Hudson Manufacturing Admits All Warranty H9 Pistols Are Now Just a Pile of Parts

archive.is/DQnuT
tl;dr
>Hudson had about ~85 pistols in for repairs
>stripped them down completely to see if there are any other issues
>Company tanks
>Hudson refuses to ship back the pile of parts to their owners for 'liability reasons'

Basically, if you sent your gun back for repairs, you're screwed.

Attached: Hudson̠H9.jpg (4032x3024, 2.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

h9owners.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im regretful i didnt get in on the $600 hudsons. they seem like really neat pistols. obviously not a hard use gun but itd be a neat collectors item.

Dang. Sucks to hear. Does that mean Hudson is done for good? Will the H9s become collector pieces?

Don't regret it at all. There's a solid chance an extractor could have snapped and you would have a $600 paper weigh.

women ruin everything

I would think that they'd have worse liability issues for keeping something that was supposed to be sent back. Sending them back as-is with a big fat sticker saying "Unsafe, do not use" seems like it would be smarter.

based

>we're literally too broke to justify spending money on this labor and return shipping

Hudson is done for good unless someone swoops in and buys them out.

They are already collector's pieces.

>Hudson refuses to ship back the pile of parts to their owners for 'liability reasons'
just ship it as is? is there now way to deny liability, like requiring a waiver? sounds more like they lost that shit

Yeah, people definitely have a case for litigation if they don't return their property, even if it's nonfunctional.

OH NONONO BROS IAN AND KARL TOLD ME THIS WAS THE NEXT BIG THING

If Hudson is bankrupt they don't own those guns anymore. Their creditors own them.

I recall reading that the contractor that made the parts, I forgot the name, said that they actually have left over they didn't ship over due to non payment and can actually sell and even make more spares. Hundson basically did no manufacturing in house apparently.

>This makes the guns nearly impossible for even an experienced gunsmith to reassemble, asked the trustee.
>“It is not impossible. However, if they do it wrong, they could possibly injure someone and create liability,” said Hudson.
so... like all guns ever?

KE Arms IIRC, they are talking about continuing to manufacture spare parts as well.

>anymore
that's not how warranty work works

there's nothing to justify, they're literally just out of money
h9owners.com/
idiots should have filed a long time ago, maybe avoided ch11
>woman-owned business

>Listening to Ignorant Ian and Karl the Kuck
I hope anyone who actually took their advice got what was coming to them.

So they shilled for a company who went bankrupt and they also shilled for HMG's fucking farbage STG clones even when it was jamming like shit when they used it.

And yet people will still donate to their patreon and shill them

Le ebin gun jesus am I right?

Yes

Literally why not just buy a fucking Glock or HK instead for bitching muh bore axis.

Because low bore axis directly improves fast follow up shots. If luxury money is to be spent on a weapon above the minimum baseline then that kind of quality is what one should be looking for.

Wrong because it's horseshit and nobody is gaining that .5% advantage in a tangible result unless delusional CZ and Glock and Steyr fags.