Green Tip in MN

Where can a retard go in MN if he's bought a ton of green tip ammo?

I can't find any ranges that are cool with me using this trash up.

Attached: 206721_ts.jpg (1155x1155, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EaK0FyK8e90
dnr.state.mn.us/state_forests/rules.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why wouldn't they be ok with it ?

It's steel core

Where in MN? I've never come across a range that has rules against it in SE MN.

Don't you have roving packs of Somalis?

Attached: reagan pondering.jpg (220x328, 24K)

Ok and?

I did when I lived near the university

Worked with a lot cool Somali guys at my old job actually.

I can't find any ID ranges that allow it (for obvious reasons)
Or even OD ranges that aren't parts of clubs.

I'm not big on the why they do or do not. I just need a place where I can use mine.

Central. Hennepin Co. but I don't give a shit about driving if SE is less stuck up.

Didn't original recipe M855 do a shit job against Somalis?

>obvious reasons
What obvious reasons? Shit is going to disintegrate when it hits a steel plate. Why is it banned is what I am asking for the obvious reason of not understanding why it is banned.

Indoor ranges don't allow green tip because it degrades their backstop faster. I've never seen an indoor range in any state that allows it.

OP, if you live near Fargo, there is a public range in Casselton (20 miles west) with no ROs, no fee, and really no rules except clean up after yourself. I think theyre closed on Tuesdays but that's it.

Anyways, consider yourself lucky that you have ranges that allow FMJ. I used to live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, and down there, it's SP/HP ONLY at any range in the entire metroplex area. Utter garbage.

Over time, constant battering from steel core will damage even AR500 steel to the point needing replacement. Dented steel increases risks of ricochets or even structural failure after enough abuse. If it gets that bad, m855 will tear clean through the range's walls. Banning it is easier than replacing baffles and backstops.

As for being banned outdoors? I have no clue. Fudds gonna Fudd.

Tempting, if it weren't 4 hours away...

You'd have to buy a $50+ membership for the ranges I know about down here. Shame, my range just got rid of it's $5 day pass.

M193 master race

>I've never seen an indoor range in any state that allows it.

Mine does. Stop making sweeping generalizations.

Pine city

Or Lake Superior national forest

State Forest Road 44
Pine City, MN
United States

Just don’t make a mess so they close it again. I don’t k ow if the road is open to it yet but I might be going next weekend.

>muh based black guys

The two Somali guys I was always posted with actually were. Most guys I worked with were shitheads though

I always put down a tarp for the brass anyway.

Cheers

Amen, if your coming from the metro it’s only an hour out. And you can bring shit to shoot, but just clean up. Some assholes last year shop up a refrigerator and a freezer and left them out there so the forestry service blocked off the road. Maybe see ya out there sometime.

youtube.com/watch?v=EaK0FyK8e90

Jewtube says it is still closed.

Anyway is this somewhat close to being the right location?
After I moved to the cities I have no where to shoot my guns.

Attached: Untitledll.png (1920x1080, 321K)

Ah, fellow Minnesotans, embracing the suck of having to live in one of the most boomer/liberal infested states within the midwest.

Attached: you feel it too.jpg (331x271, 25K)

At least most of our laws are fine

>can't even touch a cell phone while driving starting on the first

Chengwatana is still closed. Currently, even more so than it was. The very first entrance (to the entire park) is closed. You will have to hike ~2mi to get to a place to shoot, both ways.

God I hate living in the twin cities. All I want to do is go to an outdoor range without being stared down by an RO after paying $20 for the privilege, after a 1.5hr drive.

How is that even enforceable? I thought that it was illegal to create laws that are physically impossible to enforce?

Its real simple, if an officer see's you on your phone while driving, you get a ticket.

That kind of cuckoldry is par for the course anywhere. I was just referring to the gun laws.
Also, thank God we don't have traffic cameras

Hey, it’s a forestry road that connects off the county highway, you go in about two miles, and as far as being closed, it’s never really “closed”, but they had barricades on the road to stop cars, you you just packed your stuff in. State forests are cowboy country so you can pretty much shoot wherever in there, it’s just that this is actually set up with a berm

Mn state forestry rules a la Department of natural resources.

dnr.state.mn.us/state_forests/rules.html

not in florida

Attached: D5Gqgi-UEAAy7nf.jpg_large.jpg (1600x900, 81K)

Go to bills in robbinsdale. Mouth breathers there thought I had green tip because it was bought bulk and in a loose box. So that means they won't resize your shit actually is

I answered the question asked of why an indoor range wouldn't allow green tip, then followed up indicating that it isn't an abnormal thing. I've been to multiple indoor ranges in 3 different states, and none allowed it. I never said NO indoor ranges allow it, just that I haven't seen it.

Don't be a whiny nigger

>big city ranges
Found your problem.
There’s small unoccupied 90% of the time ranges all over the damn place if you don’t mind getting away from the main highways a bit. And membership is probably damn cheap too.

Not for much longer with Tim "The Cuck" Walz in charge now.

>tfw live 10 minutes away from a place that has a nice 300 yard outdoor range, but it's a club where you have to have several other member references to even be considered to become a member and pay a ridiculous amount of money to be able to use it.
God I fucking hate this state, the cities are a fucking liberal hellhole, and outside the cities is just fudd/boomer central.
You can't fucking win.

Attached: k.gif (220x220, 197K)

No it isn't.

By shit job you mean killed the shit out of them?

>I've
Its an anecdote, not a generalization.

>That kind of cuckoldry is par for the course anywhere.
yeah, I'm just sick of seeing concerned mothers sucking themselves off saying how many lives this is going to save

Either try and find someone online who will trade it 1:1 with M193, or Buy ammo you can use, and stash that away for a rainy day. "Oh, woe is me I have to much ammo!" said no one ever.

They exist if only in small numbers, however I wouldn't expect more than a handful of them being somalian. Usually the based blacks are those who's families have been here since the 1800's and had relatives in the service.

You know thats, like, most black people in this country, right? I dont think yr wrong exactly, but js.

>As for being banned outdoors? I have no clue.
I do.

Most gun ranges get their insurance through the NRA, and for whatever reason the bean counters in charge of that say no steel core, as well as no incendiary.

working in a gun store gives me a lot of chances to buy ammo off customers selling guns. most bring it in thinking we will basically return it for almost full price when in reality we just wont buy ammo second hand, but boss doesnt mind if we make offers and most people will take damn near anything for ammo they just dont want.

I bought over 1000 rounds of 9mm in a 50 cal metal ammo box for $10. i kept telling her i didnt want it and she said she didnt want to carry it all the way back to the car and that shed take anything for it, she has no guns anymore and was for some reason terrified of the ammo (more so than the gun) felt bad but i didnt have al ot of money and didnt want the ammo.

I often have to have family range days, where i bring every single gun i have and shoot off some of every kind of ammo i have. right now im super heavy on 9mm, 380, 357 38spcl & 12ga no7 shot. i need more stoage is the real issue tho

Look up pine city shooting range
There was a Jow Forums meet up there years ago and it's a big area with no rules

Head up north to the range (99 miles north of Duluth) and there’s tons of outdoor ranges that are no longer staffed and have no rules or entrance fees.