This is my knife

This is my knife
It's my first knife
I got it last week
I carry it every day

Attached: crkt-m16-03ks.jpg (700x700, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pK6lOTz1Ebs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go tell someone who gives a rats ass.

This is my knife
It's my first knife
I got it last week
I carry it every day

Ayy my second knife was CRKT M16-01KZ. It's not bad. I prefer wave-opening knives now but flippers are still nice

I've carried a M16-14SF for years now and it has never let me down for any task.

cool
youtube.com/watch?v=pK6lOTz1Ebs
I wanted a knife for a long time and this looked like a cool and decent model for a start
I hope to also get a bigger knife and eventually a gun

go suck cocks in hell retard
It's a good knife

Yes, I don't regret it at all. Reviews said it was hard to open but I guess they have weak fingers. It flips open every time and the lock is also comfortable to close.

Why should I carry a knife? I mean I know you can cut shit with a it and stab fuckers but can you use it for anything else?

Its a good knife. A year ago a man tried to rob me in the walmart parking lot at about 10 at night and this knife saved my ass. Only had to cut his arm but its so thin and easy to open I had it opened up and slashed his fore arm in like 3 seconds.

Have you like, never needed to open anything?

It's a knife...

>cut shit with a it and stab fucker
These are reasons, also I just like knives. I like holding it and fondling it. When I am at home during a free moment I take it in my hands and play with it. I like how it opens. Maybe that's because it's new. It feels good to have in the pocket even if there is no direct reason to use it.

Sure, but not every day

This was one of my first blades before i moved on to higher end stuff. I mostly carry Zero Tolerance and microtech knives.

Non-eurofag approved.... I must stick to manually foldable, single edged pocket knives.

I've carried one with the titanium scales but the non-serrated blade from a zytel model for close to ten years. Theres no better value. I'll be damned if I'm going to use a $300 knife as a screwdriver/boxcutter/gasket scraper in an abrasive and corrosion-prone environment.

>theres no better value
Except for the Ontario Rat 1/2, Kershaw Skyline/link/leek (US Made btw), Spyderco Efficient, Cold Steel medium Voyager/Recon 1, ect...

And if the shity Chines Zytel one will hold up to all of that just fine for 10 years, why do you think a better designed and built $300 folder with better materials won't hold up better to the same tasks? Fuck $300, $240 will get you a top end ZT, $140 will get you a PM2, $80 will get a Cold Steel Code 4. If you can make do with a cheap chines made Zytel knife, that's fine, but don't knock higher end knives and don't try one. They have their merits.

I'm not buying one of those fucking lifestyle ornaments to do the same job you moron.

fucking hell
I had a whetstone lying around so i thought fuck it
turns out I have no idea what I'm doing and I can't even cut paper any more
I have to take it to a professional

> lifestyle ornaments
I really would not consider spending like $80 on a Code 4 or $140 on a PM2 that sort of a thing. I've spent much more on tools that I use much less and don't have at my side everyday for years.

>do the same job
Do the same job *****better*****. They are better tools, they are stronger, have hold an edge longer, more comfortable, and last longer in the end. Some people are fine with getting their tools for a 1/3 the price at Harbor Freight, and are fine replacing them 3 times, but I rather just buy a good tool that will be the same price in the long run, and be better to work with over all.

>didn’t fall for the serrated meme
GJ user

My m16 has been my EDC for 15 years and has gutted countless deer, several bear, and untold amounts of small game. In addition to being my all purpose daily use knife. I don’t understand why people sell this knife so short unless the new ones are junk. Mine has always been fantastic.

I think they got pretty bad a while ago. They were probably better before, and maybe better now, I've not handled one for quite a few years. But a few people I know had them like 5 years ago and they seemed to have just fallen apart after a year or two, granted that may have been the users.

I just kind of feel like the design is a little old at this point. I think they put too much of that $30 budget into making all those holes when they could have better steel or construction instead. Although the frame lock ones don't look so bad.