||Any cities on nice coastlines that aren't in states with shitty gun laws? Fuck CT.||

||Any cities on nice coastlines that aren't in states with shitty gun laws? Fuck CT.||

Attached: 1531991242809.jpg (630x425, 142K)

Also from CT. Fuck CT.

Alaska, and I am assuming the Carolinas

Attached: canadian tricks.jpg (720x508, 32K)

Virginia, Carolinas, GA, gulf coast FL

The problem is most coastal states with decent gun laws tend to be very hurricane prone and humid as shit in the summer. Swamp ass is no fun. Maybe the Texas gulf coast though.

You literally described the Texas Gulf coast to a fucking T. It is hot, the beaches really suck, you get monster hurricanes being fed off of the hot water of the gulf, fuck the Gulf Coast in its entirety as well

Attached: ancaptrigger.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Savannah's pretty great

Michigan, aside from registering pistols we have full NFA, no UBCs, no waiting periods, constitutional open carry and shall-issue CPLs, no mag limits, no AWB. And the great lakes are WAY better than living on a salty ass ocean.

>clean water

Yeah.

This may be relevant.

Attached: DEA9A636-4F76-4931-8ACA-DE7EC97A293B.png (1297x802, 285K)

>aside from unconstitutionally registeri-
Dropped

Yes, Detroit's city water is some of the best in the nation. Flint fucked up HARD when they switched from it

If you have an out of state CPL you're also exempted from that requirement

>Catalog
How does is Oregon, gun-wise? I keep seeing murmurings of Washington state sliding down the slippery slope, but don't know much about Oregon.

It’s also infected by the California virus. I’m assuming they’re putting something in the water to keep them too docile to move. Avoid.

I expected Illinois’ gun laws to be destroyed by now, since the fucking Dems have supermajorities errywhar.

No ass weapon ban or anything.

WAfag here, there’s hubub about bans in OR coming soon. Commies in Portland are reaching huge populations, the freedom lovers that inhabitant almost the entire rest of the state may lose the precious little control they have left soon.
The coasts are destroying everything that’s not right next to the ocean, hell its not even the whole coast. NW WA and NW OR are the only places with terminal Californian infestations, the problem is that soon SW WA and SW OR may fall completely.
We have movements calling for secession, I pray to god they work.

Virginia gets jack shit. However we get flooded with fucking yankees all the damn time. Just know the coastal area around the bay is where a lot of lefty fags and navy faggots live.

Avoid Norfolk area like the plague. However, you’d unironically fit in on the eastern shore very well. It’s a lot more northern there than southern

Texas my dude. Galveston and Corpus Christi and a whole bunch of other small coast cities

Isn’t there a nuclear bomb chilling like 12 miles off the coast Savanna that no one can quite find

>Maybe the Texas gulf coast though
Ever heard of hurricane harvey?

Wow, I thought Californians would be wanting to move way more than Nevadans and Arizonans. Anyway, I'd probably pick Portland, ME for coastal town in state with nice gun laws. They're a blue state, but it stays nice and free despite that. That makes me feel better about gun rights safety, for some reason.