Would you be willing to guard school children FOR FREE?

Would you be willing to guard school children FOR FREE?

Attached: 1556468834900.jpg (563x876, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qualified_immunity
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>having a ZOG NPC armed next to kids

No thanks. I'd rather take my chances with the shooter autists.

yikes oof cringe

id rather just give guns to kids

This.

There is no way he is 29. He looks late 40s at the very youngest.

I think he means he was in the army for 29 years. Literally a boomer.

I think he meant he was in the military for 29 years, but what kind of idiot stays in after 20?

bet he's a pedo

also no cos the nigger kids would be acting out and you would have to hit them and your house will be fire bombd by them and there would be a riot

thanks nigger kids

>tfw im illiterate now

Attached: crying.jpg (800x450, 153K)

I'd be willing to shoot it up for free. In GTA IV

Attached: 1556120958296.png (500x275, 9K)

Because he loves his country you spineless commie shit

Attached: 1556463991287.gif (404x402, 872K)

post your guns or hands Jow Forums. Show us that you actually have something to contribute and aren't a lard.

Or just let teachers who want to carry carry instead of having to disarm and leave your gat unloaded in a locked case on school property. Then we get protection and keep weirdos in full larp outfits away from kids

Imagine if a videogame had a school shooter level, like MW2 did with the airport attack. The oceans might actually rise to the supposed global warming doomsday from all the tears.

You can love your country and realize that being a grunt for longer than two contracts is an awful idea for anyone who dislike suffering.

He looks at least 45.

>reee if you dont like jews, the MIC and the united states of israel you are Jow Forums!

Please fuck off you autistic freak. Inb4 you spam Arab accusation and your Russian shit again.

peaked boomer performance

>>if you believe in Jow Forums shit you are Jow Forums
yes

>He doesn't like to suffer
Shiggy

>only Jow Forums acknowledges the facts about the US intervention, israeli influence and the state of most military meat puppets

Youre deluded and probably new to the internet, let alone this site. Very new. Stop.

True, white men shouldn't be ashamed of admitting to know the truth.

Attached: 1553650391092.png (487x422, 292K)

I would be willing to guard school children free under the following conditions

* either 2-3 days a week or only 1-2 hours a day (arriving/departing)

* Granted LEO status for the purposes of concealed carry anywhere

* Also LEO status for the purposes of qualified immunity en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qualified_immunity

* Training? fuck that shit, what do ya'all want for nothing, a rubber biscuit?

>Jow Forums and Jow Forums allies
how new are you? this has never been true

Jow Forums has been acting like its true for years. Jow Forums (real Jow Forums) has be denying it just as long

Attached: 1392553692771.jpg (546x700, 136K)

>posters who havent even been on the site pre Jow Forums continue to act like they know anything

This is so tiresome and you kids do it all over this site. Just stop already.

Acknowledging basic facts about the US scenario and influence isnt Jow Forums and has existed on this site and the internet before Jow Forums even existed.

the only people agreeing with you kiddos posting this junk are other newfriends.

>the only people agreeing with you kiddos posting this junk are other newfriends.
I'm 27 and I've been 4chinz for 8 years too long, everything Jow Forums says and does can be immediately discarded and shit on

Report all trolls
Do not reply to them.

Attached: The pol screaming troll.jpg (816x1356, 378K)

>8 years

Which is the year Jow Forums got created. You dont know this site stop pretending you do.

Ive been here 12 and even I'd be regarded as not old by many. Stop posting your retarded Jow Forums boogyman shit. You wouldnt have lasted a day on /new/ or even old /b/ without blowing a fucking gasket.