How would a hypotetical war be like with

how would a hypotetical war be like with

USA VS ISRAEL
1 as USA as the aggressor how would the US invasion of Israel be like ?

2 as Israel as the aggressor how would an Isreali invasion be like?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Like a hardened pitbull turning on it's owner.

Samson option. Israel would nuke all western nations like the trustworthy individuals they are.

Israel wins by virtue of having the US armed forces on its side.

Why don't we go kill all the Israelis right fucking now? The next one I see I'm gonna lay him out

That's actually an interesting scenario. Two most experienced and well-prepared military forces in the Middle East turning on each other. I suppose the cause is sudden act of unexpected aggression by Israel against some US ally in the region?

>Israel against some US ally in the region
that's happened before and usa did nothing

We know the Samson option is nuclear, but just what does that entail? Does it mean they would fire missiles at us from their homeland, fire missiles from hidden bases, or simply detonate warheads they keep hidden in western nations?

i have faith the isreali soilders are not insane like the upper echelon so would not go through with it

>1 as USA as the aggressor how would the US invasion of Israel be like ?
samson option
>2 as Israel as the aggressor how would an Isreali invasion be like?
a complete failure

Samson option is about keeping a nuclear deterrent against regional enemies (i.e. Iran). They don’t have missiles with the throw weight to hit Europe or the US.

they say, as we look at all the "missing" nukes in the world

Well if we're talking about actual full-scale between US and Israel, that means Israel did something completely outrageous to deserve a declaration of war from US. I dunno, maybe Israel bombed Riyadh with chemical bombs or something.

The tyrannical local leaders would certainly use gas weapons before Israel would, don't be silly

Israel obviously has nuclear weapons. They do not, however, have the means to put them on missiles that can reach Western Europe or North America. The Israeli space program has only developed small orbital rockets, not ICBMs.

You say that like it’s a bad thing.

we are talking hypotetically it doesn't have to make sense

Okay, help me set the stage here...

* Are we talking a deteriorating relationship between the two countries (so everyone sees it coming) or just one day The Donald wakes up and says "lets invade Israel"

* Is this going to be framed as the U.S. "liberating" either the Israelis or Palestinians?

* More to the point, is this going to involve NATO? (Yes I'm looking at you Turkey)

* Is anyone going to come to the aid of Israel who normally would not? (Yes I am looking at you Russia and China).

* Which traditional Israel adversaries will help out? Whats their stance?

I'm honestly not seeing the calculus on this one. If anything, I see the U.S. sending a lot of help should Syria decided to retake the Golan or Islamists take over Jordan and want the West Bank back.

Attached: Question.jpg (250x246, 7K)

Let me tell you about the USS Liberty.

the isreali pilots refused to do it they got sent to jail did you know that?

>should Syria decided to retake the Golan
They don't have the ability to retake Golan. Israel could probably handle that one themselves. The US might use it as a justification to off Assad, though.

for the last time it's a hypotetical war no relationship breakdown shit no chemical weapon hits on us soil nothing nope nothings happened just for what ever reason it's war

Attached: CXpz-4hWwAADaht.jpg (575x531, 47K)

Fine

U.S. calls in all its favors with Egypt and Jordan, starts building/filling bases

Hey Iran, all sanctions lifted, if you can do America a solid...

Hey Iraq, want some more fighters? Have we got a deal for you

Hey Turkey and Greece, calling in our NATO ally markers

Hey Raytheon, can we have 10,000 Tomahawk missiles please?

now do one for Isreal

This board is too jewish. Why do people even associate it with Jow Forums?

Attached: based jew poster.png (1366x1320, 115K)

Why would this be any different? "Just following orders", kek.