.

Attached: 1518406410231.jpg (667x584, 92K)

Kek

Things I would like to do
>let the animals out of the zoo/pound/reserve
>bring down buildings with launchers and mortars
>burn down a few cities

What I would actually do:
>cry
>cry alot
>make an effort not to kms
>try to stay in shape
>read, listen to music, watch tv
>look for any realdolls to drain my balls in

give myself inumerable riches and then realize its all so pointless so i launch nuclear missiles for sport and become the first person to go target shooting with ICBM's

I fucked your dad nigger

Loot one of those big bus-sized RV's. Take it down to this old red brick factory down by the river and park it inside. Then proceed to fill the factory full of canned food, water filters, solar panels, books, meds, guns ammo and everything else.

I had a dream where I did precisely that a while back except instead of everybody else disappearing randomly the vast majority of people had been infected with a sleeping sickness which essentially turned them into shambling zombies except unfortunately without the desire for human flesh.

>watch tv
So who exactly is supposed to be broadcasting here? And how, with no one manning the power plants? At leats with the music you could have a hand-cranked old gramophone or find yourself a solar powered phone charger I guess. Though if you don't have your music saved locally on that device then with no one keeping an eye on the IT infrastructure...

Make my life goal to collect every single firearm i ever come across.

I thought launching ICBMs required two people.

Get high, get drunk, and then off myself while crossfaded AF so I go out as happy as possible
what the fuck else is there to really do? No point in surviving.
This is a pretty good option, but I'm honestly not sure I'd even care anymore

Anyone have the pasta about user fucking a deer he trapped?
Probably that.

>try not to kill myself
>collect guns and military equipment around the world
>see nature take back the empty cities
>maybe keep up with a diary to mantain sanity
Does anyone know what's the biggest cargo vehicle that can be operated by a single person?

Break into ElonChan's lab and continue the catgirl experiments, breed a superior race of half white human/half cat

I'd go with those double trailer semi's, easy handling, hauls a ton, maybe throw a forlift on the back

Probably this in local scale and then visit other place I have never been. Though it might bit of hassle as I live in Nordic country and getting anywhere that would be interesting would be kinda trek as I don't know how to fly an airplane or drive a boat.

youtube.com/watch?v=LL4OeiMjvtk
Or one of these bitches

Everything is going to burn and become radioactive very quickly so you won’t survive long if we’re being realistic. But, going through powerful people or celebrities stuff would be ebin. Also, I’d try to let out as many doggos from pet stores as possible throughout my travels.