>2019
I am forgotten

Attached: BEBFD149-B6A8-4A13-89DA-85FDD50D838E.jpg (2736x1822, 3.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PhKJ4zTryco
youtube.com/watch?v=PhKJ4zTryco&t=31s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone tell me who is the chief designer of the F-22? I know that the chief designer of the Black widow was a chink and the chief designer of the F-35 was a polak.

good riddance.

Attached: 1551752516749.jpg (1080x1080, 142K)

New to the aviation side of Jow Forums
What's the big deal with the F22? I hear so many conflicting things about it.
I hear both that the F35 is just a downgrade of it, and also that the F22 really isn't all that great and it's just seen that way because of lockmart shilling.
Is it just something that's shrouded in too much mystery and nobody really knows the truth?
If it really is so great, why was development chopped and R&D restarted for the F35?
The main reason I hear is the unit price of F22s, but it seems like it would be more expensive to develop a completely new plane.
It's all so confusing.

Attached: cd6.jpg (305x309, 13K)

F-22 is likely going to remain the most effective air superiority fighter for a few more decades. They decreased procurement during budget cuts because there remain few air to air threats that the US is unable to handle even without the F-22. Meanwhile, there’s much greater need for multi-role strike fighters due to how the US fights wars. As a result, they’ve focused most development on the F-35.

It was designed to be an air superiority aircraft. We already have air superiority everywhere, hence it’s useless to have now.
The F35 on the other hand is a multi role that has much more practical use over the Raptor

F-22 is fantastic but they cut the aquisition funding to move funds elsewhere. They chose the F-35 over the F-22 because the F-35 is a multi role aircraft which is needed more than an air superiority fighter.

Thank you! It's awesome getting great answers immediately.
I guess the F22 is like an ace up the sleeve at this point then?

Attached: 1551211564265.jpg (240x240, 6K)

oh no you can see a F-22! it's not invisible!

lockmart lied people died

The main thing that screwed the F-22 over was the specific time that it entered service. 2005. The Iraq war was going on, so the Army got the biggest say in determining budget priorities, and let's just say the Army at that point in time cared a lot more about body armor and MRAP's than anything related to aviation. The Air Force lost the Pentagon budget wars and the F-22 was heavily affected by this.

The Air Force consoled themselves by basically say "okay, so we're not going to get as many F-22's as we wanted, but when it comes time for the F-35 to enter service, we won't compromise again."

Attached: 1024px-U.S._Army_and_Iraqi_soldiers,_Tal_Afar,_Iraq,_Sept._11,_2005.jpg (1024x681, 234K)

hey remember when half of our f-22s got destroyed in a hurricane because the air force decided to leave them in florida?

It wasn’t anywhere near half the fleet, but yeah, that was bad. People need to get NJPed or whatever the officer equivalent is for that one.

What? It's supposed to get some new avionics in the next couple of years. Not forgotten, just having expensive air superiority fighters wasn't super useful the last couple of decades.

>12

no one cares about that you racist. What's important is all the undocumented were able to vote after getting free shit. Who cares if we lose the shitty F-22? Probably designed by a white person anyway. The new FUK-99 will be designed by a team of transfag quadcocks of color. It will be superior to anything designed by a white supremacist.

Attached: 1517770366098.png (1500x1304, 92K)

>tfw the F-22 is more famous in video games than in real life

>12

Attached: su-35s (15).jpg (1200x800, 567K)

Why are dual engines so fucking aesthetic

>F35 is just a downgrade of it
It is in terms of raw performance. Anyone who attempts to deny this is a literal paid lockheeb bot.
>F22 really isn't all that great
It's a great air superiority fighter, but it has never reached its true potential and will forever remain in one single variant because of lockmart shenanigans.
>If it really is so great, why was development chopped and R&D restarted for the F35?
Because that wouldn't provide lockmart $1.5 trillion for several subsequent decades.
>inb4 lockmart shills jump in with their shitty paid youtube damage control videos
You can fuck off right away.

Attached: f-22 (4).jpg (1000x1501, 240K)

>EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A SHILL
Retard alert

No, anyone who shills for Fail-35 over F-22 is a literal paid lockmart bot.

1. Nobody come on Jow Forums to shill for fighter aircraft
2. The F-35 is better than the F-22 outside of maximum speed and maneuverability, things that are rarely if ever used.

>F-35 is better than the F-22
There we fucking go, lockheeb bots are on the loose again.

So you admit you have nothing other than "You're a shill"? Glad you've conceded the loss.

Attached: P562AoB.jpg (1024x905, 182K)

>Shitty forum memes and zero arguments
Fuck off, lockheeb bot.

>zero arguments
That would be you, slick.

>no u
Retard shill.

So what are your points against the F-35 then? I mean the ones that haven't been debunked already.

I already voiced them. It's a shit aircraft designed specifically for lockmart to leech money out of the government. There is no reason whatsoever for wasting $1.5 trillion on this program instead of further developing F-22 and giving it several variants.
>debunked
The only thing that lockheeb has ever debunked is its trustworthiness.

>every meme argument vatnik mades repeated
how's the pak-fa going on
looool
youtube.com/watch?v=PhKJ4zTryco

>It's a shit aircraft designed specifically for lockmart to leech money out of the government
Wrong. It has sensor fusion, automation, and EW capabilities never seen before in an aircraft, better stealth than anything else in the fleet, and great kinematic performance/range.
>There is no reason whatsoever for wasting $1.5 trillion on this program
The 1.5 trillion figure is for the entire program cost for the US armed forces out to 2050. Also, it isn't a "waste" if we get a great fighter out of it.
>instead of further developing F-22 and giving it several variants
No. For one, that would cost way more than 1.5 trillion and you know it. How would you even propose making the F-22 into a carrierborne aircraft, VTOL aircraft, and aircraft that could be run by foreign allies?
>The only thing that lockheeb has ever debunked is its trustworthiness.
But you still think they should've been in charge of the entirety of the fighter fleet. Strange.

Your talking points are boring and have already been debunked elsewhere. It's getting tiresome.

Literally an NPC.

it's armatard
his ban ended and is spamming the same shitty pic again

just wait for some Ukraine thread and he'll get banned again for posting gore

Cringe

>again with this pic
for the last time
F-22 in Syria are not doing any secret missions, they're just flying in there and not even try to avoid russian planes

>russian plane sees f-22
>follows him
>meanwhile f-22 doesn't give a shit
>vatniks make the photo public and keeps spreading it like some sort of holy revelations that you can lock onto a plane that you're close to
i know that russians will never have any actuall sealth aircraft so they don't know how stealth works but the whole point of "stealth" is to REDUCE radar signature so enemy AA thinks it's not an important target not make plane invisible
how many times will you post this pic armatard?

Attached: 1535806059250.jpg (604x483, 38K)

>sensor fusion, automation, and EW capabilities
That could all be integrated into F-22.
>better stealth
Rofl.
>great kinematic performance/range
Shit performance compared to F-22 and inability to supercruise, making it a 4.5 gen aircraft.
>The 1.5 trillion figure is for the entire program
I said "wasting $1.5 trillion on this program", didn't I? Quit pretending lockmart laying their hands on $1.5 trillion for the next several decades somehow diminishes the number. It doesn't. They literally bribed the government for cancelling a great aircraft and buying a much a shittier one.
>it isn't a "waste" if we get a great fighter out of it
Too bad we don't.
>that would cost way more than 1.5 trillion
As claimed by literal paid lockmart bots who want a piece of these juicy monies.
>How would you even propose making the F-22 into a carrierborne aircraft
By producing a naval variant of it.
>VTOL aircraft
Useless piece of shit design with shit performance.
>aircraft that could be run by foreign allies
A variant of F-22 can.
>Your talking points are boring
The pathetic paid lockmart bitches' lack of argumantation is boring.

Attached: f-22 (3).jpg (1480x2000, 421K)

man you really can't discuss anything these days on Jow Forums without vatniks and chinks just ruining every thread with their bullshit can you

shame, especially since Jow Forums used to love everything slavshit back in the day

Attached: 1552190828206.jpg (1278x998, 423K)

>Only chinks and russians hate F-35
Lockheeb fags adopting democrat election campaign tactics.

Attached: f-22 & f-4.jpg (2560x1600, 590K)

nice pic saved
and also
>lockheeb shill
stop being broken record you retard

Attached: 1553813128822.jpg (2000x1333, 883K)

>stop being broken record you retard
You're non-stop screaming chinks and vatniks any time there's any criticism to the corruption shitfest that lockheeb is, and I'm the broken record? Lol.

Attached: f-22 (2).jpg (2560x1615, 1.03M)

>That could all be integrated into F-22.
Assuming it actually could be, it would still need to be designed, tested, and built- which was the primary cost of the F-35, not the aircraft itself.
>Rofl.
The F-35 has a better stealth coating.
>Shit performance compared to F-22 and inability to supercruise, making it a 4.5 gen aircraft.
It can supercruise for a distance of 180 miles, and has a new engine in the pipeline.
>I said "wasting $1.5 trillion on this program", didn't I?
The cost for the F-22 program including all of the things in the F-35 cost hasn't been calculated. However, the available statistics for the total F-22 program cost give a per-unit price of ~675 million, compared to 480 million for the F-35. And again, that isn't including the sustainment costs.
>Too bad we don't.
You've done a remarkably poor job of proving your point, buddy.
>By producing a naval variant of it.
The only thing ever produced for the NATF program was some concept art, because the cost would've been extreme in a time of reducing military budgets.
>Useless piece of shit design with shit performance.
Yes, effectively doubling the amount of carriers that can launch 5th-generation fighters and letting them take off from concrete slab runways is "useless".
>A variant of F-22 can.
How then? How would you redesign the F-22 for something that could be operated by all of the allies that need them, without being horrendously expensive and putting it out of their reach anyway?

Again- basically everyone on this board has been over this shit before; your talking points are stale, poorly thought out, and boring.

>It can supercruise
No, it can not.

>keep making posts about how F-35 is shit
>get proven wrong by anons who actually use arguments
>">Too bad we don't."

it's like revolver faggot all over again
F-35 is a great plane that is born in unfortunate times where russians and chinese have acces to the internet.
>inb4
just watch how ass blasted vatniks were after Trump said abrams is a good tank and remeber that 90% of bad press about F-35 online was done by same assblasted russians and chicoms
youtube.com/watch?v=PhKJ4zTryco&t=31s

Notice this moron didn't respond to
>But you still think they should've been in charge of the entirety of the fighter fleet. Strange.
Becaause to his brain, that sentence doesn't exist. He can't reconcile arguing for and against the same thing. Who could?

>it would still need to be designed, tested, and built
Yes, new things have to get designed, tested and built. What does it have to do with producing an entirely new shittier aircraft?
>stealth coating
That could all be applied to F-22. "Stealth coating", assuming you mean RAM, is not the only thing that there is to stealth.
>It can supercruise
No. And there is no amount of damage control, coping or anything else that will ever change this. F-35 can not supercruise. Deal with it.
>total F-22 program cost give a per-unit price of ~675 million, compared to 480 million for the F-35
As claimed by lockheeb and omitting the fact that the government ended up paying for both, instead of developing the first one.
>You've done a remarkably poor job of proving your point, buddy.
You simply shilling for lockheeb doesn't make my arguments go away. You are yet to prove a single thing you said and disprove a single thing I said.
>The only thing ever produced for the NATF program was some concept art
Wow, it's almost like the program got cancelled due to lockmart bribery in favor of paying lockheeb $1.5 trillion over the course of several next decades for developing a brand new shittier aircraft.
>Yes
Good that we agree on it. Oh fuck, wait, looks like you decided to play a retard
>effectively doubling the amount of carriers
For what purpose, you fucking moron? These "new" carriers are have nowhere near the performance of proper supercarriers.
>that can launch 5th-generation fighters
F-35 is not a 5ch generation fighter. It's a 4.5 generation attack aircraft.
>How then?
By the virtue of existing.
>basically everyone on this board has been over this shit before
No, not really, it's just you literal paid lockheeb fags pushing your retarded narrative.

Attached: f-22 assembly.jpg (1005x1600, 362K)

Notice how retarded are you thinking producing capacity of a corporation has anything to do with the rotten corrupted top of the corporation.

>get proven wrong
Will you actually stop crying like a bitch and make an argument? Simply saying "no u, ur wrong!" doesn't mean anything, you piece of shit lockheeb shill.

f-35 can supercruise
i don't know what to tell you
it just can
>everybody who disagrees with me is lockheeb shill
this is your brain on Jow Forums

b..b..but it has radar lenses!

>boomer angry his meme plane got fucked by superior hot new machine
lol

Attached: boomer vs zoomer.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

>f-35 can supercruise
No, it can not.

>this fucking thread
you guys should run pentagon

wrong
it can

>Its not 5 gen its 4.5 gen

Attached: 1555083281823.jpg (615x257, 23K)

In your dreams, but not in reality.

>5th gen without the ability to supercruise
Rofl.

>It's a 4.5 generation
it's stealth
it has modern avionics
by definition it's 5th getn aircraft you brainlet

it seriously can
don't know where you got this retarded meme from
>It's a 4.5 generation attack aircraft.
nevermind
didn't know i'm talking to a retard

>5th gen without the ability to supercruise
Top kek, lockheeb coping.
It simply can not and no amount of saying that it can will ever give it the ability to.

>Yes, new things have to get designed, tested and built. What does it have to do with producing an entirely new shittier aircraft?
Did you even read what I wrote? The avionics suite was the most expensive part of the F-35's development. Not the plane itself. So if you wanted to put that stuff into the raptor you'd still incur the majority of the dev costs.
>That could all be applied to F-22
And?
>is not the only thing that there is to stealth
No shit retard, doesn't change that the F-35 is stealthier.
>No. And there is no amount of damage control, coping or anything else that will ever change this. F-35 can not supercruise. Deal with it.
It can supercruise for a distance of 180 miles, like I said. Not the same thing as the F-22, but it's dubious that this is a vitally important feature- not to mention that the F-35 will be receiving an adaptive cycle engine in the future that will offer improved performance.
>As claimed by lockheeb
No, this is the total program costs divided by the number of aircraft built. In fact, it should be lower for the F-35 because I didn't include the foreign sales and the program cost given for the F-35(1.5 trillion) includes some stuff not in the F-22's publicly available number.
>Wow, it's almost like the program got cancelled due to lockmart bribery in favor of paying lockheeb $1.5 trillion
Hey retard, tell me what major historical event that prompted massive defense spending was winding down in the early-mid 90's.
>For what purpose, you fucking moron?
You can't seriously think of the utility of having 2x the number of ships that can conduct fighter ops?
>F-35 is not a 5ch generation fighter. It's a 4.5 generation attack aircraft.
Well, that is what you've failed to prove.
>By the virtue of existing.
So tell us then. How would the F-22 be developed into a fighter suitable for export?

Your replies are getting shittier and shittier, and youve failed to provide even a somewhat-convincing argument for at least one of your points.

hello armatard
gonna post some ukrainian gore soon?

>f22
>forgotten
it will never be forgotten, it was the first actuall 5th gen fighter in the fucking 90s.
The time where at best russians could build modernized su-27 and chinks were doing nothing but copy pasting slavshit

it was like having alien tech when it came out, if we had internet in the state that we have today it would cause huge amount of butthurt from everybody because they'd be salty they can't produce anything comparble.

BUT, it is getting worthy successor that has caused such a huge amount of butthurt just by merly existing that russians almost tanked their economy trying to make it seem like they're not losing and in the end all they managed to compe up with was flattend su-27

Attached: 1555096969745.jpg (1200x839, 591K)

>The avionics suite was the most expensive part of the F-35's development
As claimed by a lockheeb shill.
>So if you wanted to put that stuff into the raptor
...you then wouldn't need to develop an entirely new shittier aircraft.
>And?
See above.
>F-35 is stealthier
Rofl.
>It can supercruise
It can not. Deal with it. There's amount of damage control behind which you can hide this.
>divided by the number of aircraft built
Wow, it's almost like a proper aircraft got cancelled in favor of dumping $1.5 trillion into lockheeb's new piece of shit over the course of the next decades.
>tell me what major historical event that prompted massive defense spending was winding down in the early-mid 90's
Nice try moving goalposts, you fucking retard. Tell me what justifies cancelling an already developed aircraft in production in favor of a much shittier aircraft to be developed and produced.
>2x the number of ships that can conduct fighter ops
For what purpose, you fucking moron?
>that is what you've failed to prove
You're the one who has to prove wasting $1.5 trollion on this piece of shit fail-35 abortion can hold a candle to F-22 variant development that could have been, paid lockmart bot.
>How would the F-22 be developed into a fighter suitable for export?
By not accepting lockheeb bribes.
>Your replies are getting shittier and shittier
Can't get any shittier than pathetic lockheebs shilling for their fail-35 bullshit.

>get an argument
>n-no it doesn't count
what's your problem
literally to everything you don't like you keep muttering muh lockheeb shill

Alright, since you don't want to do anything other than call me a shill and get BTFO with no arguments, I'm done responding to you. I hope you can find a way to handle your Lightning derangement syndrome in a more healthy way.

F-35 has shittier performance than F-22. F-35 can not supercruise. Literally every bit of technology applied to f-35 could've been applied to F-22 without the need to develop an entirely new aircraft. Fuck off lockheeb retards.

Attached: f-22 (1).jpg (1024x768, 185K)

You don't even have a leg to stand on. You don't seem to understand anything and your post has devolved into derisive nicknames, hooting and ad-hominem nonsense. You've been BTFO, take it like a man and move on with your day.

Attached: you-told-us-that-you-didnt-like-disposable-plastic-drink-39927937.png (500x522, 132K)

Attached: How_to_Spot_Fake_News.jpg (3150x4200, 808K)

>Upset fail-35fag coping
F-22 is better. Deal with it, corrupted lockheeb.

>F-35 can not supercruise
it can
for 180 milies
can you not read or something

>coping
remind me again who's doing nothing but calling people lockheeb shills for arguments he can't answer?

It simply can not and no amount of saying that it can will ever change this.

i can bet 100$ it's armatard, he's trying now by being retard who's obssesed with f22 + the style of posting is just like him
>insults for every argument he can't answer
>his "arguments" are just opinions or wrong
>declares victory when he gets BTFO

it's him, especially when you consider that he's in EVERY thread regarding F35

I answered to every of your lockheeb shill points. All you could do in response is babbling. Let me repeat myself:
F-35 has shittier performance than F-22. F-35 can not supercruise. Literally every bit of technology applied to f-35 could've been applied to F-22 without the need to develop an entirely new aircraft.

>I answered to every of your lockheeb shill points
yeah you "did" by calling every argument "lockheeb shill"

Nah, armatard's got a unique style. This ain't him, unless he's starting to use alter egos...

Good thing the Raptor is in the advantageous position in that picture.

Well maybe then you should start producing proper arguments instead of lockheeb shill diarrhea? F-22 is better than F-35. Deal with it.

>unless he's starting to use alter egos...
he's been doing this lately, it seems his 2 braincells finally realised that people can recognize him, doesn't matter tough when he repeats himself like a broken record
+ he manged to get few patche sfrom the bingo
>f-22 is better!
>1,5 trillion
>lockmar shills!1!!!
>upgrade legacy aircraft
>incorrect unit pricing
those were the ones i managed to spot

for every argument you've been shitting yourself and reapting
>n-no l-lies lockheeb shills!1!!
and now you're declaring moral victory
guess who's got the same style of posting hmmmmm

Attached: 1543433962954.png (516x1599, 83K)

Guess the retard realised that people could recognize his unique vocabulary of ameristench, schizo, and imbecile.

>Hundreds of obese weeaboo neckbeards that play ARMA and Ace Combat shit on every American fighter and doomsay America's total defeat to China and Russia
>Claim USAF and military do nothing but talk shit about their own planes and agree they're royally fucked

>Meanwhile milfag 4channers just point and laugh before going back to work maintaining most powerful airframes in world while every quarterly intel report just reiterates the new ways China and Russia are on fire economically and logistically

>But I have an MS Paint infographic and an RT News article proving America is already dead.

Attached: plane laugh.jpg (1000x831, 147K)

Wanted 750... Got 186.... Hmmmmmm...

Attached: DRt2SlqUMAErr8D.jpg (544x533, 44K)

As forgotten as great power politics were in 1990. Because USA completely dominated then. There was nothing to discuss. No contenders.

>shitty forum memes
Nigga what

>America is already dead.
its as good as dead, will only take a couple more years til it collapses from too many niggers.

You do realize that the Negro population has been in negative growth for a few years now right? They have literally have been aborting so many niglets and killing each other so prolifically it's causing a net decrease in population, albeit a very slow one.

what about all the other brown subhumans?
Murrica is turning more brown every year, IQ is in freefall, can't deny that .
subhumans are elected into public office. mexicans are taking over entire states.
White people are also in decline.

Its as good as dead jim.

See:

>muh anecdotal evidence
whatever makes you sleep at night buddy, but the USA is doomed long term.

Whatever you say doomer faggot.

still in the denial stage I see.

it's armatard
one of his "arguments" when he's getting BTFO

It shows. People who actually put in more effort trying to convince people to give up than putting in effort to enact change are the lowliest of cowards.

What a thicc boy, bet it has a massive radar signature.

>Everyone is armatard
You're fucking retarded, user.

Attached: b-2 & f-22 (2).jpg (3000x2085, 673K)

Not everyone who is retarded or a vatnik is armatard, but you're definitely one of his alter-egos. Same retarded arguments and same retarded typing style.

just like everyone is lockheed shill right

>everything is fine
>its okay that the jews completely dismantle my society and that my country looks worse and worse every year
>its okay to live around niggers that get dumber every year

Attached: 1556385621814.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

Except Russians don't have anything to do with F-22 being vastly superior to fail-35 abomination and lockheeb corruption.