UNSC = Space Tyranny

The UNSC is an oppressive multi planet dictatorship that abducts children and the UNSC absolutely deserves everything that the Insurrectionists do to oppose them.

Change my mind.

Attached: UNSC_Logo.png (906x1275, 97K)

innies a shit

Attached: 1428956192119.jpg (2779x1916, 1.14M)

>oppressive multi planet dictatorship that abducts children to create super soldiers who are the only hope to stop a...
>massive religious hegemony of multiple alien species that wants to destroy all sentient life in the galaxy in the misguided attempt to transcend physical existence
Take your pick

>Covenant in ruins
>Humanity a rising military power
>Doesn't start shattering alien worlds

Attached: 4541532452345.jpg (1859x592, 169K)

blow it out your ass

Attached: feet first into hell.webm (720x405, 2.93M)

The insurrectionists were potentially justifiable until the covenant began conflict with humans. Once that started, anyone that wasn’t supporting the only organization that could ensure the survival of the species was a traitor.

Well, duh. All starship troopers-derived fiction has a fascistic totalitarian angle to it, halo, aliens, 40k, etc. That's half the fun.

>Fighting against ugly invaders to save your homeland and your race
I thought you fucks of all people would like it.

Attached: 1535429062403.jpg (1536x1152, 92K)

Fuck off to /v/

I can't, they're clearly evil as shit, covenant just made them the only option

guess I'll just go live on an asteroid on the fringe dealing minerals for jackal food.

Attached: 1556317817004.jpg (524x513, 27K)

at least they put the army back in it's box

Someone on Jow Forums could post a thread on the virtues of brushing your teeth twice a day and someone would show up and call tooth brushing a Jewish conspiracy and then insist, with a straight face, that Gingivitis is preferable. It's really getting old guys.

>guess I'll just go live on an asteroid on the fringe dealing minerals for jackal food.

Beleive it or not, but that was actually working pretty well for them until the UNSC showed up.

>Oy vey, those racist bastids on Jow Forums would tell you that filling your mouth with IQ-reducing fluorinated paste is BAD!
Coconut oil rinse is the white alternative, Chaim.

>the UNSC absolutely deserves everything that the Insurrectionists do to oppose them
directly cause them to be prepared for the covenant militarily?
>invented mac guns, all human ships only had archer missiles before the insurrection caused weapons development to get rolling and those were not effective against covenant ships
>starting the spartan II program, they would never have been ready in time to give the UNSC a fighting advantage if they hadn't already been mostly finished training by the time the covenant found humanity
>giving naval crews actual combat experience, before the insurrection the unsc navy's combat experience was all simulation no actual

causing the unsc to invent mac guns, innies did not invent mac guns

>tfw no foehammer gf that shows up in both pelicans and old world Hueys to save your sorry ass

Attached: 328AE55C-05CD-4006-83C6-F48C958DC54C.jpg (1024x731, 201K)

what'd he say

RIP

Mjolnir Mark V was objectively the best

The UN Security Council has jurisdiction is space? Since fucking when?