How do I hold onto all this freedom

Murica

Attached: murica.jpg (1755x1479, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1998-11-29-9811290145-story.html
law.justia.com/codes/nevada/2009/title-32/chapter-361/allodial-title/361-900/
atf.gov/firearms/docs/ruling/2011-4-pistols-configured-rifles-rifles-configured-pistols/download
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

by not posting about it online

That’s about as American as a burger with fries user. You should spent the money on better rifles or more ammo instead of three rifles with marginal differences.

Attached: C01F0B98-804C-4A0E-A52A-F844DA9A2039.jpg (3024x4032, 2.43M)

>kabar bayonet
Based user.

>by not posting about it online

Sadly this is the true true. Same as open carry.

Attached: feel[1].png (56x56, 5K)

OP, what mags do you think are the best?

>You should spent the money on better rifles or more ammo instead of three rifles with marginal differences.

Soon to be five rifles with marginal differences.

Attached: feelsokay[1].png (80x53, 6K)

>arm brace
>freedom

>OP, what mags do you think are the best?

Windowed PMAGs. They're a pain in the ass to insert into mag pouches tho since the insertion stop snags. A 50 cal box holds 24 metal mags and I went with 24 stainless as backup option but prefer Windows PMAGs since I can see how much is left and they don't scratch the lower receiver as badly and I don't have to worry as much about lubing them or dents causing feed problems.

Attached: tink[1].png (68x56, 6K)

Open carry serves a fundamental purpose and is the corner stone of BEARING arms.

Attached: 412C85AF-E7DA-43C3-94C3-0EAC11D4A80B.jpg (2938x3918, 2.38M)

>>arm brace
>freedom

You're right. SBA3 is a step up from the shockwave brace and KAK buffer tube. At least I can adjust it without a tool and the carbine stock fits on it since it uses a carbine buffer tube.

Attached: shurg[1].png (81x56, 7K)

Lol why user just why?

Attached: AA54D1E3-9907-4FAE-B109-02817EF9F862.jpg (4032x3024, 2.98M)

>Open carry serves a fundamental purpose and is the corner stone of BEARING arms.

I got my conceal carry which gives me the exemptions so I can open carry despite cities banning it. Sadly a soldier practicing jogging with a blue plastic rifle in a rural suburbs an hour out of the city still made the news.

That said there were still plenty open carrying at our states capitols steps with the lanyard type sling with pistol AR's despite the organizers urging them not to.

While getting lunch at nearby restaurant I heard young adults saying it must be a KKK rally.

Attached: feeksmeme[1].png (56x56, 6K)

>Lol why user just why?

Two carbines, two pistols. Half free float rail, half classic. I like the look of the carry handle.

Attached: aesthetic[1].png (40x56, 5K)

Normies will always be normies. The right to peacefully protest the government while bearing arms allows you to speak your issues in public against the government with defense against being silenced.
Months ago me and hundreds of gun owners met at the pittsburgh mayors front steps to protest his unconstitutional proposal. That’s why we have it.

Attached: 44494945-D74E-42DD-B691-13A18333BBFB.jpg (3024x4032, 2.17M)

Plus I can get 4 PSA's for the price of the colt

Attached: ameer[1].gif (56x56, 6K)

What is that

Attached: magnifier[1].png (70x56, 8K)

What stock is that? Do you have more pics?

im not a fan of the pmag that came with my rifle. since i obviously need more than one mag i plan on getting a few different metal ones, a lancer and maybe a different style pmag.

Attached: images.jpg (251x201, 9K)

It’s an obzor on my Draco SBR

Attached: F54CD491-EB89-4F44-9A56-F5DF5DAC13C4.jpg (3024x4032, 3.31M)

Can you imagine being so stupid you save thumbnail images?

It’s a Romanian push button wire folder. No cheek weld like traditional Western rifles but it’s not a problem.

Attached: E5FEC27B-B2FD-41B4-825F-A99E7B1CFF0F.jpg (1125x821, 441K)

>m not a fan of the pmag that came with my rifle. since i obviously need more than one mag i plan on getting a few different metal ones, a lancer and maybe a different style pmag.

I think its CH magazine "C PRODUCT DEFENSE" is the top line. I forget, they make a stainless and an aluminum and they look identical but the stainless one looks a bit less shiney on the baseplate. Bottom is stainless one, top is aluminum.

Attached: metalbois.png (775x588, 587K)

>freedom
>have to pay taxes for land or a house that you supposedly "own" despite the founders starting a war over a small tea tax
>have to sign off on a waiver not to protest israel when you teach at a public school
lmao

10.5 barrel AR15 is 26" with Shockwave brace. Maybe an inch shorter with SBA3 brace. Draco is 17.5 inches. Nothing wrong with underfolders/sidefolders except 6 magazines are really heavy.

>>freedom
>have to pay taxes for land or a house that you supposedly "own" despite the founders starting a war over a small tea tax

This is called Alloidial Title and the State of Nevada and Texas still offer it.

by it I mean once you buy the Alloidial title you don't pay taxes on it anymore as long as the land stays in your family.

ill look em up. like i said, plan on trying a few different ones before stocking up

>chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1998-11-29-9811290145-story.html

I doubt it. Sounds like sovereign citizen BS.

>ill look em up. like i said, plan on trying a few different ones before stocking up

I only went with them because it was only company I could find offering stainless steel body and stainless steel spring. Aluminum and stainless have galvanic corrosion problems I heard so I wanted to avoid them and I wanted to avoid rusting from normal steel mags. For the same volume a steel mag is stronger but the aluminum one is lighter.

Unfortunately its better to use dissimilar metals when it comes to friction, so the stainless spring on stainless body is worse if that's where the friction is but I think it's all in the follower which can be replaced easily.

Attached: science[1].gif (43x43, 15K)

>I doubt it. Sounds like sovereign citizen BS.

You're an idiot. For Nevada which is worse than Texas you pay an estimated 30 years property tax upfront to get alloidial title.

law.justia.com/codes/nevada/2009/title-32/chapter-361/allodial-title/361-900/

Texas is even better but I've never bothered to look it up. Michael Bandarik chose it as his destination.

Attached: freedum[1].gif (81x56, 32K)

Yea, my 14.5 AR isn’t all that longer then my Draco. I’m deff planning on doing a SBR AR soon. It’s because the BCG can retract into the buttsrock that cuts down on a lot of length you just can’t fold it and shoot it folded

Attached: 7BEFEB78-4BF2-4F94-92C2-3DCD240E0916.jpg (3024x4032, 2.74M)

Attached: 19F8E6AD-570B-4DFD-88FE-73F2A6814F60.gif (600x304, 263K)

>Yea, my 14.5 AR isn’t all that longer then my Draco.

Cause you're not comparing them in mini-me form.

ok thanks for the info

The folding stock is only for transporting imo really. If it’s getting used, the stocks extended. The 14.5” is only like 2” longer, it’s also a lot lighter. That being said I didn’t go with the AK simply because it’s so functional.

Attached: 97AA4E98-37B1-45AB-9885-1019E4AB8D1B.jpg (3024x4032, 2.24M)

By using it on the snowflakes and tyrants when they come to take it!

>3 PSA cheapo ARs
>$200 worth of mags
>$500 worth of ammo
>no optics
>"5/5"

dumb frogposter

vote ... from the rooftops if necessary

Getting my first AR soon, I’m thinking a 16 inch but the 10.5s get my dick rock fucking hard when they have a carry handle. Wat do?

Why do you have all these tiny Pepes and where can I get them?

ask ur mom fren

Attached: 1505138479594.png (790x837, 242K)

Why do you even have that surefire tailcap if the button is inaccessible

>>no optics
>"5/5"

>dumb frogposter

What optics? I have some cheap red dots and was thinking of getting romeo5 or holosun. Not going to get an ACOG for everything.

Attached: wut2[1].gif (58x56, 4K)

>Why do you have all these tiny Pepes and where can I get them?

v4c

i have a romeo5 and dont like it at all.

Attached: 1554571568201.jpg (657x527, 63K)

>I’m thinking a 16 inch but the 10.5s get my dick rock fucking hard when they have a carry handle
I'd say a 16" midlength 1x9 bbl carbine is the best starter, but if something speaks to you, you'll need to scratch that itch. Buy a stripped lower at you lgs, and do some research for a detachable handle with a rear sight-- they can be had for $25-200, and sometimes the cheaper ones are just as good as the pricey ones. Watch PSA for daily deals on build kits, but remember you can change uppers and stocks (or braces) and have a new gun if you will.

I like mine, but that's only because it cost me around $75.

payed 127 for mine. just too small and its chinese made. good enough for a temporary sight but thats it

Get a genuine carry handle sight from Colt or a reputable company. I went with $20 option which is usable but the elevation adjustment doesn't have the 'flat' part indication 0 and the numbers don't make any sense or align. Aside from the elevation knob plastic and alignment from factory and the rail nuts being nylon or standard with washers is the only difference I really saw. The basic designed seemed to still be foolproof and milspec despite the factory 'calibration'.

Attached: autism[1].png (55x55, 5K)

I got these UTC mini irons and was almost tempted to steal the parts from them to put onto the cheap carry handles and it'd still only be $40 vs the $100 for colt handles.

Attached: iipsrv[1].jpg (1000x1000, 50K)

If I hypothetically built my stripped lower into a 16 inch, what’s to stop me from putting a brace and 10.5 upper on it and saying that’s how I originally built it

oh and the really cheap carry handles are plastic.

Attached: bwah[1].png (38x56, 4K)

>Colt or a reputable company.
Choose one.

>If I hypothetically built my stripped lower into a 16 inch, what’s to stop me from putting a brace and 10.5 upper on it and saying that’s how I originally built it

SBA3 brace is adjustable and attaches to carbine tube, Shockwave brace uses an allen wrench locking screw for adjustment and a KAK pistol tube.

Attached: concerned[1].png (321x255, 39K)

nothing. as long as it was a stripped lower to start with

Holy based ok I know what I’m doing then
Sba3 ftw

In Arizona, it would be no issue. I have no idea what State you're in, and what's legal or not there. If you don't know what's legal or not, you'd better do some research before you take your rig to the range.

>Sba3 ftw

Pretty much. I replaced my shockwave with SBA3 for $130 yesterday. Shockwave is more comfortable IMO and is good if you don't plan on adjusting the length ever since the SBA3 uses that split wrist cuff which is rubbery vs having a hard piece of plastic at the center of the 'heel' instead of a split rubber piece.

Attached: smughelper[1].png (78x54, 6K)

I’m in Bama so braced are a-ok

I think the ATF put something out that said if it was originally assembled as a rifle, then it’s a rifle.

Yeah that's my understanding is that whatever it started as is what it shall be.

I kinda have an extended receive QD endplate mount but i like that the SBA3 doesn't hit the QD release button unlike the milspec carbine stock.

Fuck those underfunded pencilnecks

atf.gov/firearms/docs/ruling/2011-4-pistols-configured-rifles-rifles-configured-pistols/download
here's this, read it and see what you think

Goddamn stop posting these pictures all the time I'm in love with that gun and can't take it anymore.

t. PSA poorfag who can't even afford a WASR

>I think the ATF put something out that said if it was originally assembled as a rifle, then it’s a rifle.
If you buy a stripped lower, how would they know if it was first assembled as a rifle or a pistol? By Federal law, stripped AR lowers are sold as if they are pistols (since they could be assembled that way,) but after that, nobody gives a fuck what you did with your lower

Ak's go kerchunk and AR's go 'sproing!'.

The murican one costs half as much to run here

Attached: wagie[1].png (60x56, 3K)

I take that back. 762x39 is half as much now and back on the menu.

The ATF wouldn’t know, no one would unless you were an idiot who talked online about how you were gonna put a brace on your rifle to try and deceive the Feds

Attached: 7E2F7F06-A115-47C7-843C-996EE1895416.jpg (1616x1080, 524K)

>claims freedom
>posts some cucked SBR with a "brace" to comply with the faggot ATF.
Pussy

How much did you get yours for I'm looking at one for 300

you can buy USGI surplus handles for like $50 on ebay

who the fuck would ever know, or care to look? The only way you would ever, ever run into an issue with that is if the gun was used in a crime. The PD would have the ATF look up the 4473 the gun was transferred on, which is stored at the FFL for 5(?) years, then transferred to an ATF storage site where they look them up by hand since they are not allowed to digitize them under federal law. It would just be used as an additional charge to the crime.

>freedom
>no select fire
choose one, and one only

actually user the top one is a pistol...

Attached: 1555206309723.png (500x983, 348K)

420$ for mine 300 is a good price for one

Attached: D218D6BB-8EC7-4154-B0B5-E97E9B3B7B0F.jpg (2791x4029, 2.39M)

grab it, i paid 460 for mine.

forgot pic

Attached: 765487465.jpg (1280x568, 161K)

the spackle finish the Russians do on their optics looks so cheap, it's damn good

you can protest anti-gun legislation without bringing your guns with you, you know. you're no better than lgbt marchers who wear costumes made of dicks.

I believe it was no taxation without representation. But either way the war was worth it in the end.
>have to sign off on a waiver not to protest israel when you teach at a public school
Find a different job, it's that simple.

no that's the okcs or whatever the fuck it's called current muhrine bayonet I dont know if ka-bar actually made bayonets for the military all I've ever seen is the as the ubiquitous utility knoife

>by not posting about it online
Imagine being this "free" you have to live in constant fear that the next inevitable ellection will throw the coinflip to dems and trigger a few coinflips more slippery slope and that posting your belongings on a Chinese cartoon board will in best case lead to their confiscation in worst execution of your entire family by some antifa mob while the police is watching.