F-35 Dominates another Red Flag: Italian & Norwegian edition

theaviationist.com/2019/04/02/heres-what-three-italian-f-35-instructor-pilots-with-62nd-fs-have-to-say-about-their-first-red-flag-with-the-lightning-ii/

>Red Flag 19-2 has come to an end at Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada, on Mar. 22, 2019. The latest iteration of the world’s most famous exercise was particularly interesting for several reasons: first of all, there was a significant variety of “exotic” assets, including the Royal Saudi Air Force brand new F-15SA, the Republic of Singapore Air Force F-15SG and the UAE Air Force F-16E Block 60 aircraft.
>Second, RF 19-2 was the first Red Flag to see the attendance of a multinational squadron: the 62nd Fighter Squadron (FS) “Spikes” from Luke AFB, with IPs (Instructor Pilots) from the U.S., Italy and Norway

>“Being at the controls of an F-35, a fifth-generation aircraft, has always been a dream. I imagined that the machine had unique capabilities in combat and I had the confirmation from the first flight […] but participating in the Red Flag, one of the best exercises in the world, confirmed it to me beyond all expectations” Maj. Alessandro P. said. “The results we have achieved in these two weeks are almost unbelievable: the statistics do not need comments”.

>The F-35 was the most effective asset in neutralizing SAM systems and absolutely essential in the timely sharing of all the specific information needed for the success of the mission.

>“We knew we had an operational advantage, due to the 5th generation technology, but we didn’t expect such a high “kill” ratio: in the 16 OCA missions (Offensive Counter Air) we flew, we neutralized more than 100 SAM systems and never lost a plane,” commented Maj. Emanuele A.

My guess is the air war over china lasts about 48 hours.

Attached: f-35.jpg (1278x550, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Kg-ztkPDok
youtu.be/4EmHoRGm4_w
youtu.be/r2atbA0W8Ks
pogoarchives.org/labyrinth/09/07.pdf
youtu.be/dSC_05hG2P0
youtu.be/0pBvmCO1aUo
airspacemag.com/military-aviation/f-35-faces-most-critical-test-180971734/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Within 10 posts there WILL be at least one butthurt chinkoid calling you a pajeet.

Attached: F-35B VTOL.jpg (2048x1365, 155K)

>My guess is the air war over china lasts about 48 hours.

come one, it would take as least a month for all those f-35 crash

Its their only line of defense.
When confronted with reality they short circuit like all of their average made in china electronic device.

Right on time.

Careful saying anything good about the F-35 user, it's like a lightning rod for people who don't understand aerospace engineering or the use of combat aircraft.

God bless lockheeb martin

Careful, saying anything bad about F-35 and you will be called Armatard and possibly banned.

Like I said, lightning rod.

>Careful, if you screech and rage autistically like Armatard, you'll be called out and possibly banned for spamming of topic bullshit.
Fixed that for you.

>t.Pajeet

My only wish is for them to develop camo RAM so they can paint them all nice and pretty
I'm 90 percent sure you're the butthurt guy from the other thread who got BTFO several times.

>My only wish is for them to develop camo RAM so they can paint them all nice and pretty
yeee boi

Attached: jollyrogers F35.jpg (1298x615, 123K)

Where are all the usual butthurt
>they just making up shit to get more money
Amerimutts? Not even one?

Because the F-35 has countries lined up around the block to buy it, unlike slavshit that the Manlet king desperately hawks to poverty ridden shitholes, even then failing to get many customers.

The only countries that want F-35 are the ones who had the unfortune of being involved in it's development and now have no other choice but to buy them. The rest of the world doesn't care.

I used to be a hater, and I still am, but I'm more prone to believe that it works wonderfully when it works. To me, it just seems like too much of a detriment to own a multi-role plane like the F-35 when the cost/benefit is completely disproportionate to what can realistically be obtained by having maintained old fighters and developing doctrine that doesn't rely on a Lego platform.

Again, I'm sure it's awesome, but from what we've seen they're flightline princesses and apparently we're okay with that now? Okay.

howd the other planes do?

I like how with every Red Flag, all the normal players (NATO and friends) are always very professional and complimentary afterwards.

There's always a lot of "We learned a lot." "X Air Force performed well, I'm glad they're our allies.", etc, etc, etc. Better than so many other exercises where someone always come out with "lol x sucks we shrekt em"

Keep believing that. I'm sure it'll change the reality that the US developed the most advanced combat aircraft on earth, and is building something like 3,000 of them for itself and its allies.

>I'm 90 percent sure you're the butthurt guy from the other thread who got BTFO several times.
Yes! Yes! Call him Armatard and get him banned! Haha! Show them that wrong think is a crime and should be paid for.

I am not believing anything, just stating facts. You're the retard ignoring the reality and instead spouting some retarded advertisement shit about muh "3000 most advanced combat aircraft", like some damage controlling Lockmart shill trying to sell his failed planes to anybody.

You sound mad.

>this much anal anguish

yikes

>Some unsubstantiated bullshit about no one really wanting the F-35
>Facts
I know it's hard to understand, but in Western countries, facts require evidence. Maybe one day, Russia can figure that out too. Given their history, I wouldn't bet on it, though.

>projection
oof

Listen Armatard, you get banned for shit posting and spamming off topic garbage. Much like youre doing now.
In no way can you ever be considered the victim here lol.

>all these seething non-americans ITT
Why is the rest of the world too stupid to develop technology this simple? They can't even develop basic space programs

>some insubstantial bullshit about muh 3000 most advanced aircraft on history
I know you amerifats like to believe in imaginary things, but you have to understand that just because some imaginary shit is real in your head, doesn't make it factual in real life too

chinese fuckin S E E T H I N G lmao

Attached: 1555088360470.jpg (471x388, 94K)

>wastes 1.5T to build a simple plane
>it's still shit
guess amerifats can't buy smarts with money, eh

>just because some imaginary shit is real in your head, doesn't make it factual in real life too
This. Like an amerifat claiming to be thin, or a euroshit claiming to not be an arab. Westerners are delusional

>amerishits S E E T H I N G

Fuck off nigger. 1.5T over more than 50 years, not 1.5T already spent.

Most countries simply can't afford large programs like this. Really only the US and China can with their current defense expenditures, and Russia can by burning money, but doesn't have the GDP to sustain it. Of those 3 countries, China is advancing fast, but still in the process of establishing its national aerospace industry, and Russia's engineering and technology sectors have been stagnating since the 80's. The US is the only country in the world with the industrial experience, human capital of engineers, and money to develop an aircraft like the F-35. China may be at that level soon, but as of now, they're still playing catch up.

>implying insects like the Chinese have emotions

The only people seething ITT are westerners

As opposed to the noble Russians who claim to be white.

>F-35 did well in Red Flag
>NUH UH, LOCKHEED SHILLS ARE JUST LYING ABOUT THEIR SHIT PLANE

Yeah, okay, it's the west that's seething here.

youtu.be/6Kg-ztkPDok

Holy Fuck the Chad-35 has so much girthy thrust.
How can other planes compete let alone compare?

..so you admit the Chinese are actually subhuman?

Attached: 1444093219761.png (286x217, 110K)

based third worlder

If you weren't seething you wouldn't be this mad fatman

They are. I never claimed otherwise. They are simply a very industrious group of nonhumans though.

Not from a third world country

There's nothing to project. I didn't come into a thread and act booty blasted

Samefag get out.

>the Chad Su-35 vs the virgin F-35
youtu.be/4EmHoRGm4_w

You were just too much of a pussy to admit it.

>Not stealth
>Just another modified Su-27 since Russia hasn't designed and deployed a new combat aircraft since the USSR collapsed
Why is Russia so bad at this? Is it because they're poor, or because they're just dumb?

REMINDER that F35 is OBSOLETE

Attached: 1538441493320.jpg (992x1637, 253K)

Wow, youre going to love this video then!
youtu.be/r2atbA0W8Ks

Based Chad-35 kek

>They are simply a very industrious group of nonhumans though.
this.

POGO is literally the most biased source you can find. All they do is attack military procurement. They're literally Bernie Sanders-tier when it comes to hating on American military spending. They've been the source for all these National Interest articles about the F-35 being shit for decades. As long as the military is happy with the program, I'm inclined to believe them before some liberal special interest group.

>an organization that investigates and exposes waste, corruption, abuse of power
>is really really cross about program with massive budged overruns, corruption, shattered deadlines, performance issues and so on

NO WAY

>As long as the military is happy with the program, I'm inclined to believe them before some liberal special interest group.
just how drunk on nationalism are you ?

seethe and cope

>Su-35 clearly beats F-35 in the video
>crazy youtube schizo claims that F-35 somehow wins
>has like dozen obscure videos masturbating over F-35 with ridiculous titles
what a fucking goldmine, F-35 fanboys are proven to be are unironically crazy

>this level of vatnik cope

POGO generally has poor quality reporting on military procurement though.

The real test of the F-35s quality will come when other nations are deciding whether to buy them, and when other militaries (probably sand people) are trying to shoot them down.

Pogo is objectively full of retards. See:
pogoarchives.org/labyrinth/09/07.pdf

>a non-stealth Su-27 modification is still better than 1.5 trillion jet
Just let that sink it.

>the levels of amerifat damage control

cope of what? are you somehow special?
you damn well know what POGO is and what they do
so you better argument on how they are wrong and deny every single of their articles or shut the fuck up and sit down

you realize that anyone can just watch the video for themselves and see you're just full of shit right? How dumb are you?

have another. This guys channel is a goldmine
youtu.be/dSC_05hG2P0

SEETHE and COPE

You are the like the leftover hotdog on a stick after the cornmeal has been eaten off.

>this assblasted chink samefagging
lmao holy shit

>MUH SOURCES
IT'S THE FUCKING CONGRESSIONAL REPORT YOU STUPID NIGGER

Anyway, OBSOLETE!

Attached: 1534673694015.jpg (989x555, 97K)

>absolute meltdown

How fucking insane are you? The video clearly indicates that F-35 shills are absolutely crazy and deluscional. Watch all you want, retard, can't change the reality with your autistic ramblings and butthurt.

Except it's obviously not.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Lies! Russia strong!

There's no damage to control, though. The article in the OP is about Italian F-35s performing better than expected at Red Flag.

Why are you mad? Do you not want America to be the world leader or something?

Not only Italian F-35s but Norwegian F-35s too.

>military says that the F-35C doesn’t have enough range on internal fuel, even though it has more range than legacy aircraft
>this is said by the military who are simultaneously trying to line up funding for a Stealth tanker and the Penetrative Counter Air program
HMMMMMMMM

Try using your brain for once you fucking moron. Anytime the military tells Congress their shit isn’t effective it’s because they want more funding.

Attached: 2D263377-0629-4F25-B5A9-6557594BF684.gif (512x807, 434K)

>lies all vatnik lies F-35 super stronk USA numba one REEEEEEEEE
Nice damage control.

I have video proofs
All you have is the rage you feel inside over the Chad-35 )))))))))))))))))))))

>horde of butthurt Pajeets spends all day working on their threads explicitely baiting for China shitposting
>congressial reports about F-35 appears
>the random cries of reeeeeeeeee can we please talk about the Chinks again from rectally bleeding Pajeets ITT
mfw

Attached: kek.png (600x580, 360K)

I’m far more willing to trust the foreign Test pilots than I am trusting some autistic commie fanboy on a Sicilian terra-cotta discussion forum.

Every country that’s tested the F-35 against its contemporaries has favored it so far.

>F-35 super stronk USA numba one REEEEEEEEE

That's objectively measurable though. Despite having the largest landmass of any country in the world, your GDP is less than a 10th of the U.S., even lower than South Korea.

You have neither the infrastructure or the expertise to build anything in significant numbers that can compete with post Cold War technology from any country, let alone the U.S.

>I have vidoes that proves me wrong but I'm still using it because I am this retarded
ok retard
>)))))))))))))))))))))
someone is triggered hard

Mods need to ban these flaming niggers

youtu.be/0pBvmCO1aUo
>The F-35 was approached after its world class demonstration for comment-- Chad-35: "Try and stop me"

Attached: tcyhfal8pxq21.jpg (960x960, 49K)

well your president sure doesn't, does he not speak for all americans?

no, because we aren't a one-party fascist state like china or russia

>we aren't a one-party fascist state like china or russia

That's right. We are a two-party fascist state, unlike any other fascist state before.

>we aren't a one-party fascist state

FYI there are only two parties represented in U.S. congress and senate.

There are four parties represented in Russian parliament.

>fascist state
kek, I wish

The state of seething spreytards

Attached: 1AB7DBF9-E974-4B6D-99D3-52046D9DD550.png (1236x888, 288K)

>vatniggers and frenchmen ITT

Attached: screaming on the inside.jpg (236x282, 14K)

>has more range than the F/A-18C
remain booty blasted

atleast month crash f-35

>exotic assets
>F-15, F-16

How would this test be used by anyone in congress to justify an increase in the military budget? It would do the exact opposite.

Everybody knows its rigged so people will buy F-35. Gullible retards.

If the excersise is "so we have 100 of these simulated SAMs that can't see F-35 at all, let's see how this goes", then drawing a conclusion that F-35 is GOAT out of it is quite mentally deranged to say the least

People that think Red Flags are rigged are legitimately retarded.

When there is a political need to justify throwing few tens of billions more at the project on top of the existing budget to get it finished, generating positive news is not beyond the capabilities of dod. I know from first hand experience after taking part in couple international US lead excercise that they are heavily scripted "we do this, then you do this, then US wins" with massive self-delusion and judge playing involved to get the desired outcome.

wasted trips.
red flag is made harder and harder every time for the purpose of improvement of aircraft, pilots, and strategies.
it's like an Audit
when the military does Audits, things get pretty brutal.

>knocks out your jet from BVR without having to engage in a dogfight
Nothing personal kid.

Attached: bussy.png (323x335, 160K)

>this innocent baby thinks the military is run by cartoon heros and the brass still works the same way as before in these days with Lockheeb and Raytheon Marx having a more powerfull grip on both facades of the government than ever in history before.

Not rigged, but you certainly can’t draw conclusions unless you know all the parameters surrounding it. Which, PROTIP, you don’t. So anytime you read “X thing happened in Y exercise, we need to do Z as a response”

Or do I need to bring up Brown Flag? Maybe MC2002?

>People that think Red Flags are rigged are legitimately retarded.
Red Flag IS rigged and that's a fact.

>And in a large-force environment like Red Flag, where there might be as many as 60 or 70 aircraft on the Blue side and 10 or 20 adversary aircraft

Source: Lieutenant Colonel Yosef Morris USAF 4th Squadron Commander, 388th Fighter Wing, Hill Air Force Base in airspacemag.com/military-aviation/f-35-faces-most-critical-test-180971734/