So, I have property on a small lake and every year these fuckers come back and shit all over my lawn while I am at work...

So, I have property on a small lake and every year these fuckers come back and shit all over my lawn while I am at work. I have some .177bb CO2 guns, would I be able (legally) to shoot them if I used a plastic or rubber round so they don't wound the animal but make them aware that being on my property is dangerous?

Attached: 867acebfb050ac9be70bcaff4a31c5cd[1].jpg (500x333, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Th_hUkmQ3eM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a losing battle op, they aren't the same geese and they'll be in your lake anyway

Op just catch one and kill it in front of the others ,will scare them shitless and they will never come back.
>inbf "of mice and men" referances.

they are the same geese, they just go out in the reeds when I come home.

wat

Kill them and decorate your lawn with their impaled corpses.

based schizo

custard mouthed newfag

Keep the schizoposting on /x/ please

Lawns are gay.

Welcome the geese, but eat some of them every year. Steak on the wing.

Residential or rural? Okay.. residential since if you were rural you wouldn't be asking this stupid question... Densely populated area or not? Rules against shooting things on your own property? Snooping fag neighbors who would call the cops on you if you killed one of the winged fucks?

Hedge.Clippers.

>custard
What does this even mean?
I've seen it like five times already, usually in convoluted nonsense posts.

Yes it is densely populated and the lake is like a water sports lake, there is a ski course on the other side. The president of the community board lives next door.

why did you delete your post you pussy

you are confused

>every year these fuckers come back
Stop feeding them or allowing them to feed on your property.

learn what custard is
then think about what custard mouthed might mean
go away

I think I'll go make some.

Don't respond to the mentally ill.

youtube.com/watch?v=Th_hUkmQ3eM

Repost because envious JANNIES deleted my post
Non lethal version:
Cut their beaks off with a pair of snips, then drop them off in the local park so they can't go eat at mcdonalds or buy a 25 gallon cent of water. Blame it on a low IQ Negro with a high capacity for cruelty and a low capacity for empathy. It never fails.

Pic related isnt an avatar I just really really really like this picture, janny retards. QUACKAKAKAKKAKAK

Attached: 1555689731938.png (588x309, 202K)

I think the "custard mouthed arabs" poster is a bot. Probably literally schizophrenic but I'd like to think it was a bot because it's funnier that way.

Do we have a future school shooter on our hands?

Attached: tech.jpg (640x420, 52K)

Use a crossbow. Silent, accurate, removes honk beautifully, and most importantly it's fun.

dubs says you comply with the standard Jow Forums method of dealing with honkniggers

Attached: geeseoof.png (640x704, 276K)

People are always like "wow why do you hate those birds so much" clearly haven't had to spend a Saturday picking their shit out of their entire yard.

Attached: 54731652_796255470746694_7827563357815758787_n.jpg (750x774, 162K)

so no overt action. Find out whoever is feeding the damn things and make them stop. If they don't stop, the next step is make the geese annoy the person who can do something about it. Put bread in the president's yard at night.

>Buy property on lake. Freak out when waterfowl show up.
OP is a retard.
>Go online and ask random people how to break the law by harassing wild life.
OP is a retard.

just get a 3-D Bobcat and stick it near the shore

>not having a live bobcat to greet visitors

Attached: 1391269958549.gif (268x173, 1.45M)

delete this thread and hope to god those turbocunts never die within 5 miles of your property

yes nonlethal shooting will land your ass in hot water with the Feds

Never happened, unlike you sucking off a trucker at a gas station

It could be considered animal abuse even if they are annoying little shits. If I were you I'd just use airsoft to if you want to make sure that they don't die. Don't shoot them if you have neighbors.

Get a video of the president's reaction to all the geese shit in his yard please

pay a homeless man to bite their heads off
(if legal in your area)

Better step: lay poison bait
Best step: attract some trumpeter swans and let them kill the geese for you