Tennis ball grenades

Are they legal in the US? I'm preparing for the upcoming war

Attached: zucc.jpg (750x563, 51K)

kys bootlicker

Anything containing over like 0.5 grams (I want to say) of high explosive is considered a destructive device and requires a tax stamp. Not illegal as long as it’s registered.

I don't think you could register that kind of thing could you?

Y not?
U can register a shoelace

Because its matches and gunpowder

No they are not legal, they are also inhirently incredibly dangerous to carry.One hard inpact and you are mutilated.Of course they also need a hard surface to impact when tgrown so pretty much fuctionally useless.

I wasn't thinking to use them as a concealed carry just a thing to defend myself with in war

Eat shit, glownigger.

That's not nice :(

Attached: Elementery feb 14.jpg (960x825, 67K)

Pretty sure you can. Like, I feel like I remember someone NFA registering a pipe bomb for shits and giggles.

>golf ball launchers

You can't register a shoelace because a shoelace is a machine gun and the MG registry closed with the Hughes amendment in 198(6?)
There are NFA dealers that sell stamped pipe bombs for way over what they're actually worth. It's cheaper to keep the things around that you need to make a pipe bomb and put them all together when the situation calls for it. You should just keep your collection of Casio watches, your Diesel reservoir, your plumbing equipment, and your lawn fertilizer in the same corner of your garage.

You can literally register a molotov cocktail

Found it. Texas Machine Gun And Ordinance sells stamped molotovs and pipe bombs for $125 and $175 respectively.

How do even make one in the first place?

Fuck. I love America

Attached: 9AC503AA-8576-47CA-9AE1-E509A2386ED5.jpg (500x475, 108K)

I made them as a kid in the early 90s. They are very unstable. I really don't recommend it.

...why not just make real grenades? You can buy deactivated fuses, and reactivate them in like 10 minutes. Then just take a ceramics class and make some weird "mugs" now put the two together with whatever compound you choose. Bing bang boom.

Why a kikeberg pic though?

>paying 125 funbucks for a bottle with some gasoline in it
hahaha how cucked can you be

Just make them. Fuck legality.

i have no idea officer

He looks confused