Battles, people, conflicts which deserve films

What is a battle, conflict or biopic you would like to see on film?

For me I'm hoping 'Danger Close: The Battle of Long Tan' will be good. I'm hoping it will follow the events somewhat accurately like Hamburger Hill, and the Hollywood retardation will be reduced because they had veterans working for them during the production. Also keen to see some SLRs.

Attached: De8QJA6XUAAJQtW-560x792.jpg (560x792, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-syria-crisis-peacekeepers-un-insight/how-u-n-troops-defied-orders-opened-fire-and-escaped-syrian-rebels-idUSKBN0H724T20140912
youtube.com/watch?v=1HrNaacspsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Long Tan
>No SLRs
C'mon. I know the Australians had M16s because I have pictures of my uncle with one in Vietnam the year after this battle but the SLR is the iconic digger rifle for the cold war.

There's actually a lot of these I'd love to see, but we likely never will.
>Something about the bay of pigs.
>Real or not, I want Devil's Guard to be made into a movie
>The blackwater guys who got hung out to dry, one literally.
>more shit on Vietnam era LRRP teams
There's so much shit that could be covered, and these are just ones off the top of my head that deserve their due.

>The blackwater guys who got hung out to dry, one literally.
>brainlet mercs got tossed in the trash by their politically connected masters
shocking, really

They're still people though, and they were left for dead. Make the political shit to be the bad guy in it. Mercs and sandniggers are just unfortunate pawns.

A big budget film about the Iran-Iraq war would be kind of interesting. Also the Falklands War.

reuters.com/article/us-syria-crisis-peacekeepers-un-insight/how-u-n-troops-defied-orders-opened-fire-and-escaped-syrian-rebels-idUSKBN0H724T20140912

tl;dr Poo general shat himself when the Flips opted to run away versus being captured by a moderate rebel group as the Poo general told them to. They held out for three days against a few hundred rebels before opting to run under the cover of dark.

>murdered a bunch of civilians
good riddance, they should have been handed over to the iraqis

Battle of Yonkers

This would be pretty interesting

The battle of Gloster Hill, where a couple battalions of British light infantry held off several divisions of Chinks to cover the US withdrawl.

LA riots, or a number of domestic wars we’re losing while the occupational gov needs a movie about killing rice farmer commies for wanting independence from France.
>a true story of ordinary boys who became extraordinary men
lol

Movies are fucking gay

>reuters.com/article/us-syria-crisis-peacekeepers-un-insight/how-u-n-troops-defied-orders-opened-fire-and-escaped-syrian-rebels-idUSKBN0H724T20140912
Shame the flips couldn't execute the Indian General for that

>unfortunate pawns

You act like they dont sign up to kill people for shits and giggles and got drafted or something

>civilians
>iraq
The only civilians in islamic society are women, the infirm, and dhimmis. Are you telling me contractors shot women, cripples, and christians/yazids?

>muh Christcucks

fuck off you boomer republican. Everytime with you people

I'm a fedora, retard

youtube.com/watch?v=1HrNaacspsY
I like this low budget scene of the battle of Tannenberg line, part of the battle of battle of Narva. Those Estonian SS whooped some Soviet ass.

>caring about sand people who would have joined ISIS either way
get off of Jow Forums, John Kerry, don't you have yet another presidential campaign to lose?

I would say Rhodesia, but in the West it would most certainly be a White Man Bad sermon and lionize Mugabe.

>Shiite Baghdadis
>joined ISIS
this board is even more retarded than Jow Forums

>wanting to watch a movie about a bunch of worthless losers

>based subhuman sandnigger killers
>except jews fight and die for those sandniggers!

Castle Itter.