Can i get your real thoughts on the hipoints i bought one and i havent shot it yet was 90 used and my shooting buddy...

Can i get your real thoughts on the hipoints i bought one and i havent shot it yet was 90 used and my shooting buddy works this week end so wont get a chance to try it out till next week

Attached: 15563898585031026296483900148282.jpg (4160x3120, 2.39M)

My first gun was a C9. The trigger sucked, the ergos sucked, but it worked. It's arguably the best sub-$150 handgun you can get by a mile. Hope you enjoy it.

i also found a super nice mossberg 500 with wood and a ported barrel for 150 put 40 down and im gonna pick it up next week have to get my collection up and running again

I refused to shoot my brothers, I would glady own one just for shits n giggles
>Overall for $90 good job user

they arent made with quality in mind they where made just to be affordable

yea im sure its not fun to shot straight blow back 45

Incredibly durable despite being made out of potmetal; it's reliable but the ergos are shit and pull isn't great. Best value for the price range though.

For $90 it's a good deal if the thing works properly. That's as much as you can hope for though.

You unironically get more than you pay for in terms of durability and reliability (once it's broken in). I know they get called ghetto blasters, which they are but they're surprisingly good if you can get past the ergos.

It is.

Also some of the best warranty service in the industry. Something fucks up, you can send it to them even if you bought it second hand and they'll fix it and usually give you a spare mag or an accessory when you get it back.

Shooting buddy? I just take two buses down to the nearest range and have at it.

I have a C9. The mags are the weak point and kind of suck, the 8 rounders (standard cap for C9) aren't too bad. It has more recoil than you'd expect from 9mm because it's straight blowback. It's funky and I like it. $90 for a Hi-Point would be a solid deal. I've heard the warranty is amazing, never had to use it, though. They have a break in period, like mentioned.

This is a really good deal. What do you mean ported barrel? What's the barrel length? Either way it's a good buy.

Attached: FB_IMG_1550598210663.jpg (363x484, 20K)

Holy shit sauce

take a bus user im no northern Yankee i drive a truck

its holes in the barrel to help with the recoil like a commentator

this is revolver i bought a while back to

Attached: 20190427_160736.jpg (4160x3120, 3.02M)

for $90 sure why the hell not.

I got a C9 and a .40 in the same day, honestly I love the things to all hell. You can feed them steel and it doesn't matter, they are heavy as hell but I felt like it helped cut down on recoil pretty well. The ergos aren't great but they didn't feel bad to me, Better then expected. The fucking trigger is trash that feels like a PS2 era bumper, it's hilarious. The mags run fine but newer ones stick like crazy until you break them in. The .40 has apature sights for reasons unknown to man. All in all fun beater plinkers, enjoy them.

No idea. It's a repost and a really old one. This bitch probably weighs 250 now.

That's pretty funky. Post pics when you get it!

Attached: 1536164291393.png (1600x1200, 1.31M)

Fucking pussy. Get a real man's gun M13 9MM. Best carry gun ever.

My real thoughts on the Hi-Point is that it is still overpriced at $90. The quality of these guns are horrific, just nigger-tier. The only reason I would buy one is for the memes.
Even worse is the customer base they attract. They're like the ricers of the gun world, talking shit about BMW while driving a $2k Honda with the muffler ripped off.

Fuck off namefag. No one cares about what you have to say

fired it once, felt ok. trigger was kinda ass

gave it to my brother so he can become hazguns

It is acceptable for the money.
Not everyone can afford a high quality firearm and not everyone wants a subcompact ruger.
It is an acceptable firearm, goes bang every time
4/10 would take to the range, but wouldn't impress the range trap

Attached: protesting idiot.png (1198x741, 1.42M)

You can buy a Taurus G2C for like $175 now. The cheapest I can find a 9mm Hi-Point new is $144, $138 for .380 ACP.

I own both and I like both. There are guns that are even cheaper, but they have records of killing their owners. Taurus doesn't have a good reputation for quality or support, but their G2C and Spectrum (and presumably other new semi-autos) really are good for the money and overall at the very least decent guns. Hi-Point is much lower in terms of overall quality, reliability, shootability, really everything other than novelty. I think a new shooter would be fine with a G2C but would struggle with a C9 in a lot of ways if they didn't have someone to show them how to do shit.

I like Hi-Point a lot, but other companies are taking a big bite out of their market with low cost offerings, and anybody who can afford $144 can afford $175. I'm gonna buy their new C9 when it comes out, but I think they might have an uphill battle ahead.

Attached: 1537714500346.jpg (300x219, 29K)

This.

I own two JHP45s and two 995s. The 45 pistol is the best shooting of their handguns, it might surprise you how accurate the fixed barrel is. I put the thingmeister 1911 mag catch in one and it can use 1911 mags. Fun for fucking around and as a pack gun for a random adventure.

The 995s are also great. I shoot 124 grain cast bullets in them and they shoot very well. Great company too. Like seriously best warranty ever, don't hesitate to buy used. I got both of my pistols, for under 100 and both carbines for under 200 used.