Is there any legal way to make an RPG or any form of propelled explosive in the US as a normal citizen?

Is there any legal way to make an RPG or any form of propelled explosive in the US as a normal citizen?

Attached: CIVm3r4.jpg (4272x2848, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=12fR9neVnS8&ved=2ahUKEwjnqJH-0vPhAhUEbawKHVOvCiAQFjABegQIDRAK&usg=AOvVaw0xZARDwN3uvk4hf01RLnyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rocket motor, shaped charge, PVC pipe, grill igniter. Make it then dont tell anyone and it's not illegal.

Just don’t get caught faggot

This

Making a homemade Pseudo rpg is fairly easy. Just make the impact igniter a little more protected than the standard rpg.

I just don't know how to make anything like that, and somehow I get the feeling the "don’t get caught" part would be pretty hard if I went around online asking
>yes hello i am citizen with absolutely no legal permission to make explosize and a history of browsing far right wing forums, pls tell how to make illegal explosives

Attached: hm.png (2407x1255, 65K)

Apply for a destructive device stamp, fill out the paperwork, and pay the 200 bucks.

People have gotten tax stamps for suicide vests before. You can get whatever you want, but it's a lot of work.

Look up rocketry clubs in your area. Everything except the explosives is totally legal.

It’s ok tho, his name is anonymous. How is mr law man gonna catch him?

Attached: EAB0AE33-BCC2-4132-A313-E28CF110AF88.jpg (435x416, 55K)

Agencies aren’t some omnipresent god. They’re probably dealing with arms smugglers and shit not some junior rocketeer. Living in the middle of nowhere is also a good way to get away with doing shit like this.

I want to get into airsoft and milsim just to have a side gig making medium and heavy ordinance for people-
>People have gotten tax stamps for suicide vests before.

Attached: 1471048096128.jpg (400x384, 30K)

How to make a rocket motor
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=12fR9neVnS8&ved=2ahUKEwjnqJH-0vPhAhUEbawKHVOvCiAQFjABegQIDRAK&usg=AOvVaw0xZARDwN3uvk4hf01RLnyU
Just scale up for weight and distance
For a shaped charge
(Someone help me here I no longer have the photo for this one but I know one of you have it
Use the PVC pipe as the body and the grill igniter as the trigger as rocket motors can be activated with electricity.
For the design just copy the design of the RPG-7 including the projectile.

tell that to ruby ridge

Or you could -not- be a fuckup and clone the PRIG. As usual, the provos figured it out 40 years ago.

You mean the fucktard who sold a sawed off tonsome friendly stranger? As long as OP isn’t selling this thing to anyone he’ll be 100% fine

Yeah you could do that I was just trying to give a fairly cheap simple option

Aye, but mine's cheaper and simpler.

>You mean the fucktard who sold a sawed off tonsome friendly stranger?
That was entrapment on the part of the ATF. Randy Weaver was never intending to make sawed-off shotguns, until some an undercover ATF agent paid him to do it.

Wait...this is a Right Wing forum?

Technically the explosives are legal too if you get the right forms and taxes.

Yeah the whole "do a shitton of research without getting caught" part makes it kinda hard. Also we're Jow Forumsommandos. We're under a microscope as is. I'm thinking of just starting a company and getting the requisite clearances. Except I have to figure out how to make money. Sounds preferable to waiting for a civil war and trying to make a webcam guided MANPAD system in a cave from scraps, though.
How's the export market?

I don't think you know what entrapment is. That's not how entrapment works.

In criminal law, entrapment is a practice whereby a law enforcement agent or agent of the state induces a person to commit a criminal offense that the person would have **bold** otherwise been unlikely or unwilling to"

-Wikipedia

Just pretend I didn't fuck up the **bold** part.

Well then tell anyone who wants to buy illegal shit from you to fuck off. Bingo, you’re safe now

we blow up vans pretty often, so yeah.

It's ok to use entrapment as long as its against white people

If you're looking to be profitable I don't think this is the market for you. While we aren't quite as bad as our rooskie brothers, there is still a lot of "My cousins wifes brother works for the DoD" kind of shit. If you don't already have connections in the market then it is damn near impossible to break in. But fuck all that, if it's something you love then I say go for it. Just don't expect to make a profit anytime soon...or ever.

I'll have to look into that one, any PDF files for schematics?

No but a quick google of Mk16 Improvised Mortar or PRIG should give you everything you'd ever need. They're dead simple, based on off the shelf items. Paddy got crafty when he needed to.

Just say the van was a Nazi and a homophobe and you're good to go! Violence is acceptable towards anyone who doesn't toe the line with them.