New Gunfag

So recently I've decided to man up and stop being the weeaboo faggot that I am, I've decided to get a gun (specifically a rifle). Problem is I know next to nothing about firearms aside from a shotgun (which I use for hunting). Can you guys help me with selecting a firearm I could purchase and just teaching me more about other firearms? I'd appreciate it!

Attached: large.png (500x486, 275K)

no

10/22, put a couple thousand rounds through it, then get a basic bitch ar15. From there, whatever you want.

Post shotgun weeaboo trash

Is this a problem senpai?

Attached: 1555395193359.jpg (281x271, 32K)

Remington 1187. And no I don't have a picture of it

This guy is correct, you can even get a cool meme 10/22 like the take down with magpul furniture.

>reporting my posts
Can you animefags go any lower, lmao

What state? Join your local state discord and make some shooting buddies

It wasn't him queer.

Retard, why would I report a post I replied to?

Attached: 1555771142773.jpg (998x1024, 77K)

We've entered quality posting hours boys

Attached: shuffle_off_this_mortal_coil_you_cunt.jpg (2048x1536, 193K)

boomer/10 AR-15's are not expensive and neither is 5.56. If OP want's to buy a rifle for the first time, then a AR-15 is pretty damn good at being that first rifle. To this day I have never understood the point of buying a 22 for your first gun, what the fuck is the point?

I'll take note....next I ask for advice. DON'T USE Jow Forums!!! Especially a board that's supposed to be about something of interest. Everyone in here acts like this is /b/ or Jow Forums. Smh....

Attached: 111-1110394_itachi-facepalm-anime-facepalm.jpg (820x598, 114K)

What are you unhappy about? You got a decent few responses about first guns to buy, joining communities, is there anything specific you might want to know?

It made sense back when 22 was dirt cheap and full power battle rifles were a thing.

Well. Are there any good places where I can find an AR-15? Because I am genuinely interested in getting one. I just don't know where to start. Technically this is also my first time buying a gun (all the shotguns I have gotten in my life have been gifts given to me by my family). So I just need help where to start my quest on buying a rifle. That's it.

Also thanks for not being a cunt like the other anons.

>Go to Palmetto State Armory
>Buy 20 inch A2 clone for 400 dollaradoos
>Be now in possession of cheap as shit AR-15 "do it all" rifle that adheres to Mil-spec
There you go.

Attached: PSA 20inch AR.png (1000x345, 159K)

Local gunstores can definitely help alot if you have any around. However if you are buying online, the process usually goes like this.
>Find gun you like
>Search for a local FFL dealer who does transfers, this will be where you ship your purchase to
>Ask if they are okay receiving a firearm you purchased online
>Buy gun
>Tell seller the FFL you want it shipped to
>Inform your FFL that you are having a gun shipped to them
>Go pick it up, sign some papers, and drive home happy

There is literally a sticky at the top of the board with recommendations for this exact question.
We have it there so more spaces for threads for other discussion, because the answer to this question is pretty much always the same.
We are toxic as hell because we are tired of holding the hands of stupid people.

I totally understand how people like be can be annoying at times. But sometimes I just frustrated when people can't be serious when people are asking honest questions.

Also thanks for letting me know where to look user...

Attached: please-be-patient-i-have-awootism-32946593.png (500x522, 122K)

Thanks anons!

this

Maybe try the QTDDTOT next time, or the sticky. Because you're the fifth person TODAY that made a "I want gun" thread.