What branch has the best cooks?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn9elUwaWlE

Attached: afpizza.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOMii8yjOy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whoever hires the most contractors.

Sodexo contractors suck, though.

As far as branch goes? Airforce. As far as job goes? Any very small group unit, like an oda or something equally as small or well funded can procure whatever food/cooks they want, their justification is always approved because they wanted it. As far as hiring contractors, the navy. They really put those retards to work.
t. EOD

Muhreens

Coast guard

This is what's Marines eat other than crayons and drinking Elmer glue...

Attached: 1.jpg (650x894, 157K)

Attached: 2 (1).jpg (650x894, 379K)

Not submarine cooks? youtube.com/watch?v=MOMii8yjOy8

Dontlisten tothese retards. Its navy. They are the only military cooks that work the white house and presidential dinners.

Thought it said which branch has the best cocks. And if so, which branch?

Pretty sure the USMC has cooks in the Whitehouse too, and nobody claims the Marines get good food.

>navy has the best cooks, they have cooks in the white house
>THE MUHREENS HAVE COOKS IN THE WHITE HOUSE TOO
>implying marines aren't the navy

Cooking in a KC-10 at 32K feet is a goddamn art form.

I mean, the USMC has its own culinary MOS, so yes, marine cooks are pretty clearly different from navy cooks. Also, I don’t know how that would have bearing on which branch has the best food anyway. All the White House stuff has roots in tradition. It’s not like they do a taste test every year to decide which branch gets to serve the president breakfast.

patently false

army cooks are alright, and if you have stripes they give you extra

Do Air Force tiger stripe uniforms count as stripes? Cause they should.

Quick Question:-

Does Military still forcing the privates or any lower rank to peel a potatoes?
Do American or any other western forces still eating potatoes as part of the rations/

Attached: 71fW5-opxWL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x647, 238K)

No and no. Punishments are still just as dumb though, like painting rocks or something. Rations in the US military are either MREs or food prepared in a similar manner to school cafeterias. Or just going to a fast food restaurant on base.

Sodexo handles our campus cafeteria too and I'm next to ready to blow my brains out over the poor quality and service. Fuck Sodexo they ruin anything they touch.

sodexo does the food at the hospital I work at. The shit they send these patients is disgusting, and furthermore they send the wrong shit all the time and that ends up pissing off the patient and then they get mad at the hospital because some retard sodexo worker doesn't care enough to actually put the correct shit on someone's tray while they're in the hospital. FUCK SODEXO.