Why aren't you improving, Jow Forums?

Everytime you don't train, someone new has surpassed you.

Why aren't you training?
Why aren't you running drills right now?
Why aren't your times/shooting skills improving?
Why haven't you gotten the next belt in whatever martial art you've chosen?
Why hasn't you cardio and strength improved?
Why haven't you learned new skills to improve your survivability in a life-or-death situation?
Why aren't you smarter than you are right now?
Why don't you have even more financial/social capital to get even more weapons and allies?

Others are stronger than you, only because you allowed it. Why do you allow others to outperform you?

Attached: vehicle drills.jpg (1024x683, 133K)

Why aren't you?

Cause it's Saturday, get off my dick.

Because it's a fucking hobby

yes

It’s time to fish nigger.

I have other things to do. While they're treating this shit as a faggoty lifestyle, Ive got like 5 other things I enjoy just as much to soak up my time. This post reeks of "Why were you having premarital sex when you could have been mastering the blade?".

I'm studying for my test, douchebag.

Because it’s impossible to exist in the red 24/7. You gotta come down sometime and take a break.

Stop.

This
I shoot for fun. I don't expect to survive a shtf or civil war. I love guns and shooting but I don't expect to become a tier one operator

isn't it true that even green berets end up fat and unhealthy during their active duty?

Guess someone has already surpassed you, shame.

My name is a killing word.

Because I’m fucking broke right now and I’m going to officer training school this year so I wanna save my cash for when I get stationed somewhere Jow Forums friendly

Took a lot of training classes in the past two years, refuse to take anything other than additional emergency medical training until I either
>nut up and begin boxing
or
>nut up and begin wrestling

99% of my shooting is practicing with my carry gun. Every single range day is filled with stress, anger and the fact that I cannot break through my shooting plateaus. Legitimately makes me want to an hero sometimes. Currently working out more along with doing cardio almost everyday and I my body feels a lot better at least.

Attached: CFD4CE52-CD9F-4377-A46C-E38A5F6C7A5B.jpg (3464x3464, 576K)

You don't gotta take it so seriously. Others don't. But if you do, then you do you. Another thought: Not everything is a competition.

Life is built on competition. You wouldn't exist without competition.

Doesn't mean that all of life has to *be* a competition.

>Why aren't you training?
Because I have no place to train at
>Why aren't you running drills right now?
Where can I run gun drills without someone calling the cops on me?
>Why aren't your times/shooting skills improving?
Times? the fuck?
>Why haven't you gotten the next belt in whatever martial art you've chosen?
Because I dont think I'm going to kung-fu my way out of a firefight. Plus, shit's expensive as fuck yo
>Why hasn't you cardio and strength improved?
They are
>Why haven't you learned new skills to improve your survivability in a life-or-death situation?
What else am I going to do? Tickle my assailant while I steal his wallet and call the cops?
>Why aren't you smarter than you are right now?
Can one be smarter than their present self? You can be smarter than your past self, but then could that mean I can be smarter than my future self? How are you measuring smartness?
>Why don't you have even more financial/social capital to get even more weapons and allies?
Becuase shit takes time. Where are you working that increases your wages every day?
>Others are stronger than you, only because you allowed it. Why do you allow others to outperform you?
Because no matter how hard you train, you only need to be wrong once to get killed by a bullet. No amount of training will ever change that

Not fag OP but this post reeks of retardation

Why are you gayer after making this shitty post? A thread died for this.