Alright lads...sadly I am moving from Missouri to Dallas, Texas on May 12th. Is there any change to what I need to know...

Alright lads...sadly I am moving from Missouri to Dallas, Texas on May 12th. Is there any change to what I need to know? Any guns I should make sure I have before moving? Am I losing out on anything?

Attached: MO.jpg (2000x1906, 509K)

Steers & Queers

So I've heard

Dallas is ok. Stay away from Irving and the areas surrounding it. Grapevine is nice. (Possibly too nice.)

Traffic is going to be your main issue. As far as guns go, you can own anything you owned in Missouri here. If you had a Missouri Concealed Carry license, (I know you don't need it anymore. But if you had one.) You should be able to pretty easily apply and get a Texas CCL. If not, getting one in Texas is annoying but not too complicated.

What's in Irving? Niggers? I see a lot of those since I'm near the Saint Louis area outskirts.

We're full.
Fuck off.

Niggers and Goblinas. And Koreans apparently.

and fucking stay out traitor

Attached: anger 03.jpg (493x500, 57K)

Weird, i literally just did that last week for work. It's a real mixed bag.
>purple state that'll be blue inside a decade
>actually still does CCW licenses, like the constitution is just a piece of paper or something
>cuck ""republican"" government that's actively obstructionist towards pro gun measures, increasing number of anti gun democrats
>dallas is full of insane and mostly unaware drivers causing accidents all over the place
>every road in plano/frisco is apparently a school zone two way 6 lane highway
>35 minutes to drive 9 miles
>comparatively very diverse, even relative to missouri cities which pretty much just have more black people and thats it.
>every month is about 10 degrees hotter apparently
>frequent ice storms but the state refuses to do any road prep(so im told)
The foods better, everything else is a straight downgrade.
Nigger please, keep your shit hole state. Hopefully ill be out of here before you guys go full florida about 5yrs from now.

How hot and humid does Missouri get in the summer months?

Not them, but central IL (which is somewhat comparable) it's really unpleasant in the summer months. Hot and humid. Usually at least 2 weeks per year where it gets above 100 and your sweat won't evaporate.

You'll be fine then. Once we start hitting triple digits in July on the regular and the humidity burns off, the continuous 100 degree days get more tolerable until cooler weather finally hits in October.

Hah! Full my ass! Texas has less than 29 million people in a state that's more than 265,000 square miles.

fpbp

Irving has some good Korean bbq's if you manage to get past the future doctors.

Miami humid. You start to sweat as soon as you leave the house.

It takes a true Texan to know, stay away from the border (Louisiana not Mexico), stay away from teh cities, and fuck the state/fed cronies.

My poor state needs a purge.

Plenty of hoods still in Texas. No worries. We're all in this together.

Yeah, but so does Carrollton now that all their kids moved out and got office jobs.

and spics and niggers and californians

>every road in plano/frisco is apparently a school zone two way 6 lane highway
Fuck, ain't that the truth. Never seen someone hit the nail on the head quite like that.

>purple state that'll be blue inside a decade

Look at this retard and laugh.

Bitch, I live one fucking mile from the border and the number of spics both legal and illegal has been fucking PLUMMETING; every damn Juan, Chato, and Jose is absolutely fucking mortified of ICE and is convinced that a SWAT team is going to drag them from their shitty barrio apartment in the middle of the night and shoot them in the street.

Our city council is only 2/3 staffed right now because literally 1/3 of them were beaners who got scared of Daddy Trump's Wall and moved back to Mexico, making statements before they left of everyone who fears for their safety from the gringos to do the same before it's too late. We have Army personnel deployed here go to fucking Walmart in uniform after work and Mexicans will stare at them in terror and leave the store as fast as they can.

Purple state? Blue in a decade? My fucking ass.

Attached: Texan.jpg (800x1648, 151K)

Kek, how's that cc permit application coming along? Sure is nice to live like a free adult up here.

It's a bit of a fucking sauna most days, but you get used to it. Winter's worse

The problem isn't the mexicans, its the californians

This is your brain on The_ Donald

fuck off you stupid spic loving nigger
reddit awaits you

>absolutely fucking mortified of ICE and is convinced that a SWAT team is going to drag them from their shitty barrio apartment in the middle of the night and shoot them in the street.
Its kind of fucked up their guys are the ones constantly telling them thats whats going to happen too.

Keep dreaming schizo, only reason you're blog posting instead of posting facts is because you know you're full of it.

Enjoy your 2025-2028 passed perma AWB

Attached: Totally not florida 2.0.png (1060x822, 157K)