CCers are cowards

>I-I don't want soccer moms to glare at me
>better take a class, pay the state for a permit to do what the 2A guarantees, and be put on a list so I can have a gun
>...but only if I hide it so Democrats can claim gun ownership is in decline and we don't need the Second Amendment anymore
>Plus my situational awareness sucks and I'm scared some Chad will sneak up on me and take it

Imagine being this much of a cuck.

Attached: Dire_Yeet.png (493x493, 190K)

done with the yard work already eh

we can't open carry in FL pretty much at all
>but fishing!
cops will jump you and start screaming after Sally McSoccerMom phones them
>Hunting!
the local rabbi will report you as a crazed man waving a rifle around if you go near a road
>camping
some onions creature will have a panic attack if they see a pistol on a chest rig

Attached: fuck scott.jpg (1024x658, 134K)

>he doesnt simply OC whatever he feels like
SAD

Attached: 1556015852623m.jpg (768x1024, 150K)

Imagine actually being afraid of this and not calmly telling the police that you have the right to Open Carry in your state and that they can fuck off. Imagine being afraid of soccer moms. Imagine being afraid of the police when you aren't violating the law, like a nigger.

Zaxby's is just greasier Chick-Fil-A

>he thinks yelling MUH FREEDOMS will make pigs with YOURE FUCKED dustcovers shoot you less

>m.jpg

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-232312_YouTube.jpg (705x568, 306K)

>if cops see you OCing in a state where OC is legal they will shoot you on sight so better not practice your rights at all

Imagine believing this. Cops can violate the law, true, and shoot you without just cause. They can do that no matter what you're armed with or how. Stop cowering and treating your guns like a hobby rather than a right.

There are legitimate tactical disadvantages to open carrying. Go be a fag somewhere else

Attached: 532473E1-3127-4409-B3A8-486FC6AD5E69.jpg (850x687, 113K)

God these pics are fucking stupid

>needing permits to CC
>putting more thought and energy into carrying than thinking “can this gun go in my pocket/holster”
Boy, it must suck living in a state where you need a piece of paper to put your property on your person however you see fit.

Except for the dudes stuck in long, lengthy court cases as their pistols rust in an evidence locker?
I too, am a man of culture
How so?
FL has been thoroughly cucked. The Republicans here can't do shit despite owning almost every single elected position and having total control over the legislature.
We can "legally" OC when we fish, hunt or camp but every single time someone does the former the police come harass them.
Camping is the only time I've OC'd and not been bothered.
Police will ALWAYS take your piece off your side for a stop.

Attached: 1556294387227.png (326x643, 161K)

>be me
>be brown
>live in red state
if i dont want to be harassed by police, i need to conceal. and afar from that im more likely to get shot by a pig when im pulled over than i am another nigger, so i dont carry often.

Don’t need a permit to cc in my state. Cc everyday.

>There are legitimate tactical disadvantages to open carrying
Lemme guess, "criminals will try to shoot you first".

i wish it worked like that
nobody gives a fuck about the moms though

S E E T H E

Attached: OC9DD0M28Tf2KUvVQmeC9hDMcZQBFAZhDj1uNueXC6M.png (999x767, 629K)

Let me guess, "someone will grab the gun and I'm too beta to kill them."

This thread reeks of Callum.

>OC
>less chance of criminals doing anything
>CC
>more chance you get to shoot somebody

It's simple maths you fags

Attached: ground korean.png (425x352, 217K)

Have you tried not committing crimes?

It does though and I've done it.

Like not having to use some stupid mouse gun unless you want a glock rubbing around inside your pants? No thanks boy.

I worked at a Zaxbys in highschool. They are such utter trash compared to chik a flik.

>he's too poor to afford a $50 permit
>he's too poor to afford a good concealed carry holster & compact carry gun
>he's too insecure to not show off his gun to every other fat idiot in walmart

Attached: 1554661803335.png (888x894, 520K)