Tfw live in Upstate NY

>tfw live in Upstate NY
>tfw want to be a cop, possibly move up to federal level at some point
>Graduating in two weeks from Uni
>No jobs around here, will have to move
Where is the best place to live? Best place to be a police officer? What if I wanted to move to Europe, be a cop there?

Attached: 1500862373614.jpg (231x174, 7K)

whats it like knowing your are just the states tax collector?

Why not just join the border patrol?

> wants to be a pig
North Korea is wonderful this time of year. Go there. Don't ever come back.

ITT: Peasant class oppressed wants to make the jump to servant of the crown, and help oppress other peasants

kys revenuer.

I don't speak Spanish and that is too far south, I am acclimated to cold climates

>Implying that's not the IRS

Alright what would you do instead?

not OP but
>getting stationed in bumfuck middle of nowhere CA/AZ/NM/TX without so much as a grocery store, let alone women to date
It's always stuck me as an undesirable job. Certainly in the long term.

Depends on what you want. If you really want to go federal, get a degree. Ideally also do an enlistment, pref. one with a TS.

Join the military now, we have about 6 amazing battles coming in the near future

Not being a cop seems like an option.

Go to college or trade school for something that's actually useful instead.

>wanting to die in a frozen shallow trench outside minsk for the baby boomers who want the war with Russia they couldnt get during the Reagan years

Why not go for state trooper? My understanding is that they make a good starting salary if you’re fine enforcing the will of Herr Cuomo

Cops are GED holders who weren't cool enough to get arrested as a teen like McDonalds employees.

I am graduating with a Bachelors, I have been thinking about enlisting in the Marines or Navy and doing OCS but have flat feet which has me worried about possible careers. I am in great shape otherwise. What is a TS?
>Something useful
Police are very important, same with Firefighters which is another career I have considered. Trade school is still an option, but one I have not explored.
NY State Police won't have another exam for a few years, I was not old enough for the last one by one month. I also don't want to enforce the will of premier Cuomo

Attached: 1546039900961.jpg (400x388, 50K)

no OP, but pretty glad there aren't a shit load of crackheads roaming the street

Bachelors in what? If you learn a trade and are mechanically inclined, you can make stupid money once you hit Journeyman and even more when you get to be a Master.

Bachelors in history, was going to double major but uni screwed me on the transfer, so I am getting my degree and getting out.

The only real Cops are NYPD

They are like the Marines in Korengal Valley of Afghanistan, always up to their neck s in it.

Other Police Forces are like the coast guard hosing down an old ass boat with nothing better to do.

Attached: 1514362844818.png (461x320, 189K)

>unload on a criminal with my service pistol with department standard 3.5 metric ton trigger pull
>miss every shot and hit 15 bystanders
>criminal gets away
>oh well can't win em all
>relax by raping a teenage girl that your partner handcuffed and delete the evidence
>other cops help you get away with it
>feels good to be NYPD

>want to be a cop

neck yourself

Attached: ff_1.webm (640x1136, 2.21M)

I want to go back to the days where this would just be a clip of a qt. But I know that being on Jow Forumsthey have a 75% chance of having a dingus

It is a man but I dont care. One of the cutest men ive ever seen. I'd love to kiss him.

No dick

They teach you spanish.

Eh. My dad did it for a while. We lived in an ok town just two hours from San Antonio. So we went there every weekend. Not too bad. Plus...you make like 80k a year and live in bumfuckistan where everything is cheap. We had a giant house for no particulsr reason other than we could.

I would do it if I was single. Only reason I don't is because I have a family that I don't want to move to bumfuck Texas. But if I was single? Shit. Best job ever. You could travel all the time. And finding chicks to date is not all that hard. They're just all Mexican.

Dear God this reality sucks

Attached: 1500523797316.jpg (351x359, 19K)

northernfag copfag turned southernfag here. come to virginia. theres literally a buffalor NY mafia of cops here. Im from Boston. so I dont fit in. look at chesterfield, Henrico, Hanover, Richmond. They will fellat you to come here

I melt in the heat, I am a northman.

The COG is real.

Get out of upstate pig bastard.

Attached: misato_tongue.jpg (397x550, 39K)

And go where? That is the point of this thread

>What if I wanted to move to Europe, be a cop there?

bait

Attached: 1551199551494.jpg (608x393, 149K)

Nope

Fuck off to somalia, it's great. OP Go for it. Learn what officers fucking discretion is and don't violate anyone`s rights. Also get the fuck out of NY first.

Youre better off in a municipality that isnt in the tristate region, its all who you blow here. Also fuck Europe, you think cops get their hands tied in NY? Have fun getting in trouble/indicted/attacked for arresting rapists over there.

spanish isnt hard. the nights there are actually really cold. try Maryland. you're close to DC and not in Virginia so we don't have to deal with yankee bootlickers

Marylands pretty bad too, not as bad as NY but they're up there. And its a little too far south.

If I moved to Europe, it would be in Eastern Europe as that is where my Grandparents are from

I dont know much about police in former sovietstan but I’m not sure how welcoming they’d be of an American. That being said, if you wanna be a cop, go for it, get in where you can and build your resume, just do it for the right reasons. Call me idealistic but I think cops should be there to help first and foremost, so thats how I approach my day.

It is something I am thinking about, although I am looking at LE in America right now. Where is the best state to live?

Have you considered roping?