2 shootings in 2 separate countries

>2 shootings in 2 separate countries
>both of them connected to an Ugandan pinball board
So this pretty much guarantees the Feds are watching us. Let's give them a proper Jow Forums welcome ITT.

Attached: w5upxjyvx0k21.jpg (569x797, 283K)

Attached: Itsstill1000whereiam_99bcf55b21aa4ac7fb8f070ead876ed5.png (750x746, 712K)

The Feds have been watching us for literally over a decade, ya silly head. Sheesh.

Attached: 1529093828131.jpg (480x480, 29K)

We can still dick with the new hires

Dammit. Was the synagogue shooter connected to Jow Forums too?

Attached: 99.jpg (1000x1000, 106K)

He posted his manifesto on infinitychan

He posted his original livestream on 8ch but may have posted here, idk

>when the loser autists move from hacking government servers to shooting up places of worship and getting presidents elected

Attached: war is hell.gif (245x180, 1.79M)

The frog council sees all

Attached: 5cb6de2.jpg (960x952, 94K)

wait livestream? are you confusing synagogue user with tarrant?

Attached: 1212999928933.jpg (340x362, 44K)

to any leaf enforcement watching. im not giving back my fucking guns. you can pry it from my dead hands or pay for them at 5 times market value to violate my property rights.

Attached: d734bbb96a27fff1bce968f37187752e.png (646x520, 628K)

>or pay for them
so there is a price

In the name of God the merciful, we praise our brothers who shall carry out this heroic act in the fig orchard and beg God to give us strength for our continuing struggle. The time is at hand.

Attached: mfw k.jpg (306x305, 26K)

Wouldn't they be inherently respecting your property rights by buying them?

Well they need to know what we're all about.

Attached: 1555764680340m.jpg (1024x749, 92K)

>filename
>m.jpg
why is there a letter?

because it had the same file name as one they already had, so they were like...fuck it, i'll make it different by putting an m in there. Jow Forums reuses image numbers sometimes

Literally m is for mobile newfags

SO
>T'all ye fine dandies, so proud, so cocksure, prancin' aboot wit yer heads full of eyeballs:
>COME AND GET ME, I say! I'll be waitin' on ye with a whiff o'the old brimstone!
>I'm a grim bloody fable, wit' an unhappy bloody ending!

Attached: giphy.gif (245x245, 992K)

Did I miss something?

Hello glowniggers, I know you've probably been here for a while :)

he tried to livestream but got fucked by some jew with a gun

Jow Forums incel shot up a synagogue in San Diego, posted his manifesto on 8ch.
Off-duty ICE officer fired back.

>incel
You have to go back.

Hi Feds
Suck my dick.

Attached: AtomWaffen.jpg (996x664, 68K)

No u

Attached: 1553113870606.png (547x350, 281K)

what confounds me is...why do these low brains

1.Go for churches and synagogs and mosques when there are fucking politicians that need plugged
2.Why @ the first sign of battle do they surrender
3.How are they living to surrender when LE responders shoot to kill

The shit doesn't add up for the layman that is me.
There are major logical faults with all of these "mass shootings"

>1.Go for churches and synagogs and mosques when there are fucking politicians that need plugged
MUCH easier targets, and greater shock value.

>2.Why @ the first sign of battle do they surrender
This is not a clear trend.

>3.How are they living to surrender when LE responders shoot to kill
Most nogs etc. get killed because they either resist or act in ways that could be perceived as threatening. If you make it very clear to a police officer that you are not reaching for a weapon or fighting back, they cannot just decide to execute you.

Attached: 1552446736213.jpg (320x313, 45K)

You're acting as if these "people" are rational and not mentally ill sub-humans. Your third question is somewhat intriguing though.

Either that or they an hero. They know it's over either way.

The feds are watching you if you haven't transitioned yet who cares.
The oligarchy's idea is to breed poor mental health in an entire generation of kids to raise school shooters to justify stealing the means of self-defense from the people who haven't been gaslit into self-sterilizing yet.

It's acceleration, user, it's meant to play into people's hands for the purpose of pushing things further and further as quickly as possible in an attempt to cause people to revolt or even just to get things past what they perceive to be a boring slog in politics and world history.

They don't intend to die there, they intend to live and stretch it out as much as they can. The hearing, what happens in jail, etc. It's meant to draw out the event as long as possible.

Would you give up your guns for 1,000,000$? How about 5 mil? Everyone and everything has a price. Doesnt have to be currency either; acres of land, etc.

People who decide to kill innocent civilians for no greater purpose than to work out a tantrum are rarely that smart, so you can't expect them to do the leg work it takes to target people with security details. As for the other two, see

1. Because they're trained by the CIA and Mossad
2. Because their purpose is to cause as much damage as possible; if they got into an extended firefight with a counter-shooter they would just be wasting time and compromising themselves for police to act
3. Because the police are told ahead of time that they're intelligence agents and to cooperate with the shooter

God dammit Alex, no one wants to buy your supplements.

Attached: jej (3).gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Seconding this. The right is only getting weaker. If a revolution of some type were to occur from the right, it's chances of success are the greatest now then they ever will be again - assuming trends continue.

Read above, it's not like there isn't a theory behind what Tarrant did. The point was to force a conflict while the right still exists. This new shooter seems a bit less thought out in his philosophy though; more like a copy cat.

Attached: 4895955.jpg (639x960, 215K)

I jest but nobody actually listens to the reasoned responses anyways.

But basically.
1.) They're usually trying to get something publicized in general society. Shooting politicians doesn't make as much of an impact. Plus, politicians are always replacable in a liberal democracy. Brevik targeted future politicians. Didn't change much did it?
2.) As I said before, a counter-shooter means you're either getting stopped or you're wasting time. Better to focus on soft targets.
3.) Police aren't actually trained to shoot to kill. Even during active shooter situations they are trained to subdue the suspect first.

I don't even know what the point of acceleration is, though.
>WE'RE PUSHING THINGS FURTHER TO THE EXTREME!
What happens if people don't act soon enough? What happens if a legitimate gun grab or ammo ceasure happens?

Attached: 3091.jpg (1800x853, 118K)

Then nothing changes. No one's acting now.

Tarrant was more of an edge case in my opinion, as his actions were clearly ideologically driven, and due to that, he was much more effective at committing acts of terrorism than others who've done similar things. Most of these guys, like the Sandy Hook or the Parkland shooter seem to be acting on purely internal emotional issues, and perhaps seem to see mass killing as a way to make themselves feel a sense of power, or in Elliot Rodger's case, taking revenge on a group he feels he was wronged by.

So he fled when his rifle jammed?
Maybe he shouldn’t have bough Hex meme mags

Attached: 8EA8E067-1DFA-427C-A818-84A65A94593E.png (1250x705, 599K)

Nothing will change. Accelerationism is nothing but a tool to strip us of our freedom faster

It's simple.

>The right is large enough at this point to be a legitimate threat to the establishment and leftists in power.
>It is slowly being chipped away at every year, along with citizen's rights to the firearms that could help them in a conflict.
>Instead of allowing the left to chip the right into nothingness, Tarrant and others force a conflict now.
>People have to choose a side.
>Either the left wins and the outcome is the same as it otherwise would have been, or the right does.

I guess. I'm going to bed

Attached: 1555365591886.jpg (1200x600, 90K)

Gas the kikes, race war now

To sell back the guns I have now? Or to give up my right to own guns? For five mil, I’ll go get more guns, but fuck you if you think I’ll sell my rights.

Night user :)

I'd totally sell my gun rights for everything but revolvers and single shot rifles/shotguns if someone offered 5 million.

Excluding some types of firearms is kind of cheating the question. I'd take that deal if I could have semi-autos.

For 5 mil? Hell yes. Having money is more important for self-defense than having a gun and Jow Forums knows it but will refuse to admit it.

Yah I’ll give up my “guns” for 1mil
>homemade firearms time

Attached: C2DEE3AE-AD94-40DC-B46E-03F1B623C21C.jpg (640x430, 43K)

Seriously. Who gives a shit about guns if you can just hire a PMC for personal protection?

Eh, in that case I probably would still take it. I do archery too.
I do, because guns are fun.

I shoot my guns as a hobby.The fact that they can be used for self defense is secondary desu

Yeah, but $5 million is more fun.

Shameful. Theyll just send an armed nigger to rob you of your chump ass 5 mil. Faggot.

5 million won't last your lifetime, retard.

It can if you aren’t a retard

You do understand the concept of investment, right user? You don't just put it in savings or buy shit like a retard that just won the lottery, you put it into the market. Having that much free capital sitting around means you're pretty much guaranteed to make a return if you're not stupid.

you are the problem faggot

Fuck LEO

Attached: _20190420_212951.jpg (3000x3283, 1.4M)

t. retard.
5 million across 80 years is 62k. For a single person even if the dollar drops down to a third of its worth now you'd be able to survive without working at all. And this is assuming you're doing the dumb as shit thing and just shoving it away. If you so much as put a single 1 million of that into an index fund you're looking at on average a 70k return per year, which you can live off of easily even with a family.

Rights, no. Current guns, yes. It's an inalienable right and one of the few things that keeps tyrants encroaching at a snail's pace. You can't buy that.

>1.Go for churches and synagogs and mosques when there are fucking politicians that need plugged
Well some of them have gone for communist politicians.
Because LE doesn't shoot to kill unless there are lives at immediate risk. Surviving shooters cause long lawsuits, that ensures long media exposure and in some cases terrorists get out of prison alive and will be handed out Nobel peace prize when they get out. Nelson Mandela is a great example, inventor of neclacing, one of the most painful and unreliable execution methods.

Attached: abb.jpg (2425x1629, 300K)

>necklacing
Had to look that one up. They didn't tell us about that in school. And in Turner Diaries fashion, they did it mostly to Blacks they suspected of betraying the cause!

Attached: Bubbles-trailer-park-boys-eyes.gif (299x225, 483K)

HH brother

Attached: 1496302674628.png (1293x914, 337K)

There are lot of things they don't tell about in schools. If the suspected informant was woman, they usually raped 'em with broken bottle prior to setting 'em on fire.

Attached: necklacing3.jpg (900x598, 75K)

They're pussies who only go for civilians because they're looking for victims, not a fight.
Literally just as bad as the niggers and radical (insert religion here) that they hate.
>inb4 greentext "civilians" with smug reaction image

See the above.
They're kids with guns, not battle hardened warriors.
They only know how to hurt, not fight.

Because in those situations the perpetrator normally makes sudden movements or doesn't do what the officers ask.
They probably just lay down their rifle, put their hands up, and follow orders.
The ones that get shot don't.

Attached: 34ywuf5.jpg (1598x593, 186K)

>It's acceleration, user
So fucking laughable.
It's already forgotten, and the only people that remember it are the victims' families, Jow Forums and a few other fringe sites,

>does annuddah shoah
>almost get shoah'd instead

like pottery

Generally agree with both these guys. These people generally aren't bright which is evident in their targets. That one fuck who shot up the baseball game composed of Republican senators is probably the most troubling for our gov't's intelligence/defense agencies.

So most of these people who do this are untrained and generally not proficient with their guns. What would the aftermath of a guy who was into guns and has taken a few courses along with being properly geared up for killing/fighting back against police?

Feel like one highly motivated dude with nothing to lose could cause some serious damage, but usually that type of person also isnt a nutbag who wants to kill innocents.

Attached: dale.jpg (720x540, 45K)

Nothing about this is unordinary. stay strapped senpai

Attached: 1552983062330.jpg (512x512, 244K)

so, no. he wasn't. good thread guys.

Better than going down as a faceless normie.

Sure as hell beats being a faceless prisoner number.
At least I get the privilege to live my life, enjoy commodities whenever I want, and not be confined to a concrete room.

I didn't say it had to be killing people, but I'd rather be known in history for being a folk hero for tax evasion than go down in history being one of the faceless masses that queer PoC historians just assume let my girlfriend do buttstuff to me and encouraged my children to become transvestites.

>just assume
You'd first have to be someone for someone else to assume something about you.
Like most people, you'd be forgotten about within several years after your natural death, with only loved ones remembering your name.

You can't be someone by sitting around watching Marvel movies all day.

I don't want to be anyone, I just want to be me.
I don't want to be famous, infamous, or someone, just a person who enjoys his life and spends his time here on this planet wisely.

Okay. And your daughters will be raped by muslims.

Hey, if they get themselves surrounded by bad company or into a situation like that, it's their fault and partly mine for not raising them right.
A lot of those problems boil down to parenting, something a lot of people tend to forget.

Mind you, it would still upset me, but it could have been prevented in more ways than one.

people who are actually intelligent use bombs, because a rifle is not the best weapon to kill lots of people despite what the media says.

What really surprises me is that no one has used gas yet.

Intelligent people generally don’t want to kill lots of civilians to begin with. The Unabomber was pretty much the only bomber in this country’s history that could be considered smart (but crazy) and he only killed 3 people in the end. The somewhat relieving thing about this is that most people who are intelligent don’t feel like anything is worth killing a lot of people over.

it's not just that, its that society is set up to provide extreme negative consequences to killing lots of people (as it should) so anyone who tries to probably isn't the best at making a cost benefit analysis. Lots of people would kill if there were not serious consequences.