What kind of buttstock do you prefer

and do you think it's important to be able to store stuff inside it? Also, what do you keep inside your gun's storage compartments? Gummy bears and such?

Attached: P1350632-900x601.jpg (900x601, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sb-tactical.com/product/sb-sac/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

folding>collapsing(hk style)>>>>>>fixed>>>>>>>>>>>>collapsing(ar buffer tube style)

Storage compartments are retarded.

>doesn't have a cleaning kit that fits into his butt
ohshitniggerwhatareyoudoing.jpeg

Why? You can keep candy and stuff in there so you don't get hungry while oper8ing.

>I don't enjoy gummy bears
Faggot.

I keep ear plugs and a front sight tool in my Magpul grip. You might need an Allen wrench to take off a busted optic or light though.

and they'll be nice and warm

Attached: wantone?.jpg (504x378, 27K)

Not everyone can fit a 3 cell flashlight in their prison wallet like you can though

Replacement springs/pins/gas rings. A boresnake and some patches. And a package of Skittles. A little shot of sugar at the right time can be a lifesaver.

all jokes aside, batteries are what you really want them for

My biggest thing is having a flat butt plate. I've always been annoyed using angled and overly curved butt plates.

I love my Magpul ACS. Got a glass-cleaner wipe and wet wipe in the main compartment and can fit a good number of CR123 for my UH-1. My only gripe with it is that I need to fucking figured out where the fuck I can get an anti-rotation QD mount for the stock.

mmmmmmm

Attached: serveimage.jpg (945x539, 116K)

This. EIther flat, or flat but angled inward towards the rifle as it goes down.

>his stock heats while firing

The one you posted there. The Magpul ACS.

>wide cheekweld
>easy to use and unobtrusive stock release with lock
>big storage compartment
>nice sloping back

It's perfect. Even ways a bit more than it should to help balance out a weapon with some heft on the front, like a silencer.

fixed a1 or other solid stock. though getting good shooting an ar pistol with a plain buffertube before armbraces were even a thing taught me stocks arent super important. whats important is having something there and that that something doesnt wobble or move around.
collapsible always have play in them.

I have a CTR but thinking of going back to SOPMOD. Would probably just use a CAR or M4 stock if it had a qd point.

Colt CS stock is King of Fixed Stocks.

>triangle side folder
>under folder
>bcm gunfighter sopmod
>troy pdw, even with the proprietary bcg
Can't stand the basic ar/m4 stock

>rifle butt an enemy
>gouge out his eyes in the process

storage compartments are excellent if the stuff inside is designed to fit snugly like batteries in vertical foregrips or the oil bottle insert for magpul grips

storage compartments with shit rattling around inside are nigger tier

grips have compartments too

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-11-10-at-3.21.26-PM.png (476x319, 195K)

Being in a cuck state I have to have a fixed stock. That being said, I have come to enjoy the firmness and rigidity that brings.

I use a Magpul UBR, because it locks up very solidly, and does not rattle at all. It has a storage compartment, which I immediately removed from the rifle, as there is NO REASON WHATSOEVER to add unnecessary weight to anything other than a bench-rest rifle. Anything you can carry on a rifle, you can carry on a vest, without slowing the rifle down by making it heavier.

The only exception I make for this is to carry a small bottle of lube in the grip, only because it might get crushed and spill out if carried on a vest.

This
I refuse to put any furniture with storage on my guns
Your guns are for shooting not holding shit. Enjoy a extra 2 pounds from cleaning kit, earplugs, batteries and spare bolt you store on your rifle.

a2 or standard carbine. I'm not paying for memestocks.

I have a double bagged scrap of microfiber in my a2 stock for cleaning my optics if I really really need to.

B5 SOPMOD is my go-to. Amazing fit for a stock without any extra friction mechanisms, and the cheek weld is the comfiest I've ever felt on an AR.

Or CAR stock for lightweight retro goodness. What it lacks in comfort it makes up for in cool points.

Can it hold an 18650?

uggs are comfy

Attached: IMG_20190325_164227.jpg (4000x2250, 3.69M)

What I posted in the OP is the ACS-L. I've found that most stocks with an extra wide cheek weld cause my ear protection to shift around, and I don't think I really need the extra cheek weld anyway.

I'm interested in this as well. My guess would be yes, since they are sized for CR123A's, which have a very similar diameter, albeit the average 18650 is a tiny bit wider.

I keep foamies inside my compartment
No you.

Attached: die.jpg (238x183, 12K)

Magpul sl-k stock is best at least at 33 bucks a pop.
C.A.R. stock is best looking imo.

I have both the ACS and STR stocks. Unfortunately, a 18650 cannot fit. The diameter of the batter storage is actually big enough for the 18650 on both stocks, but there's little protrusions meant to retain the battery storage covers that prevents the 18650 from seating in entirely.

Attached: IMG_20190428_121332651.jpg (3840x2160, 1.87M)

Not even in the lower storage compartment? Or is the compartment the same size as the door? The first image suggests its bigger inside.

Different pic to show that little protrusion. I think you could dremel out that part of the battery compartment. The covers don't actually rely on it for retention when plugged in.

The lower compartment isn't big enough. There's a little bit of wiggle room but the compartment itself is only a tiny bit larger than the cover.

Attached: IMG_20190428_122505597.jpg (3840x2160, 2.4M)

Darn, thanks user.

I have a BCM Gunfighter stock. No storage space. The Gunfighter grip is big enough to hold a pair of AA batteries, so I keep a spare set in there since EOKeks love to suck batteries.

Attached: stoq.jpg (474x315, 9K)

>what's armor? Never heard of it.

underrated post

not everybody shoots only 20 rounds in one range session at an airconditioned indoor range that you bought the 'executive' membership for so you could feel good about being able to reserve lanes and get 10% off all the uncle mikes holsters, s&w brand glasses, and hoppes brand cleaning kits you could ask for

I keep jelly beans in mine. Guess how many there are!

Attached: IMG_20190428_231024758.jpg (3840x2160, 1.41M)

>this mad there weren't any fresh crablegs.

My brace is really comfortable, even with hot slugs. It flexes and absorbs recoil.

Thinking about putting a SB-SAC on it.

sb-tactical.com/product/sb-sac/

Attached: PicsArt_04-27-09.51.56.jpg (1700x802, 297K)

Fixed.

This fucking LARPer

I own 18650s without the protrusion

I'm a thumbhole man myself.

Attached: received_395923374584946.jpg (4032x3024, 645K)