RUSSIAN

RUSSIAN
WHALE
ARMY

Attached: Screenshot_20190428-194751.png (1631x2048, 988K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXhBd-OPJCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like Ivan's dropped the weight requirements for the enlisted.

Based and seap

Only way to compete with US heavy infantry

They use the whales to track ships and subs, makes sense cause whales and such often are found near ships. Based Russia

sometimes whales equip themselves with other fish. no one knows why. it may be God's idea of a joke.

Attached: download (2).jpg (1000x687, 112K)

>military whale

Or every female to ever serve in any military

>talks about whales
>posts a shark

This is actually pretty smart. If the U.S. tries to kill whales it'll be horrible for PR. How would you even go about this problem without getting the media involved? Seems like any action can be met with some bullshit lib screaming their heads off. Not just one, but at least a good big handful of them.

At least russian whales are on the sea, american's have been using them on the land army

SOON

Attached: whale whale whale.jpg (541x800, 159K)

Wait, russians finally let women serve in the army?

www.nytimes.com/2019/04/04/world/europe/russia-whale-jail.amp.html
Were they the same whales in the whale gulag?

I really hope at least one of our countries didn't give up on the cold war craziness.

We Red Alert now.
But seriously how is this supposed to work? You can't send radio signals through the ocean. And you would think Russian spies would be able to stay sober just long enough not to decide to use equipment blatantly telegraphed with Russian origins.

Someone post the relevant CMANO image

But can you get heavier than America's finest?

Attached: image.jpg (750x1004, 589K)

You don't have to, I already see it in my head

>tfw Red Alert 2 was right all along

Attached: Squid.png (1200x900, 2.5M)

Use a sensor to broadcast data whenever the whales surface.

IMPLESSIVE

>James, Russia is turning the whales of the world into weapons of war. You have to stop them.
>My own work against me...

Attached: 1548962518653.png (635x581, 133K)

Jow Forums as fuck

Since they can’t seem to afford buying more submarines, I guess that’s the next best thing.

Attached: Inferior_vena_cava_filter.jpg (1021x638, 60K)

>>posts a shark
a WHALE shark. dummy

I'd watch that movie.

What kind of whales? Hopefully not killer whales, those things are as smart as we are and some are even learning how to talk. A few pods of trained orcas could wreak havoc on any surface navy and would be able to travel relatively undetected. What a fucking nightmare.

youtube.com/watch?v=zXhBd-OPJCM

Attached: OrcaMegaFortressofDarkness-DR2-EN-R-UE.png (400x580, 635K)