>no drawing from a holster
>no shooting on Sunday or a holiday
>no steel case ammo
>angry boomers yelling at you

Why are gun ranges always so shitty?

Videos related
youtu.be/4JGdSqCi7ds?t=72
youtu.be/uuQf9OgVokY?t=27

Attached: norapidfire - Edited.png (1365x601, 634K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4g5p6b-ZZ5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why are gun ranges always so shitty?
The answer is nearly always because some unsafe dipshit ruined it for everyone else.

tfw there are several public land ranges near my home with just a few lanes, no ROs or even gate attendants, and usually only a few people at a time, for a "$2" entry fee that everyone definitely pays.

I cant wait till all these old boomer fucks die off

>be me
>go to local fudd range because cheap membership, can bring chrono and reloads to test
>get there with new Ithaca shotgun
"So whatcha shootin'?"
>Glock model 20, M1 Garand and Ithaca 3-
"Sorry son, we don't allow shotguns on the range anymore. Too many people shooting the target stands."
>Even at 5 yards?
"Yes, even at 5 yards. You can come back on Thursday night for the shotgun shoot, but you can't shoot at any other time."
>rifle range is rapidly filling with muzzle loader freaks and 243 AR-10s
>just have Glock 20
>practice reloads from the belt because lol 2 second rule
Living in south/central FL is hell. There are no good ranges within an hour and a half, and no private or abandoned land anywhere in the state.

Attached: me IRL 6.png (1022x768, 698K)

>> No rapid fire
> Be at indoor range
> Old man with p-01 runs target out to 7y
> Proceeds to run 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 round strings with sub .2s splits on B-8 bullseyes, stays in black
> Does everyone their marvel at his talent?
> Fuck no, everyone has to try to do it to
> People shooting target hangers, high end of wall berm, ceilings, etc.
> ROs turning purple with rage and trying to scream over gunfire

>> No drawing from a holster
> Disphit with Uncle Mikes (why is it always Uncle Mikes?) tries to draw from 4:00
> Flagging every motherfucker behind and to his right
> Manages to ND on the draw
> If not for the stall seperator, would have hit the gun directly one lane down

>> No steel case
Grade A bullshit. Aluminum sucks, but steel at least comes up with a magnet.

I'm a RSO and all of our rules have a purpose, and that purpose is to prevent retards from shooting themselves or fucking up the range.
>no rapid fire
At indoor ranges these retards put thousands of holes in the ceiling, outdoors they shoot at who the fuck knows where and break some dude's window who lives nowhere near the direction they should be shooting to hit the target.
>no drawing from a holster
I think this one is pretty self explanatory, these retards bleed out of their legs, dicks, and feet and get blood all over the place. Have you ever tried cleaning blood off an overhang or an unfinished wood table? It doesn't fucking work.
>no shooting on sunday or a holiday
Are you some kind of fucking heathen? Let people have a day of peace for fucks sack.
>no steel case ammo
There's some myth about steel case having a steel core, and steel core fucks up the backstop. But really it's just to keep the brass jews happy.
>angry boomers yelling at you
Retard spotted. The only kids I've ever yelled at are the ones doing something fucking retarded. You fucking retard.

Attached: claymore_dive.jpg (800x600, 105K)

My range disallows rapid fire or holster draw unless you are qualified, then you can rapid fire in an action bay. You have to pay to get qualified nowadays, 60 fucking bucks.

The one rule almost everyone hates is absolutely no muzzle over berm (with very few exceptions, like revolvers with cylinders out, BP guns, or shotguns at any designated shotgun range), making reloads for most people impossible if you want to actually be quick. A lot of competition has moved away from the range because of that. I've personally adapted, but I understand that they want to prevent a stray round from leaving the grounds, since it's happened before. What's funny though is that the round that left was because of a cop training at the action range. Fucking pigs ruining it for everyone else, what's even more fucked is that they are still allowed to go over the berm because of training.

I still go because the range is massive and is less than 10 minutes from my house. It's a members only, so you can expect a minimum understanding of safety from most people. Fees are reasonable IMO, 200 a year, but certain people at work get free membership. I wish I could get on that, but I'm in a department that doesn't require one.

Treating everyone like retards because some people are retards is pretty fucking gay.

>Are you some kind of fucking heathen? Let people have a day of peace for fucks sack.
You don't HAVE to go shoot then you dumbshit.

>making reloads for most people impossible if you want to actually be quick.
When practicing fighting reloads, your muzzle should stay pointed toward the threat while reloading, not up like the reload animation in a video game.

>Are you some kind of fucking heathen? Let people have a day of peace for fucks sack.
>Lol jesus
Fuck off boomer, I'll be more practiced than you from shooting every day instead of going to pay for the jew on a stick to let me go to heaven.

Attached: 1549486237018.jpg (762x1000, 132K)

Flower Mound?

private range I'm a member of also banned shotguns because I believe the trailer park trash across the street was chewing up everything in sight
They let me do whatever I want beyond that, though

>There's some myth about steel case having a steel core, and steel core fucks up the backstop. But really it's just to keep the brass jews happy.
What? There's no fucking myth. It either has a steel core or not, and most ranges aren't going to waste time pulling a bullet to see if the bullet is the steel part. I went to a range where peple smuggled in their own ammo, then proceeded to fuck up the back stop and penetrate the back stop room, the hall way, the armorer's room, and then end up in the armorer's bathroom.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this. idiots are a liability and theres no shortage of those in the general public. add guns and sure as shit something is going to happen.

It's the logic of anti-gunners but by Fudds.
>Fudds do more for anti gun causes than pro gun causes IMO
>fuck Fudds

Attached: 1553752939376.gif (500x366, 507K)

I don't do combat nor competition, so I don't know how shit is actually done. All I know is that everyone here bitches and moans about it and I've had coworkers who have been members there for decades quit because they found other ranges that allow over berm, thus how they reload. One comes from a background of police trainer and competition. I personally would ranter not have to drive an hour away just for that, since again, I just shoot casually, aside from practice drawing.

Tricounty gun club in OR.

>I went to a range where peple smuggled in their own ammo, then proceeded to fuck up the back stop and penetrate the back stop room, the hall way, the armorer's room, and then end up in the armorer's bathroom.
Shitty backstop

fudd genocide when?

I have never been yelled at in a gun range, by an RSO or otherwise. But I understand many of the rules. Rapid fire for instance. Look at the baffles in some of these places.

Attached: File-Apr-13-4-57-48-PM-e1460581588730.jpg (2448x3264, 930K)

Pic and vid are from the Osceola gun range in Florida.
I had a experience with one of the fudd RSO at the same range as well
>go to range with group of 4 friends
>set up targets and come back to start loading mags
>guy shows up and asks if range is still cold so he can set up a target real quick
>we say yea and he jogs down to set them up
>as he’s doing that we are unzipping range bags to get mags/ammo out
>RSO yells STOP
>comes over and tells us that if the range is cold then we can’t load/handle any magazines while standing near our guns because it might scare anyone downrange

kys

>some
You'd be surprised. Usually the guys over 40 are 95% fine, but every weekend the fucking zoomers come in and start flagging everyone, laying on their backs trying to shoot targets like they're in some sort of videogame and doing their tacticool stances holding guns sideways like criminals. Then you've got the good guys just trying to practice their marksmanship and not get shot, but these zoomers come in with their AKs and magdump so it's impossible for anyone else to enjoy the range. Easily 75% of these people are retards, so I make sure to let them know so they can fuck off to the fortnite-friendly range down the road. It would be so much easier if we just stopped allowing anyone under 40 from using the range, but NOOOOOOOOOO the guy who owns the place wants to be "all inclusive" and "let the new guys get into guns". This shit never used to happen pre-2000, but these fucking people think they own the world.

Stop acting like a retard, stop getting treated like a retard, kapeesh?

Attached: earmuffs.gif (248x419, 2.52M)

they will die off eventually and we can buy their collection for pennies on the dollar, it's a blessing.

They didn't have a firing line to stand behind?

Bill, you went too far. You've got to tone it down or no one is going to bite the hook.

It sure it, but they pretty much tell you up front that their back stop is only rated up to certain level and don't shoot anything over a certain FPS or anything AP. Small indoor ranges don't have the capacity or money for shit like those snail back stops. Just fucking rubber and AR plates behind.

Isn’t this the exact logic that grabbers use to tell us that we responsible citizens can’t own guns?

Fair, but as a piece of friendly advice, try training your reloads while staying on target. It's a better habit and costs nothing.
I'm in the Portland area. Didn't realize Tri County was such a bastard about berms. That sucks.
I just want a good place to shoot out to 200 around here that doesn't suck shit or cost money. Its getting harder to find.
I think, despite my fighting, that Oregon's best gun years are 15 years in the past... at least for now.

>tfw you get called out for “rapid fire” on the 200 meter range with a wasr 10

Attached: D2B3E9FC-45B0-4953-9738-7BF0E4754441.png (960x698, 1020K)

That is hardly a fudd reason. People have been down range and fired upon before by retards up range not paying attention. Even self policing ranges I've been to people have the common courtesy to not handle guns while others are setting up targets.

>Treating everyone like retards because some people are retards is pretty fucking gay.

How is an RO supposed to know YOU are not a retard? And if the RO allows you to do it, what prevents some asshat from copying your action? "hey, if he can do it, I can do it too!"

You're an entitled little bitch. Try to see it from the range's perspective.

>What? There's no fucking myth

The myth is that steel case = steel core. That's not necessarily true.

Also, it's a lot cheaper to just have a sand backstop (yes, also indoor). Sand stops bullet very easily. The downside is that you need to sift the lead out and that's terribly messy. Also, if the sand is too dry, it tends to get airborne when shot, so you need sprinklers to keep it moist every once in a while. Or a garden hose, I guess.

kys

Yes! See

Attached: 1556248669907.jpg (1654x3032, 1.43M)

They do. The pic in the OP shows the wooden bench that acts like a firing line and to set any gear or lean guns up against while not shooting them. But the RSO said that when the range is cold we couldn’t load magazines next to where our range bags/guns were sitting. We had to wait for the range to be hot before we could start loading any mags

>Even self policing ranges I've been to people have the common courtesy to not handle guns while others are setting up targets.

TFW handled my gun when people were down range my first time out to the range, someone called me out on it as I was casing my guns up to leave.

Cringe heavily about it to this day....feels bad man.

Attached: Ultra_rare_museum_grade.jpg (700x600, 79K)

>Are you some kind of fucking heathen?
That I am chirstkike

Attached: 1518886742822.jpg (1536x2048, 415K)

We weren’t handling any guns. I have my mags and ammo in a single range bag and guns are in their own cases/bags
The RSO said we couldn’t load any magazines while the range was cold because it could scare people

Attached: 12E2D447-F5C4-467B-BBDF-90562F57848F.jpg (728x960, 74K)

Fudd ranges are simply not fun. They take shooting and boil it down to NRA High-Power faggotry.
They're stuck in the past. Shooting sport today is much more inline with modern combat doctrine, not WWII marksmanship theory that was outdated in Vietnam.
>best friends with the "you don't need a 30 round mag to hunt!" grabbers
>I give them no money

Attached: 1551056106511.jpg (900x675, 74K)

thats a man, gay faggot.

Imagine if he just turned and gut shot that dumb fucking Christ-cuck muh-Merican boomer in the stomach twice and let him blubber on the floor about MUH YEW-ESS AHRMYYYY SOLJURRRRR.

I'm not sure what but Jow Forumsunts seem to bitch endlessly about how they're never going back to said range but they never say which one. Leaving the rest of to carelessly wander in and waste our money

I propose a blacklist, let is Dox the bad ranges so that hopefully the gods of capitalism will bring fire and brimstone

> Everett sportsman club - Everett Washington

>Implying their kids won't just turn their yucky evil guns into the police, or destroy them themselves, and take pictures for le innernet points.

>t. LazyNRABoomerfaggot

If you can't tell if someone is reasonably responsible/competent within 10 seconds of seeing them handle a weapon you're a shitty judge of character, lazy, dumb, and in the wrong job.

the sooner boomers die off the better, think of it as everything will get better as time goes on from now, they wont live forever

this and based.

>that’s a man
>quality of picture improves by 500%

Attached: 7EDC2FDC-8FF3-4E6A-BA18-70E87F284D57.jpg (645x1024, 66K)

Ocala national forest range is the only place worth shooting in central florida besides private property

Jesus Fucking Christ!! That pic related is scarier than Sharia!!

Sauce?

>If you can't tell if someone is reasonably responsible/competent within 10 seconds of seeing them handle a weapon you're a shitty judge of character, lazy, dumb, and in the wrong job.

I'm euroPEON, kiddo. We don't even have professional RSOs, so how is it even a fucking job? We have camera's and members are to generally police themselves. We have some volunteer RSOs, but they hang out in the bar unless they're giving classes or an introduction. They come to the range when there's trouble or a complaint.
The guy in the video refers to the rules, so I'm going to take a wild guess there's a rule against rapid fire at both ranges.
Most ranges also have a rule that you need to have a target up, so people can tell if you're actually hitting something or if you're a risk of plinking over the backstop.
When you become a member, you agree to follow the rules, asshat. So don't come whining when you break them.

And if you think you can judge someone correctly in 10 seconds, you're a conceited little shit.

>Live in commie New Jersey
>Only range/gun store near me is almost 1 hour away
>Show up with my AR-15 and M92FS (that I bought from the same range)
>Nod hello to the people who work there, pay for range time
>Setup my targets at the furthest range (35 yards, I know, kill me)
>Fire off my MASSIVE 10 round magazine in about 20 seconds
>No cease fire called or cold range request, random mid 40's dude come over and starts aggressively tapping my shoulder
>"what the fuck do you think you're doing? You're not supposed to rapid fire here, and I counted 12 shots! You're using illegal magazines"
>Starts trying to tug my rifle out of my hands, saying he's going to report me and call the police
>I stiff arm him and pry my rifle out of this guy's hands, shove him hard enough he falls over backwards
>cold range/cease fire called, Range officer runs over as does 4 of the counter employees, one with their defense gun in hand
>They've had fights before and they don't want it escalating to two angry people with guns
>Situation gets explained, 40's dude is screaming with a vein bulging in his forehead that I'm using illegal mags, That I was rapid firing with an automatic weapon, etc.
>range people check out my weapon and see that my mags are pinned, semi-auto only
>run the number on my gun and the guy even says "we sold this to him you fucking idiot"
>Turns out the boomer was just a random no guns who likes to hang out on the range and discuss his days in the Marines while acting like an unofficial range officer

Gun range gave me my money back for the range time that day. Boomer douche hasn't been seen since.

Attached: k_shopping.jpg (1280x825, 191K)

No, it is not. There are other pictures of her floating around and definitely a girl. Traps are obvious if you know what to look for, and that is most definitely a female.

First off, FUCK YOU, their place, their rules. Don't like it, shoot in your back yard or basement.
Second, I watched that fat fuck in foreground sweep the camera (and anyone behind it/next to him on firing line) when an ejected casing landing in his collar.
Thrid, the incel with the low grade AK and Chinese mall ninja accessories firing with that shit eating grin in a Captian Morgan pose is super cringe. He should be arrested by precrime unit and euthanized - he's clearly a mass shooter waiting to happen.
Fact of the matter is, you can't trust everyone to not only do what's right and NOT do what's stupid, but also to NOT do what's WRONG.
>be me
>be member at small private hunting club with private range
>has three benches with three target boxes for boolits to go in. (they stopped allowing lead to go in the ground decades ago, even though they have a burm)
>in ten o'clock position and about 600 yards out, and a couple hundred feet up, is a tower for high power electric line
>few years ago, Dept. of Homeland Security visits
>some fuckheads decided it was a good idea to shoot at the tower
>electric companymen who climbed the tower saw bullet strikes and called it in.
>big investigation and they determined had to come from range location (within the 100 acres the club owns)
>Feds threaten action against club and basically put it out of business, it's a small club and wouldn't be able to hire a fucking lawyer
>had to but surveillance video system and point it at the range from club house and electronic key fobs for gate o know who's on grounds and when for any future incidents.
>plus to all this, the new security has led to at least 7 arrests in the last decade

Still one of my favorite Jow Forums pictures of all time

you need to be brought out into the streets and shot. You and those like you are a disease.

I'd like to say fake and gay, but I know RTSP in NJ and that sounds plausible

When did Jersey go to 10 rounds? They used to be 15 rounds.

Try it son. After a slap the fuck out of you, I'll go to your house and fuck your mother.

>If you think you can judge someone correctly in 10 seconds, you're a conceited little shit

Projecting this hard while admitting to general incompetence. I feel bad for you user.

>>what is weapons familiarity
>>what is unconscious adherence to established safety rules
>>what are bearing, facial expression and attire
Here, a primer for you, since your autism is so off the scale basic body language and character analysis is outside your abilities.
youtu.be/4g5p6b-ZZ5Y

You have done nothing but inform everyone reading your posts that you're either baiting or a genuinely retarded NRABoomerFudd.

Got the unedited version?

not long ago. They tried to criminalize still owning 15 round mags too if you didn't turn them in.

ND has based ranges, owned by the state, free to use, always open and unmanned except for the occasional Conservation Officer who politely reminds people to pick up their brass/steel and clean up after themselves.

There are cameras, only rules are no 50 BMG, no exploding targets and no full auto (the earthen berms are not built for these things).

Holy shit how retarded do you have to be to shoot that high

Attached: 56508722_611988259288363_4273918932592623616_n.jpg (415x387, 9K)

>no full auto (the earthen berms are not built for these things).

You realize that bullets cause the same damage if fired semi auto or full auto, right? ;)

>Holy shit how retarded do you have to be to shoot that high

Someone accidentally doubletapped a .500S&W at my range. Lucky he didn't blow his head off like you hear about in the states.

>I propose a blacklist
That thing's going to be a mile long. A whitelist would be more usable.

I know this, it's a stupid rule in my opinion but free is free, rapid fire is fine, I'll bet that rule changes here the day the NFA ever gets repealed.

The RO in the video is gone, now it's two gay dudes who are almost never there, and when they are they're pretty chill if you follow the rules. Honestly not too bad of a public range when it's not packed full of people.

u good, bro?

Attached: Angry_Mummy_Pig.jpg (284x237, 5K)

woah bro dont hurt me please i dont want any trouble dude

>The answer is nearly always because some unsafe dipshit ruined it for everyone else.
>one stupid person made one mistake once
>THEREFORE, nobody else can ever have fun again

PLEASE stop believing this manipulative lie, people. This is how governments grab power to control the civilian population in the modern era.
>one psycho with an AR-15 does something terrible with his gun
>therefore YOU must give up YOUR guns NOW, or else you must go to jail, even though you've never done anything illegal and would never do anything illegal, with a gun or with your car
It's not just the federal government, either.

Where I used to live in Salt Lake City, the local government has been grabbing land for the past decade and a half. You used to be able to do dispersed target shooting on the west side of Utah Lake. Now, on the excuse that "shooters leave too much 'trigger trash' so therefore shooting is not allowed there anymore," they are pushing shooters farther and farther into the desert. Logically, it's actually the worst thing they could do for littering. If shooters leave trash, then confine them to a limited area; don't force them to spread out to a hundred new locations. But even other shooters would repeat the lie, justifying why they themselves should no longer be allowed to shoot there. The real answer is that there are a lot of expensive homes and potential future home developments on the west side of Utah Lake, and property taxes are one of the most reliable sources of tax revenue, especially when it's coming from higher end homes.

It is illogical and immoral to punish law-abiding, responsible people for the deeds of a small number of miscreants. It might seem harmless to justify the rules of private shooting ranges with this kind of thinking. I'm not saying a private range doesn't have the right to make their own rules. I'm saying, stop running defense for them like this because that type of thinking is actually dangerous.

Attached: 1528679213631.jpg (719x982, 184K)

Start a shooting range yourself?
Or at least vote with your wallet and go somewhere else.

>Guy #1: Debating the merits of different sunflower brands
>Guy #2: "Hmmm, whole or low-fat goat cheese?"
>Guy #3: "I swear to god if these two shitbags don't hurry the fuck up I'm going to ream them more than the CO does us for being late."

>attempting to disarm someone of a potentially hot rifle with unclear intentions
>not a law enforcement officer
Was that retard trying to get shot?

That's reasonable. One time me and my gf were the only two at the range, we unbag our slug gun, open chamber, flag inside. RSO tells us it's okay to set up targets. Walked through our booth with target downrange, get about 2 yards in front of our booth. "STOP!!". RSO tells us the range is cold and we were in a booth with a firearm. Had me turn around, go back through and take my target through the booth next to me. These guys are usually regulars so I try not to piss them off and get a bad rep about it, but still.

>incel
there needs to be a requirement to prove that you own guns before posting on this board

you would have been within your rights to have shot the boomer, he was assaulting you.

I do vote with my wallet. I also use my words to communicate ideas peacefully, though, because voting with my wallet is not enough. There will always be gullible people who fall for the “punish the many for the misdeeds of the few” type of thinking. That’s how we are conditioned to think from elementary school, after all. The private ranges can change their minds eventually. If they do, that would be great. But if the majority of citizens in the general population doesn’t wake up to the fact that this way of thinking is manipulation, and it’s dangerous, then say good-bye to freedom. The authoritarians have been very successful at grabbing power using this strategy so far. They will continue to be successful in the future too unless people wake up.

Threads like this are why I am so glad I know some people with a few hundred acres that they let me shoot on whenever I want to.

I just ride out to the back 40 and can do whatever I want to. I can draw from a holster, rapid fire, shoot whatever ammo I want. It's great. Once you've had a taste of freedom like this it's hard to want to go back to a normal range. When I move out of this area I'm definitely going to be looking for a plot of land where I can shoot to either live on or just put a cabin on and use for hunting and shooting.

I don't have to deal with retarded boomers or equally retarded zoomers.

Attached: 1518586256300.jpg (636x382, 63K)

>muh baffles

So? If you own a range you should expect that things downrange are going to be hit eventually and factor that into your costs of running your place. Baffles are just shitty plywood anyway that is designed to be shot. What does it matter?

>cant even load magazines if range is cold
>reasonable

>proceeded to fuck up the back stop and penetrate the back stop room, the hall way, the armorer's room, and then end up in the armorer's bathroom.
Shitty backstop and also stupid on them for putting rooms behind the fucking backstop. That's Darwin at work right there.

>>no shooting on Sunday or a holiday
Why do you need to shoot on a Sunday or a holiday? Go to church or spend time with your family you autistic fucks. Not everyone is as obsessed with guns as you. Have some consideration for others.

Attached: 1414625268930.jpg (212x200, 7K)

so much edge, is this what it's like for men who've never had a female touch their penis (besides their mom?)

Good, show some respect.

My local range is actually ok despite being in the nog part of town. They say no more than one shot a second with handguns but I've popped off two or three at a time and they've said nothing to me. They do need guns to be brought in a case or bag, but I can't recall any rules saying you can't use a holster on the range. They sell steel case ammo too. You got them with the Sunday/holiday thing, but they have 3 days a week where military/vets shoot free, or ladies shoot free. Forget who the other free day is for.
The guy who owns the place is pretty based, he has a license to manufacture automatic weapons and keeps some at the range to rent out. It's a range and gun/pawn shop as well, so there's a decent amount of antiques and milsurp along with more modern firearms.

>borrowing other people's land
>"freedom"
I hope you're at least giving them a phone call or text message warning that you're on your way.

Let me guess, you don't immunize your kids, (as if you ever got/will get laid) and/or don't ever go to a doctor or dentist for a check up? You don't do oil changes or change breaks ever too.

How badly brainwashed to do you have to be to come to those conclusions from my post?

What type of proof do you require, faggot?

LOL at your pic related, got a sauce?
Also, what state you in? I look forward to new report of some dope who accidentally shot himself and bled to death and was found 6 years later.

I would say shit to that tactifool faggot as well, no sympothy here.

I'd let him pass if it was a classic wood AKM, but onions boy had to bubba fuck his rifle, the hell with him.

I admit I only stopped reading after:
>PLEASE stop believing this manipulative lie, people. This is how governments grab power to control the civilian population in the modern era.
So if you said something remotely intelligent after that (I doubt it, because you sound like a lunatic), I do, apologize. But I won't hold my breath.
>GUBBAMENT
>SEEZE PWWRRR
>CONTROLS PEEPOLE
Idiot.

Cant you just load your magazines after the range goes hot? I dont see the problem. If nobody says anything while he's loading a magazine, maybe he's retarded enough to stick it in the gun and chamber because "oh I'm not shooting" and a ND/AD happens? Loading the mag is a step to having a loaded gun with people down range. Either way it could piss someone off. I've seen people walk backwards to their targets in order to watch everyone at once. Prevents accidents and dumb shit. Just wait a minute, junior.

>sympothy

Attached: 1484613014671.jpg (1015x915, 162K)

>be commiefornian
>range is chill, RSOs are laid back but always alert
>rapid fire only banned because cows hang out around behind the berm
>RSOs consist of semperfiniggers and boomers bitter about gun laws
>no one cares about non compliant rifles, including all the cops who come by to shoot or check on things
>no one cares about 10+ rd mags, especially after the April Fools mag rush
>boomers let you shoot their fancy shit if you listen to them bitch about gun laws and Gavin Newsom

Good feels brehs, lmao at anyone who willingly lives in helLA or San Fagsisco

Attached: 6E789452-7A39-4A64-9551-68CC03055A86.png (500x552, 274K)

>doesn't bother reading someone's argument to the end
>takes guesses at the contents
>replies based off his guesses
>but *I'm* the idiot
Sure, kid.