Movies that are Jow Forums

Just watched Wind River, I am hard as a rock rn.

Attached: screen-shot-2017-05-23-at-8-59-50-am.png (2566x1490, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2h1WxvlNA_w
youtube.com/watch?v=EODAs8cMW7w
youtube.com/watch?v=Oz-Sn3fiSxw
youtube.com/watch?v=uASaB13RCHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stfu faggot

>Evil white men are raping poor Indians!
Just another anti-white propaganda film.

>tfw paul rudd dies

pick and choose your battles poltard

>anti-white
>good guys and bad guys are both white
I don’t get it

Jow Forumsniggers are a lot of things but they're not very smart

Wind River is a fucking good movie

My Jow Forums movie selection is
>HEAT (1995)
>Dog Soldiers (2002) literally bong soldiers fighting werewolves
>Blackhawk Down (2001)
>Unkown Soldier (2018) Finnish movie about the continuation war, great one imo
>Tear of The Sun (2003) Sweet 90's and early 2000's gear and mil aesthetic (pic semi-related, cool gear similar to TOTS)

Attached: C_BCdi5UwAAvebe.jpg (1184x746, 208K)

Hell or High Water is pretty Jow Forums too

Collateral is a must.

Attached: 869BB720-D467-4DB3-8946-ED2EB43927C9.jpg (660x1146, 188K)

Hell or High Water
Wind River
Sicario
All written by Taylor Sheridan. Looking forward to whatever his next project is.

The first Sicario movie is pretty good. 2nd one is ass though.

Attached: MV5BOTU1NzgxMDcxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODY0OTkzNzE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,683,1000_AL_.jpg (683x1000, 168K)

Reminder that pol haters are nogunz discord trannies, prove me wrong

Attached: heat.jpg (695x1000, 564K)

No belt disgusting

>Casper Van Dien

I guess he's just typecast at this point. Looks heartwarming enough

Many listed are already favorites of mine, but my all time favorite movie is Last of the Mohicans.
Another great one nobody named is Ronin. 90s movies just do it for me now. Also it’s pretty goddamn smart.

Attached: 600px-Ramp-MP7-4.jpg (600x254, 44K)

Hold the Dark was terrible in all ways except for a singularly spectacular shootout scene

youtube.com/watch?v=2h1WxvlNA_w

That movie was so boring
too much gore for my taste

>CATS IN THE WIRE!

Isn’t there a theory floating around that the 2nd one isn’t a sequel, but an alternative plotline if FBI never got involved?

The plot was kind of shit but everything else about the movie I felt were pretty god damn awesome. Great cinematography, amazing sound design and the soundtrack was really killer. It's actually one of my favorite movies now.

reminder that people who kvetch about pol are jews, trannies and commies.

>Collateral is a must.
Shit ending. And just because of that I would not recommend watching it. Instead, just watch a few good scenes on YT and don't be pissed off when you see the end.

I hate pol
pic related are my non-tranny feet
>as if I could pass with these size 13 fuckers

Attached: IMAG1138.jpg (1840x3264, 1.74M)

>this is peak leftist firepower

Put daddy's fudd rifle up before he gets home and join the 40% homo

It's not a theory, the writers made 2 plots for Sicarios, decided both would make a good movie in their eyes, made one first and the other afterwards

It's called a rakish look. Maybe stop over at /fa/ggots and learn something.

Attached: windowslivewritermiloventimigliainkhakisuits-a9d0milo-ventimiglia-gq-khaki-suit-1-thumb.jpg (364x484, 48K)

That first burst was fucking brutal, shit, now I have to see a moview for seeing what leads up to it.

Proof of Life. The movie is Jow Forumsino.

>pol cope
how many pictures of my guns do you need to believe me?
that's daddy's house, not his gun

Attached: IMAG1156.jpg (3264x1840, 1.25M)

lol at those cops who can't hit a stationary target at like 20 meters

>bargain basement AR with 3 mismatched unloaded mags
Lol gottem

Jin Roh

>literally unable to count
not surprised
I have 5 now, too :^)
don't bother loading the gi mags, either
just play with the snap caps in them
post your gucci ar + other guns, you noguns teamspeak crossdresser

>no more pictures of my guns handy
>have minnesota instead

Attached: IMAG0290.jpg (1840x3264, 2.04M)

Suck it cuck, DOTR approaches

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-03-23 at 10.41.17 PM.jpg (900x1600, 134K)

>Jeremy Renner

No thanks, I can't watch movies with him in it. I have an irrational hate for him.

Have sex

The movie just got too intense when the pitbull sgt. mauled the lead's daughter

>t. Scarlett "Slut" Johansson

>1 rearsenal'd ak
>1 mag
>no optic in sight
>implying you're a threat to anyone
>implying you're not a poorfag larper
can't come fast enough
you'll all kill each other in some sort of slapstick no true Scotsman bit well before you get near my house
love the tiger stripe, btw
makes you look fierce

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 3.07M)

Attached: IMG_20190429_012917_525.jpg (960x919, 91K)

Nemesis

Attached: shooting.webm (768x432, 2.68M)

There's a cool shootout with the IRA and British forces in the movie 'The Devil's Own'. I can't find any clips of it on youtube for some reason. It stars Brad Pitt and Harrison Ford. I don't remember if the movie is shit or not though.

>discord trannies
You have to go back.

Attached: 1521514032443.png (1144x798, 341K)

This looks fucking cool

It kinda is

Attached: gunnavator.webm (768x432, 1.45M)

Most war movies tend to be pretty shitty from the standpoint of good film critique. They're almost always just regular ole propaganda. like these are all pretty bad movies unless you're hard for that sorta brainless military shit. Hard to turn nationalist crap into something good so all the best are usually anti-war. Shit Jow Forums likes usually aren't very good movies for this reason. Some war movies that are actually good include:

The Deer hunter
Apocalypse Now
Full Metal Jacket
Lawrence of Arabia
Das Boot
King Of Hearts
Ballad of a soldier
Come and see

Jow Forums wont like most of this shit though.

Blue Ruin is pretty Jow Forums

Blue Ruin features Jow Forums as a character.

Holy shit, Underworld ripped off this exact move. Welp, this is going on my 'to watch' list.

This is a terrible movie by most standards but it’s fun at least.

>What's the rule, bud? Gun's always loaded, even if it ain't.

Damn that was a comfy movie. I like Renner as an actor.

Can confirm. Come and See might be the best.

>Most war movies tend to be pretty shitty from the standpoint of good film critique
gay and anti-war pilled

>das boot

Used to be my favourite sub film, until run silent, run deep dethroned it.

I'd also recommend the wolf's call (le chant du loup) - a recent french sub movie with a nuke war coming plot.

He’s like Gerard Butler but less pretentious.

I can’t believe I sat through this edge lord shitfest of a movie.

>no belt
>rakish
>me like swashbuckler because me no wear belt
why are /fa/ggots so fucking annoying? god damn these people are like children

how did it take you this long to watch wind river?

to be honest I'm glad it was a injun would you really want to watch a white woman violently raped on screen?

>arguing with holes

are you aware you have your own meme?

Attached: bait 13.jpg (499x500, 69K)

all Taylor Sheridan movies are Jow Forums doofus

That was a very mediocre movie spewing outright lies.

>Muh frozen lungs

You'd have to be in a -200F atmosphere for that to happen, and even then you will probably freeze to death first.

the 2nd wasn't written by Taylor Sheridan but it had its moments

PEAK FUDD

Attached: kek 05.png (628x524, 176K)

>talks about “good” sub movies
>doesn’t mention Down Periscope
fuck off

Turned it off at the village burning scene and haven't come back to it. Just thinking about it makes me queasy.

Hell or high water

I wasn't even able to watch that long. The brutal rape scene 5 minutes in was enough for me.

I wasn't trying to name ALL good sub movies. Down periscope and hunt for the red october would have made the list otherwise.

>posting feet with gun
Hi leddit

This movie made want a Marlin 1895 in 45-70 Govt. so bad. I know it was Hollywood theatrics but the way they made that thing send dudes flying across the screen was incredibly arousing.

Calm down, satan. I was only making a joke about a shitty Kelsey Grammer movie

Lmao

Gettysburg

Attached: US Civil War Charge.webm (640x360, 2.74M)

Their bush league tier psyops are comically poor

Classic divide and conquer or consensus cracking

Did Connor's shower rape scene really have to be that graphic? My parents were watching it with me.

The term rake, and therefore rakish, for individuals pre-dates its association with swashbucklers. Maybe you should stop by /his/trionics instead.

>pretty bad movies
>Dog Soldiers

Attached: 56c.jpg (379x379, 19K)

rearsenal'd ak
What?
mag
Yeah thats totally my only mag
>>no optic in sight
Lol like I need an optic on my fun rifle
>>implying you're a threat to anyone
Ok retard
>>implying you're not a poorfag larper
See pic for my actual AR, discord tranny

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-11-30 at 3.46.02 PM.jpg (1200x1600, 792K)

>Jow Forums wont like most of this shit though.
Most of that list is very good, you're just a pretentious faggot. Most film critiques in today's age are little more than advertisers for major films that are not great. There have been some very good war movies that many critiques would consider "nationalist crap." I bet you take rotten tomatoes seriously as well.

watched '6 Days' about the Iranian Embassy siege, was p gud. I liked how it shows the SAS trained over and over then when they executed the plan nothing went how it was supposed to, just like real life.

Attached: iranianembassysiege.jpg (640x204, 26K)

i loved dog soldiers when i was around 14, rewatching it a few weeks ago made me realize it is in fact a pretty bad movie.

not him btw

Anyone catch the sequel?

Attached: 1533545147566.png (580x849, 698K)

Same director made green room. The neo-nazi shit was a little annoying, but it was pretty fun.

cringe

Attached: 902.jpg (500x403, 34K)

This.
Would add:
>Lone Survivor
High on operator element, plus, by the end, you'll feel the need to stand up and sing the USA anthem.
>Way of the Gun
>Ghost in the Shell
The anime movie, avoid the new Hollywood adaptation, even though it had some nice Jow Forums elements.
>Den of Thieves
Basically a worse version of Heat, but not too bad in a "nothing else to do" evening.
>Sicario
Can't recommend this enough for almost anyone I know
>Sicario: Day of the Soldado
Not as good as the first, which never meant to have a continuation, but pretty good nonetheless.
>Bethlehem
A 2013 Israeli movie, so look for a subtitled version. Not much in the way of guns, mostly focuses on true-to-life HumInt, though there're some sexy early 00's setups.
>Shooter
Bit cheesy, still fun to watch
>Mile 22 \
Uncharacteristically crappy for Peter Berg (Lone Survivor, Collateral), but still some cool "top alpha operator" plainclothes actions. Plus, somewhat believable operator chicks.
>The Raid
Greater focus on the actions rather than on the guns, but police stuck in a hive building is a Jow Forums dream.
>The Raid 2
>John Wick
Gun-Fu the movie
>John Wick 2

Attached: download (15).jpg (1000x1028, 603K)

I'll include ones that you may not have pegged, so no Aliens, All Quiet on the Western Front, Hateful Eight, Full metal Jacket, etc.
-Master and Commander, the Far Side of the World. Not only Jow Forums, but the best historical and military movie put to film
-The Last of the Mohicans, gives the previous a run for its money as best historical. French and Indian war wilderness guide and single shot black powder galore
-The Way of the Gun, rogues going their own way against other professional criminals, excellent realistic gunplay and shootouts
>glass fountain
-Elysium, Kruger is the most Jow Forums character ever with a hard on for killing and even a weeb flair with his katana
-Jeremiah Johnson, he wanted a .50 but it was still a genuine Hawken
-The Naked Prey, a more obscure film about eluding and survival. Guess you could throw it in the same category as the end of Jeremiah Johnson, Apocalypto, Pathfinder, or The Revenant
-Africa Addio, sensationalized documentary of the chaos at the end of colonial Africa, includes slaughter of both men and beast, and mercenary combat footage
-True Grit (remake), the same good story but stripped of that late 50s hollywood bravado or corny 90s Dances with Wolves revitalization
-LA Confidential, 90% is a great thriller with shotgun blasting evading perps in an elevator, noire cop jargon, and shooting a nig in his underwear watching cartoons (last part reeks of studio "tie it up with a bow" decision)
-Nocturnal Animals, why you should have a gun. Wish there was an edit to get the girl fluff out
-City of God, gang life in the favelas of Rio
The next are what I consider good Jow Forums comedies and popcorn flicks
-Training Day
-The Devil's Rejects
-Tropic Thunder
-Brest Fortress
-Ghost Dog
-The Quick and the Dead

Attached: serveimage.jpg (600x252, 40K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EODAs8cMW7w

youtube.com/watch?v=Oz-Sn3fiSxw

Lol get fucked rebs

>John Wick
YIKES

youtube.com/watch?v=uASaB13RCHQ

Korean action movies seem to be under appreciated cuz they focus on realism too much