From what gun is this mag?

I found this mag in my granddads old basement, anyone got any leads? He says its from ww2

Attached: 20190428_142619.jpg (4128x2322, 3.14M)

FAMAS LOL XD! MEME MEME!

Looks like an AK Mag

yugoslavian ak mag

Is it a Yugoslavian Ak mag, since i dont think they had aks in ww2

cringe

Definitely an AK mag of some sort. 100%

Ak mag, now go look for the ak.

They didn’t have AKs in WW2. Granpappy was wrong.

Luftwaffle SSN Type 33 mag in 8 nm

Looks exactly like my Yugo mags. Does it have a hump on the follower for bolt hold open?

>build AKM
>etch Wehrmacht markings on it, waffenamts and all
>make some quirky design decisions
>confuse future neo-Ian

Trips of truth. Unfortunately it is not a ww2 mag. Sturmgewehr rifle was the closest gun to match that mag but it's not the same.

You could probably convince someone it was from an STG-44 given all the fuddlore about the AK being a Sturmgewehr clone.

>fuddlore
And the model A isn't a direct successor to the model T. Genuine retard over here.

Attached: model t.png (140x140, 5K)

looks exactly like most other AK mags to me. what gives it away as yugo? besides having been found in yugoslavia?

The ak47 was built by studying the stg44, the stg44 was built by studying the svt40

The AK’s gas piston system is much closer to the M1 carbine than anything the Germans designed.

inb4 OP cucks out and turns it in

then we'll just call him a double nigger and move on

then burn his house in Minecraft

The rust. Seriously though, it's pretty fucking hard for me to tell the difference between any of the Comintern clones. I do know the Yugo's just have the funky followers.

The concept of an intermediate calibered select fire rifle with ~30 round mags, yes
The operating system, no

That's an assault banana clip

is there even any way to tell them apart?

Welding points or factory marks, maybe.

It goes to a phase plasma rifle in 40 watt range

looks like it had a bolt hold open follower

t. Has never seen the inside of either gun

AK mag, looks like a Romanian mag from like the 70s or 80s

The only aspect of the stg studied for the ak was its production method, complex stamping. It took the slavs a while to get it right. It's why milled aks existed.

You mean m1 garand. The m1 carbine was short stroke. The ak bolt and firing group is also similar to the garand though less complex.

yugo ones are slightly clunkier.

Attached: orig.jpg (800x600, 83K)

what? how?

Glock

seems like a slightly thicker gauge steel and sturdier build like most yugo guns when compared equivalents made in other countries, but the bolt hold open is a dead giveaway

Attached: 0d7fc77b9b78ff9e7d37bd5cb4d6e583.jpg (3410x2901, 1.05M)

also two short ribs on the bottom

Attached: orig2.jpg (800x600, 123K)

definately that glock mag I lost while he was giving me a sweet bj last time I was over

AHAHAHAHA