Marines

>marines
The fuck is wrong with them?

youtube.com/watch?v=c0Dmh-VqNTo

Attached: marine grunt.gif (400x274, 700K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJbMVrNtN0k
youtube.com/watch?v=wc09KvPnlZ8
youtu.be/pRjxiFMeq44
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

insecure with small pp

I just love how calm and stoic the guy in the car is.

>hit the break multiple times
Tailgate me and find out.

That sort of behavior is not natural, he feels immortal behind that glass because he has never faced a situation in which his life is in danger. It's all an act, he is mocking this dude by acting as if he is unphased.

Attached: flipmarines1.jpg (600x410, 99K)

i think the idea is that the video might be used in court to prove that the road rage guy is psychotic and he wants to show that he wasn't inciting him

Or he had his carry gun on him and was one with the force about to ventilate the goofball. I wonder what came out of him kicking the door.
“Get out REEEEEEEEEEE”
On a side not can you imagine if your grandpa rear ended this fucking faggots leased wrx? Probably was made a bitch too much at base and was looking to fight literally anybody.

Attached: 8E39DFD1-5144-46E2-8A6E-46F7877F854A.gif (320x180, 2.96M)

I get all stoic when I carry because I remember talking shit can be used against you in court as instigating. I feel bad for dudes wife. Prolly has 5 year old tantrums on the regular.

Attached: 9B420608-2573-41B6-85D3-209512B73642.gif (500x245, 880K)

Are you autistic? No. He is deliberately not showing emotion in order to avoid provoking the psycho marine. His wife is recording for evidence to be used in court, which is a good idea, but not the reason he was acting stoic.

Hope they take his guns away. A white nigger for sure, goes extra chimpish when there are people there people there that he can pretend are holding him back

Low IQ coupled with a superiority complex from MUH MARINES MUH DEBIL DOGS HOOHRAH

The best part was apparently the marine was forced to apologize and it was extremely apathetic lol.

>Hope they take his guns away. A white nigger for sure, goes extra chimpish when there are people there people there that he can pretend are holding him back
My reaction was different... I love what I'm seeing. This is exactly the type of psycho that I want to give a gun to, as long as he's killing our enemies. The problem is when people like this retire from the military too early. He should be fighting until he's at least 65 and is beginning to run out of steam. No retiring at 45.

Counterpoint: these kinds of retards stay in the military for far too long and ruin it because they're retarded. it

Ruin what and how?

marine bashing thread? marine bashing thread
youtube.com/watch?v=OJbMVrNtN0k
youtube.com/watch?v=wc09KvPnlZ8

Attached: 1556252173746.png (512x512, 258K)

based gemposter

lol at faggots trying to make mattis into some sort of patton figure

The dude in the car is a marine too lmao. How do you know he's never faced combat? People like that are why anyone worth their salt gets out. He probably did VCP for one month in Afghanistan and then spent the rest of his deployment on leatherneck, and now he has "muh ptsd" and expects the rest of the world to cater to him.

i thought the person recording was the marine, the wife of the driver

fags gotta run cover for each other

>wow, this guy literally cannot turn it off ever. Think Ill pass mr recruiter

For example, some high ranking retard dictates that you have to be somewhere 15 minutes before the thing starts. Then the joes are arriving 15 minutes early for battalion, 15 minutes early for company, 15 minutes early for platoon, 15 minutes early for squad, and 15 minutes early for team. So you got joes standing around doing fuck all for an hour and 15 minutes early. But god forbid they get there an hour and 14 minutes early lest they be crucified by command.

And this shit get exacerbated exponentially. Any .mil user on here has stories of waking up at 0400 to draw weapons at 0900 for an exercise at 1200 that doesn't actually start until 1500. It ends up only being an hour long but by then it's 1600 and somehow the command decides they need to spend the next 5 hours drawing down so you get back at 2100. Then you have to turn in weapons and fuck knows how long that is going to take.

you'll think different if you ever join then get the pleasure of dealing with this retarded type
this is the same guy who literally gave an anger management presentation before this incident and then had to go around being shamed telling marines not to sperg the fuck out over everything

to be fair he's probably fed up with his bullshit command and home life and it just wore on him

both parties are marines in this video so how is there a superiority complex? it's happening on post hence the mps rolling up (and those distinct buildings)

Can you practice hole digging in the mean time?

>That banter after he beats the cabbie.
What a fucking nut.

Statistically speaking it was probably the dude, or both of them. The chimp was calling him POG which leads me to believe that he at least had a fade. On base you can always tell who is a marine and who isn't.

not him but no you literally stand there

Likely not, because 1) you probably don't have your E-tool and 2) you are probably permitted from digging on base unless it is in a field training area.

America needs Marines

Dude I shit you not you can't even dig. You try and dig foxholes on the majority of areas on posts and the post environmental officer is going to be 1000% up in your bootyhole.

Animal wanders on range? Everyone stop shooting for hours. And no, it doesn't mean you get to pack up and go home, you just out there longer.
>be me
>be in texass
>m16 qual time
>august so hotter than satan's wrinkleed anus
>some dumb fuck pfc tells the RSO he sees a snake
>senior spc smacks him
>platoon daddy grabs a 9, calls ceasefire, walks out, shoots the snake, comes back, and says you didn't see dick
>continue firing
>get home before 1700 for once

We need Marines that can keep their cool in combat, not Marines that brak down the literal moment things cease going their way like the two fine specimens posted in this thread. If that's how they react when they get in a fender bender or find out that they have to split a cab, imagine how they'll react when they run over an IED or find out that they have to pull patrol duty for two weeks in a row.

can you read a small book at least or do you literally just have to stand there and not do anything. because that sounds really shitty

If your leadership is cool you can dick around on your phone or read a book. But more likely scenario is your leadership is filled with polesmoking retards who insist that you are only allowed to read books on the Army's reading list. Now, nobody actually keeps the full list on them so you might be able to bullshit them that it is on the list, but some commands won't even let you read.

Most soldiers will end up playing "hit the rock with another rock", where you throw rocks at other rocks. Personally I just stared off into the distance and zoned out.

>We need Marines that can keep their cool in combat, not Marines that brak down the literal moment things cease going their way like the two fine specimens posted in this thread.
Then they need to stop recruiting kids right out of high school. There are plenty of men in their 30s and 40s stuck in office jobs, lots of them in finance, journalism and law, with stable, psychopathic personalities who could go to the Middle East, kill tons of people and then come back home as if nothing had happened. When you recruit any athletic-looking kid in high school, you're going to get a lot of personalities that don't do well in these sorts of situations and can never cope.

>“The United States does not need a Marine Corps mainly because she has a fine modern Army and a vigorous Air Force. ... We [the Marine Corps] exist today—we flourish today—not because of what we know we are, or what we know we can do, but because of what the grassroots of our country believes we are and believes we can do.”
>t. Krulak

The marines are superfluous m8. The US already has a navy, army, and air force.

Depends on what you are there for. If it's just your section waiting for your section head to come down and pass word you can chill and swipe on tinder for a while. If it's platoon wide, you can probably do the same. Company wide you can probably get away with smoking a cig or two and if it's battalion or higher, your ass is standing there in formation until the old fucking bag and his right hand man come out of their aur conditioned office, which btw could be an hour or more. If you're in a battalion formation, you can get away with small talk with those directly around you, anything higher than that and you're expected to be quiet. If you're meeting at the armory then you can play on your phone or smoke, if you're meeting for PT then you'll probably just want to warm up.

i think the royal marines are more accepting of older individuals

Problem is, athleticism drops fast with age. A 40 year old man can still be quite strong with good endurance if he's been athletic for the prior 20 years; but his recovery time will be in the shitter.

>mfw my battalion was stationed halfway across the country from my brigade
>mfw battalion level training events were almost unheard of
>my everything was company or under but was mainly platoon/section

yeah that hard sun baked rock already tears up young dude's knees

>youtube.com/watch?v=OJbMVrNtN0k
I'm trying to figure out what happened here. It seems like halfway through the ride, the cabbie's boss directed him to split the fare with a second rider and the cabbie didn't ask his existing passenger if it was OK? Even if he did ask, he should understand how stupid he's being. I used to drive for Uber and even I know it's a bad idea to bring up a bunch of new information halfway through a ride when you've got drunk people in your car. They get confused and they can start throwing a temper tantrum at the drop of a hat.

beta bitch in the driver seat tried to pass and overtake the dude freaking out in a 25 zone in base housing and then tailgated him and bumped into him when he had his infant daughter in the car. When his daughter freaked out and cried when he got rear ended, he lost his shit. Losing your cool is never cool, but He's an 0311 afghan combat vet with a GSW through his hand which had just fully healed when the video was taken, while his unit and friends were still getting chopped up in Afghanistan. Before the filming started the beta driver had his window down and ran his mouth. Brightman told him to get out of the car so he could beat the shit out of him and his sister started filming after he rolled up his window. pic related

yeah reminds me of those employee freak out videos. they start recording after the bullshit

Why do you need to be so athletic? Isn't that what guns and vehicles are for? Muscles are for swinging around a sword and marching in heavy steel armor. There's no need to be a superhuman to point a rifle at some idiots in the third world.

forgot pic

Attached: brightman'shand.jpg (1296x968, 98K)

source on all these details?
i looked into this years ago when it was actually relevant and never found that stuff

>pic related
Post smells like Crayola.

thats the same argument people make for females in the military. come on man

He's lying. The guy inside the car is also in the military. I have seen the original post of this video and there was never any mention of the details in . 100% made-up.

This post is correct.

>A/C D/C playing
>Marine literally reeeeeees as his friends pull him away
>Non-intoxicated marine in uniform has to show up to tard wrangle

Legendary

Body armor is heavy
ammo and spare barrel are heavy
water is heavy
things be heavy
endurance is important

vehicles exist but so does light infantry, cars can't drive up mountains.

It wouldn't be the first time Jow Forumsids were mislead by a pic. The super fat soldier in front of an MRAP was wounded in Iraq, got fat on steroids to heal up quicker, and then returned from the hospital early directly to the combat zone. He went from fighting to wounded to healing to fat doing support shit to in shape and fighting again before the deployment could finish.

So what's your point? Are you trying to say that it's a bad argument? Because if so, you aren't bothering to prove why you're right.

If those are MPs, and this is on base, I would act the exact. same. fucking. way.

Especially as an NCO or officer. Fuck, can you imagine just shitting your career away, with witnesses, instead of just letting this hothead get discharged for being a fucking psycho?

>so athletic

user, that's not athletic, it's the minimum fucking standard to not be a burden to everyone around you. Combat is exhausting and getting to combat is just as bad.

The alternative is a lot of people, recruited when they're still basically children, who never develop as human beings, and then when they are released into the world at age 40, incidents like in the video posted in the OP happen continuously.

you're right dumb ass, im not bothering to prove im right. im just f5ing for the laughs

Good way to get shot

Got lucky he picked the right person to do this to

Hurry up and wait.

>muh anecdotal evidence

Suicide rates, car crashes, etc are no different in the military than the civil population. Average to average, the military is even better educated.

I don't believe you.

I witnessed two airmen in a fender bender on base.
>Both get out insurance, and id in hand
>Bullshitted with each other until mp rolled up
>met up off base to bang a Marines wife
nohardfeelings.webm
Are all airmen just classy?

I know, that's why I didn't give (you) a cite. If you're too biased to look it up yourself, I won't do it for you.

because it isn't true

>Then you have to turn in weapons and fuck knows how long that is going to take.
I never understood the point of this, is it too difficult to have soldiers keep track of their weapons? Seems like a logistical nightmare to have to do that twice each day and a liability in a warzone.

Want to know how I know this is fake and gay? Airmen don't fuck. Well, female airmen fuck soldiers/marines. But male airmen don't fuck. They're autistic weeb man children.
>Are all airmen just classy?
Hell no

Attached: AirForcePromotionGuide.jpg (752x960, 76K)

Oh when deployed you have your weapon on you 24/7. I was talking about in garrison for training exercises.

you're the guy that over emphasizes mounted infantry. do some research you lazy faggot

>The guy inside the car is also in the military.
he didn't say otherwise. but yeah i never found any of the stuff he says.
>water is heavy
no one ever thinks of this until they're carrying water lol

actual picture of marines barracks inspection

Attached: barracks life.jpg (480x475, 34K)

one time a sailor or his wife (their car...) hit my car. they were my neighbor and broke their own tail light and my headlight.
then tried to deny it was them and even came up with a lie to tell the cops about how their tail light broke.

they were unaware that their car suffered any damage. fucking retards. fuck those guys it took them hours to just hand over their insurance info
t. marine

>no one ever thinks of this until they're carrying water lol
For real. But it's so fucking vital. I used to carry my 3L camelback plus my canteens filled with icewater plus a nalogene filled with icewater and then some loose water bottle sin my assault pack. When I went through BLC some fat retard generator mechanic from the reserves was in my class and neglected to bring water on the FTX.

I know the roadreeee'er personally.

Cool meme

The stoic driver is some kind of airwing pog who drove recklessly in base housing and then rear ended a pissed off grunt his his baby in the car on vandergrift blvd on camp pendleton, then talked shit and had to have his sister pull out her phone and film.

No shit he's also a marine, hence driving like a dipshit in base housing. But no one posted an explaination of the event in the video 7 years when it was posted, so I must be lying. kill yourself.

Attached: Brightman.jpg (960x720, 68K)

>In denial
At least you keep your boots shined.

so what'd brightman end up doing after this incident made headlines and the corps got pissy?

>Sailor
I believe it.

Okay since is just posting le edgy may may, I'll try to formulate a coherent argument.
Before I get started, let me just say that the idea of women in the infantry is not "killing the corps" like some would have you believe.
So, yeah, you're right, there are a lot of modern amenities that grunts can use to alleviate having to be that strong. The thing is though, even with all of those vehicles, combat is still extremely hard. You'll almost assuredly have to do something that you never planned on doing once the shooting starts. If you aren't strong enough to at least help carry the platoon's biggest dude, then you aren't strong enough for combat. If you don't have the endurance to carry him to an LZ that could be a couple hundred meters away then you aren't durable enough for combat. Not to mention our entire small unit engagement manual revolvs around buddy rushing, which is taxing even without the stressors of combat.
>inb4 just use a truck
Trucks can't go everywhere, they're great for getting a unit from point a to point b, or an assault, but they can't do the same job that infantry can. You might have to clear out every room in every building of an entire street. A truck can't do that, and it's a much more physically demanding task than you might think. As far as your original point about recruiting older people goes, I actually think this is a decent idea, especially if they are already in shape, however 40 is a little bit up there. Tbh some of the best Marines I've ever served with were about 24 or 25 when they enlisted. They were always in better shape than the 19 year olds, and even the corporals and sergeants of similar age. Anyway, I hope that answers your question.

>Want to know how I know this is fake and gay?
DESU it's legit except for
>met up off base to bang a Marines wife
which was a joke.
I've seen a couple auto accidents on an air base, and non of the participants go nuts, or show emotions. It's creepy really, but I guess they'll wait until they're off base to fight if they still feel like it.

find me a woman who can do what gunny basilone did.
i'll wait.

Attached: berb.png (297x301, 18K)

neat. i would rage too if my child was scared like that. but maybe not to that extent lol

it just happens sometimes, when you're really angry your mind goes into a state of don't do shit till they make the first move.
Happened to me last year when some dipshit persian fuckboi's did a Uturn on a red almost crashed into me and then i promptly decided to beat them with my bro after they cut me off and blocked me.
but the whole time i was stone without any emotion, until they pushed me.

>do what John Basilone did
You mean carry a machine gun?
Also how am I supposed to find a female that can do that and prove it to you on Jow Forums?

>carry a machine gun
how. dare.

"While the enemy was hammering at the Marines' defensive positions, Sgt. BASILONE, in charge of 2 sections of heavy machine guns, fought valiantly to check the savage and determined assault. In a fierce frontal attack with the Japanese blasting his guns with grenades and mortar fire, one of Sgt. BASILONE'S sections, with its gun crews, was put out of action, leaving only 2 men able to carry on. Moving an extra gun into position, he placed it in action, then, under continual fire, repaired another and personally manned it, gallantly holding his line until replacements arrived. A little later, with ammunition critically low and the supply lines cut off, Sgt. BASILONE, at great risk of his life and in the face of continued enemy attack, battled his way through hostile lines with urgently needed shells for his gunners, thereby contributing in large measure to the virtual annihilation of a Japanese regiment."

>moved mg on his own
>repaired same mg
>returned fire until ammo was dry
>supply lines for ammo fucked? no problem basilone will do ammo runs
>does ammo runs under fire back and forth for his boys
every go on a run with 2 ammo cans filled up? it's part of the cft for marines and i can count the females that i've seen outrun my mediocre ass on 1 hand. they all lived fitness with strict diets and many hours in the gym and prepping for the cft.
not saying none exist but you'll be hard pressed to find those that do.

This was on Camp Pendleton, the guys wife (taking the video) is a female Marine and the dude driving is a dependo. Probably just doesn’t know what the fuck to do and is just sitting there waiting for him to leave. This is extremely common on any Marine Corps base and you’d see shit like some kid wearing basketball shorts to the store getting screamed at for 20 minutes by a staff NCO about how he’s a disgrace to the country.

TL;DR everyday Marine Corps experience

>wearing basketball shorts to the px
big no no. every devil knows this.

youtu.be/pRjxiFMeq44

>getting out of your car to yell at people

literally why? just have a fucking dash cam and the cops deal with it. inb4 spergs get mad i implied cops to their job

Wait people actually yell at you if you're wearing whatever you want when you're not on duty?

the dude in the car was a marine who was injured fighting in Afghanistan and this was on base right in front of the mainside px.

So he carried a machine gun, fixed it, and shot it. There are plenty of women who can do that.
>I can count the amount of females who have outran me on one hand
This is bad sampling, because you can probably count the amount of females in your unit on two hands max. Even if not, the fact that the women in your unit can't meet standards is more of a problem with the Marine Corps itself, not women as a whole. So to clarify, women in infantry isn't killing the corps, but the loosening of standards to appease the "you can do whatever a man can do, kween" crowd that is actually killing the corps. Also your initial statement implies that women should be able to preform on the same level as a MOH recipient when in fact most men can't even do that, let alone your mediocre ass (your words).

the marines in particular are like this. they have regulations for uniforms and civilian attire.
you learn how to walk the line and it's generally ignored off base. on base you will face the wrath of some snco on the prowl.
once my gunny made some boot soldiers go to some bullshit uniform regulation training he put on and they were in awe at the autism.
the gunny got a good laugh out of it though.

it wasn't that the guy had uber or some shit he had uber share he was too drunk to know that

he carried a browning m1917 you dick, which is 100lbs all said and done, not including the ammo.
ima ask again, have you ever ran with ammo cans for pt? everyone hates that shit.
and while my mediocre ass can't stack up to basilone, i've known a lot more fit marines who would have no problem moving 100lbs of X in a hurry and then sprinting ammo cans back and forth.
it's almost like some of the bullshit moto PT is inspired by MoH actions or something

i don't get it what's with the hand?

shit is that ben shapiro ?

>every day Marine Corps experience
God, in Okinawa it gets pretty bad, especially since Marines have nothing else to do but fuck with eachother. Camp Hansen Cpl's Course used to stand outside the PX and do belt checks. I remember one time, one of the dive instructors (a mid 50s obviously civilian) got turned away for not wearing a belt. I got so livid that people were actually allowed to treat eachother like that, especially on Hansen where nobody is going to do a damn thing about it.

Yes. Depends on what bass and who’s around, some are more strict and others more lenient. Honestly you get so used to being yelled at so much it doesn’t phase you. I’ve been kicked out of the store before and just waited 15 min and went back in to get my shit. Improvise and adapt.