Anarchist Cookbook

Hey Jow Forums. New to this board so fuck me if it's against the rules.

Recently come into the possession of the 89' published edition of the anarchist cookbook, by William Powell. Question is, is it a fucking joke or is the stuff in there actually valid and correct?

Not bait, and I can post a drive/MEGA link to the pdf if there's demand

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 22.22.21.png (1154x1528, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/s?k=anarchists cookbook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

chapter most relevant to the board

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 22.24.05.png (560x764, 163K)

It's counterintel meant for dumbshit anarchists to maim themselves with.

that's my favorite book

Attached: article-0-1B92561A000005DC-219_634x559.jpg (634x559, 50K)

This book's purpose is pretty much to fuck up the reader, through a variety of avenues.

Ah. Right. I get it. You end up killing yourself making the crap then

I don't know if it's actually counterintel, but it might as well be.

It's a meme. nbk2000 did it right

Isnt it that shitty book full of childish “bombs” like stink bombs? Am I thinking of the right thing?

Never heard of that one, but it seems to have integrity. Thank you.

see

Pretty sure it wasn't the purpose, the writer was just actually an SJW college kid when he wrote it.
He barely researched it, and yes, it probably will kill you.

Still not convinced on it. If I wanted to learn guerrilla warfare, why not get the publicly available army manuals? Same with explosives and tactics. Though the turning shotguns into grenade launchers is interesting, if it doesn’t kill you

>recently came into possession
>I can post a drive/MEGA link to the pdf if there's demand
It's on archive .org faggot, stop acting like you have some sort of contraband you insufferable newfag.
>first chapter is literally all about drugs
Designed to incapacitate the reader.
>second chapter is all surveillance shit you can learn by watching boomer television shows
So far a whole lot of nothing, the main things you've learned so far are all about drugs, interesting.
>third chapter devotes one to two pages to a variety of complex topics
Gives the illusion that you're actually learning something worth a shit, in reality it has even less substance than a basic U.S. Army field manual, keeps up the charade.
>chapter four goes over basic demolition formulas
Potentially neat but only amounts to basic knowledge on the topics. Definitely not optimal reading, especially not in the modern day, since many ingredients have been legislated against.

So essentially you learned a little bit about demolition and a lot about drugs. In the introduction, the author says:
>This book is for the people [...] It is not written for the fringe political groups
So all right, you take some normal people off the street and give them a book teaching them about drugs and terrorism. Do you think that they're more likely to do drugs or commit terroristic acts? It's obvious.
>foreword by P.M. (((Bergman)))
You would have to be the dumbest motherfucker in the world to think that this book was actually written, published, and printed with good intentions. Still, the final chapter holds LIMITED knowledge.

Attached: 79.png (805x1007, 9K)

here

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 22.47.58.png (574x952, 324K)

Yeah know I’m pretty sure that will kill you. Best case scenario, you end up like that one greentext with the napalm shotgun

op here. fair play.

It's called freedom of press you communist faggot, we can publish what ever the fuck we want.
PS this shit was written a lifetime before your birth...

That feel when study 7years chemistry and want to read it for the first time... pissed after 5 pages :(

Low IQ nigger, the book isn't even fit for kindling.

Attached: 4.png (1000x1000, 345K)

Is it even printed? I’ve only ever seen online copies

So let's take a regular shotgun load and swap in a 12000 grain projectile. That sounds like a good idea.

Attached: Interesting-Shotgun-Kaboom-864x415.jpg (864x415, 69K)

op here. I think so - the pdf i have seems to be a scanned copy of a printed book

Ah okay. Interesting. I got like three army manuals though, so idk if I would get it even if it was printed

amazon.com/s?k=anarchists cookbook

Attached: 1556260237754.gif (720x480, 126K)