So my wife is way overdue

Im basically insane now.

She told me to go build a tank. Im running out of steam.

Attached: IMG-20190426-00517.jpg (2560x1920, 1.03M)

How overdue? Why aren't they inducing labor?

1 week.

She is hippe dippie. I tried to scare her.

Congratulations! So who is the father?

>1 week overdue
start worrying at 3 weeks. If she refuses to go to the doctor then, she shouldn't breed
>the implication there is that she and her spawn should die rather than perpetuate her imperfections.

Castor oil.

Works every time.

I sure do hope its actually your kid and the baby isnt black when it comes out of her womb.

No worries. I was two weeks later than initially thought. How do you name your spawn?

Attached: 1534085867477m.jpg (955x1024, 203K)

>So who is the father?
His name's Tyrone.

Attached: 1530991442882.png (642x435, 49K)

This is real isnt it.

Attached: 1493033941969.jpg (250x242, 7K)

Do you have a family member that you admire?
Maybe a hero of some kind?
Flip a coin?

oh yeah buddy.. real.

Attached: 1550493152817.png (1221x1080, 689K)

There are entire subreddits for these subhumen to interact.

Nice blog

ROASTIE DESTROYED
Bitch got exactly what she wanted lmao

Attached: 1555777392588.gif (640x360, 1.17M)

Attached: pp.jpg (470x395, 98K)

who the fuck waits till the middle of the night to post bait this artisanally crafted

Attached: 1510723297277.png (676x505, 271K)

>I get to gift my wife to other men like a toy I own and tell them what I want them to do to her
Jesus fucking christ on a cracker. And these people call US misogynists? Fucking hell, this is seriously fuck up. I might be a virgin but at least I don't see women as toys to own.

Why the fuck would you even say that?

because women are whores.

Attached: 1555178936425.jpg (691x1128, 141K)

Weimar Republic collapsed for a reason.

Who waits until the middle of the night to read bait

Probably insurmountable debt and fear mongering opening a path for a lunatic to destroy what remained of the nation.

He doesn't really see it that way, he's desperately reaching to justify cuckoldry as a secretly alpha fetish.
>t. cuck
>to my complete and utter shame

if all else fails a good ol' kick should do the trick

if cuckolds destroyed nations america should have fucking shattered into dust 1980

There's two classic methods to induce labor. One is to go for a drive on a really bumpy road. The fun one is to fuck her ragged, which also is fun.

Build your tank though. Fun times.

As someone who's wife gave birth in February, I'll give you a few tips:
>Don't forget to take off your fucking wedding ring. She *will* squeeze your hand with the force of a thousand suns and it'll feel like your pinky finger is going to get amputated.
>Don't stand too close when the baby finally pops out of the vagina, unless you like getting splashed with meconium
>Bring along your mother-in-law so that you can tag-team the support efforts. You might not like your MIL much, but you'll appreciate her being there when you're 6 hours into labour and want to go get some food at the hospital canteen.
Enjoy it and good luck.

Attached: Sleepy.jpg (1072x1920, 134K)

post belly.

That baby has a big head.

why are you talking like that?

heads and tails aren't good names though

Compromise and name it Ted

I've got that same Maus kit. It's pretty good

>Mcsojbeard looking for validation of his lifechoices this hard
>being this far up your own and someone elses ass
>thinking that giving candy to your crush will get you access to your body while simultaneously experiencing the opposite by her taking your candy and getting the chad infront of you
>Mfw Cognitive dissonance of these folks

Attached: IMG_20190405_084118.jpg (340x272, 46K)

>doesnt want to induce labor
>delaying the reveal
>go play with your legos honey

Dude got cucked.

And feet

How many weeks is she at OP?

Anywhere from 39 to 41 is perfectly normal.

Don't let them induce labor with drugs unless you have to. Hospital births are already traumatic and spiritually empty enough.

As someone with a one year old, I have several additional tips:

>Kill yourself IMMEDIATELY. Once they start being able to vocalize you won't be able to bring yourself to do it but you'll want to every minute of every day.
>If you're too pussy to do number 1, start shooting without earpro. Forget what you knew about hearing, it can only bring you suffering now.
>Your wife is dead. At the moment of birth, a woman's consciousness flees the body and is replaced by a shrill, irritating bitch that gets all the credit for raising the child while doing maybe a tenth of the work. Start cruising the high school for dates, people are gonna judge you anyway for having an affair so you might as well go all out.
>If all else fails, fake a back injury and say you need a 6 week recovery window. The wife'll lose custody to the state in that time but it's only a temporary thing until she cleans up and calls the social worker back. Easy vacation.
>Please, please, please, please believe me when I say number 1 is the only good option.

maybe you're just so used to reading about stories of dudes getting cucked that its the only conclusion you can come to anymore.

Imagine being "having kids" age and literally being told to go play with fucking legos. Imo that is a clear assumption that she thinks he's a manchild and doesn't respect him.

maybe OP was fretting too much and his wife bought him something silly to take his mind off things.

again, everything you seem to know about marriage and pregnancy is shit you read from clickbait on Jow Forums

I am married and if my wife doesn't ever suggest shit for me to do, because I keep myself busy. Never once during pregnancy (or ever) did she suggest for me to go "do something silly to get my mind off of things", especially while 9 months pregnant. That's ridiculous.

Minus that "if". Lol

The fuck?......

Thanks for the blog

The only thing good thing i learned from this thread is that there are tank legos. Thanks OP.

The post of a man who failed and knows it.

Attached: 1555522922589.jpg (336x518, 45K)

Based

Pretty much this desu. Having a kid will change your wife's personality, you can't spend a year soaked in hormones without that happening. This personality change will by and large be headed towards an in group preference. If this conflicts with you at all, you're probably the type of faggot who shouldn't be having kids

For you

>fear mongering
Its not fear mongering when there is a revolution in 1918 and KDP communists beating people in the streets. History rhymes.