Thanks for the range tips

>Get to range, 10 minutes till 72 hour wait is over, shop around
>Get gun, buy case, walk to range counter and buy a few targets, 500 rounds of .22 Remington thunderbolt, $30
>Guy tells me to walk down hallway and enter range, lane 4
>Completely fucking empty 8 lanes 150 foot rifle range
>Sitting down shooting
>Takes me 10 minutes to figure out their autistic system for clamping targets
>Put target inbetween metal slats, attach binder clip once above slats
>Guy's watching me on camera, gives me an extra 10 minutes
>First shot ever, instant smile

Was a really good experience, whoever said the Marlin 81 was a good rifle, you're right, can be completely disassembled with a Flathead, my only issue is that I had 4 misfeeds but i'm assuming that's user error, I dont think I was being smooth enough with the bolt, definitely want to get some lube. I had an absolute blast

Attached: blackAquarium.jpg (642x628, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/download/PAM23-2/PAM23-2.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was an electric target reel too, so I could select 50,100,150 feet, no cranks, no walking out, no RO, no calling range cold, just some guy watching me on a camera

You shouldn’t have to struggle that much to get a target on the hanger. Next time see if the range attendant can help, that’s what they’re there for. Worst case scenario, get the trap to do it, but make sure he doesn’t bite you.

Glad you had fun OP. I got banned from my local range at the start of the month so I'm looking for a new one.

What did you do

Put my penis inside a shotgun barrel

I took some blanks in on April Fools and started popping them off during a cease fire.

I shouldered my AR pistol.

owner sed i had a nice Mauser told him he was mistaken and that is was clearly a famas

I brought a Mosin with a red dot sight on it.

>72 hour wait

What the fuck is that

>500 rounds of .22 Remington thunderbolt

Please stop buying junk.
22LR from Remington is by far the worst ammo I've ever had the displeasure of purchasing. Do not support their business model of providing absolute junk to their customers and playing it off as "oh, but it's 22LR, it's always going to be unreliable". That's totally false. CCI Standard literally has never failed me in over 10k rounds.

>my only issue is that I had 4 misfeeds but i'm assuming that's user error

Potentially Rustington ammo issues desu...

>It was an electric target reel too, so I could select 50,100,150 feet, no cranks, no walking out, no RO, no calling range cold, just some guy watching me on a camera

Pretty much the standard in euroland.

>What the fuck is that

Law that prevents impulse buys supposedly to prevent people from going on a rampage.
Totally useless.

t b h the brown box rustington Law enforcement training ammo is legit and has never failed me even after 1000 rds

Fascist Illinois

I was tempted to get some CCI, it was $30 for 300 rounds though and i'm shooting a $75 rifle, but i'll be running better ammo once I finish this box, you are 100% correct in the idea that you get what you pay for, and I paid cheap

At least you all didn't commit the biggest crime of all, shooting a hi-point

Biggest thing is not to buy ammo at the range. They are always marked up because its part of how they make their money. Buy cheap .22 online.

Fired magazine in CAR stance, threw RSO over shoulder when he grabbed me, squat walked backwards out of range, cranked Eurobeat when I got to the car and peeled out.

Poor people are allowed to defend themselves too, user.

CCI is the best US manufactured brand.
The expensive Remington is actually made by Ruag in Germany and is the same as RWS R50 for the Gold Medal Ultra Match. The Gold Medal is equivalent to Geco or RWS Target.
Norma Tac 22 is also Ruag.
SK and Wolf SV are the same.
Lapua Center X is about the best balance of price and accuracy in my CZs.
Starting out , get a case of CCI Standard Velocity.
Look for an Appleseed training event. Get a GI sling.
25 yard Appleseed target 11"X18"
Your reading assignment.
archive.org/download/PAM23-2/PAM23-2.pdf

Attached: images.png (180x279, 9K)

>Not wanting the range trap to bite you
I bet you're a fag. It's playful nipping. Like a puppy. A puppy you're gonna hold down, and dick.

This has been legal for two years according to the atf

Ammo in your gun may act differently from ammo in my gun, and your standards are different from mine in regards to acceptable failure rate vs price. I'm perfectly willing to pay half the price per round for remington thunderbolt for a 5/500 rounds failing to fire or stovepiping.