Could threats infiltrate the US military? Groups like MS-13, atomwaffen and so on

Could threats infiltrate the US military? Groups like MS-13, atomwaffen and so on

Attached: 1555970465533.jpg (869x1070, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/fbi-gang-assessment-us-military-2011-10?IR=T
fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/2011-national-gang-threat-assessment
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leland_Yee
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too late.

>too late

W-what do you mean by this

Attached: spedepasanen.jpg (196x223, 6K)

Test

Oh, you fucker.

Mf look at the Marines
Literally all of them are niggers and spics.
MS-13 is all niggers and spics.
2+2=4

have you seen the average us soldier lmao

>Could
is this real life?

Often actors outside of the main authority do. However it depends on how much control they have and how much support their subordinates give them. I'm sure there's some MS-13 NCOs or even Officers, but I doubt they're operating with enough capacity to cause too much trouble. Even if they are, internal matters already handled it or they already got away with bloated, already paid off material that was destined for the armory or burn hole anyways.

businessinsider.com/fbi-gang-assessment-us-military-2011-10?IR=T

You are beyond late to this party, user. I've personally seen gang handshakes between officers and privates.

the fucking triads have been caught infiltrating different levels of our own government and military this is why you shouldnt fucking trust them to begin with

>triads
Damn, I thought they were extremely irrelevent outside of Hong Kong, Singapore and mainland China.

Never heard of the west coast, eh?

marines are literally the whitest branch
how many times do i have to point out that by the DoD statistics the usmc is the whitest by far?
army is the blackest.
but yeah it does go white -> hispanic in the usmc in terms of numbers. most of them aren't cholos or ese's though.
it'd be weird for a guy to suck it the fuck up and stay in the marine corps while trying to somehow organize ms-13 shit through there.

>The report notes that while gang members have been reported in every branch of service, they are concentrated in the U.S. Army, Army Reserves, and the Army National Guard.
full report below
fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/2011-national-gang-threat-assessment

>U.S. Army, Army Reserves, and the Army National Guard
so basically the shittiest branches of military, what a surprise

>juggalos are a recognized gang by the fbi
holy shit

fear the motherfucking magic!

You're just now figuring this out? ICP staged a march on Washington in response to this. Dressing up in makeup and singing rap songs about how you hate the FBI did not help their cause.

you think i keep up with gangs? i dont. im laffin tho

Attached: aznboi.png (494x529, 252K)

because to the government, hispanics are huwite even if they're 99% native + 1% conquistador.

>atomwaffen
Didn’t that group fall apart because its leadership started threatening to kill each other or some dumb shit?

The only thing atomwaffen can infiltrate is female(male) ass holes.

>atomwaffen
you mean the greasy haired lanklet edgelords that could easily be cast for a clearasil ad? probably not.

I don't know about the US military, but in Germany we have the Militärischer Abschirmdienst (MAD), military intelligence who is supposed to take care of shit like that. Doesn't work very well though, the Bundeswehr sees a neo nazi scandal every few weeks and there were people affiliated with ISIS who joined. I'm pretty sure US services work a lot better though, i'd imagine security screenings and shit like that

when Russia semi invaded Ukraine, a lot of "Wolgadeutsche" Russians and Ukrainians grabbed every piece of equipment they could reach and defected to eastern Ukraine

Attached: 1994451_German_Army_sniper_with_Jager_Battalion_292_during_exercise_Saber_Strike,_in_Rukla,_Lithuani (2424x2155, 1.32M)

There are tons of street gangs in the military. There are definitely white prison gangs in the military.
There are definitely also Wignat larpers in the military too. I would not consider them a "threat" to anyone except themselves

Go get em leftypol

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-181325.jpg (1070x670, 307K)

>if you make fun of this guy you're leftpol

Attached: atsag.jpg (887x885, 67K)

AW is really, really, really small OP. They're zealous as hell but actual member count is probably below 500. The only thing is that anyone can call themselves AW and wear a skull mask, and that's what makes it hard to put a real figure on how many there really are vs. How many are just larping as AW. But that's what makes it so effective, it's entirely grassroots with really no hierarchy. So 4 guys with masks, guns, and gear can pop up and take a pic with a flag and basically a new cell has just been created.

Attached: IMG_4032.jpg (750x699, 148K)

Dude, if I were far-right, I’d hate atomwaffen just as much as the commies did. They were cringy and make people that hold their views look bad. Also, didn’t one murder the other or some shit?

I wouldn't make fun of him he might headbutt me

>implying that's not your average game of thrones consuming, nigger loving leftist

that's a still from a german tv report about the atomwaffen. they went to the us after these idiots announced some shit in germany, and actually recherched many of those people. and then went to confront them. that guy is literally an atomwaffen division member.

sorry bro

I kinda get the "if you're not for us, you're against us" thing many radicals practice, but "if you're not for us, you're leftypol"? go get some fucking help dude

Attached: aob9phqjb4s21.jpg (1080x2220, 696K)

LOL why are retards allowed to post let alone breed.

The whitest part of the military is special ops. Diversity Corps and Mutt Army isn't.

Marines are the whitest branch and MS13 isn't black

Attached: 413.jpg (671x753, 58K)

This chart is what having a stroke looks like.
Who does percentages and graphs like this?

The US government, it's from the council on fori

Special operations is branch divisionary though... What the Fuck does your post mean?

..council on foreign relations

>SHRIMP BOY

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 1.27M)

what movie is that from

one of the hangovers? not sure

For those who do not know yet
Leeland Yee was outed by the gang member known as "Shrimp Boy"
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leland_Yee
He made shitty gun laws to drive up his own prices too

>buying automatic firearms and shoulder-launched missiles from theMoro Islamic Liberation Front(MILF)
Can't make this shit up

The memes really write themselves these days

Gang members, by definition, are aimless, undisciplined and lack any meaning in life.

The military is full of people who have been yelled at and PT'd until they meet basic standards and stop being a shitbag.

So most gang members are going to either wash out of the training process, get some type of discharge, or just stop acting like thugs and actually get with the program because being in the military is like being in a gang but way better.

MJ-12s in government

The issue is that those that fit in the military but are also gang members will probably eventually teach their non-military gang members on tactics, survival and other skills/knowledge from the military in order to compete with rival gangs or simply to make profit out of the military itself.

Who deleted my post?

that was me, sorry bro

HOCUS POCUS!!

Atomwaffen was barely even a thing to begin with. They only killed a small handful of people, most of which were personal. They got blown up partly because they killed a no-name Jewish radio host.

>Nip Killer Squad
>Fuck my Enemies
>Nazi Low Riders

Some of these gangs have interesting names

>Gang members, by definition, are aimless, undisciplined and lack any meaning in life.
Incorrect. Gang recruitment relies on a sense of ostracism, personal strife, and a desire to work outside of a system that is perceived to be stacked. Gangs provide a sense of belonging, and an alternative route of personal advancement perceived to be superior to that of the stacked mainstream system. Many are dumb and undisciplined, yes, but don't mistake that for all. There are a significant portion that are highly intelligent and motivated, but are simply emotionally disturbed. If you want to prevent gang membership, give young males a male mentor and a decent job before they hit 13, it sounds dumb but not even slightly kidding. Higher echelons work much like big family businesses, so that's a different animal.
>So most gang members are going to either wash out of the training process, get some type of discharge
Incorrect. The smart ones are officers and you'd have no clue unless you see their tattoos/brands/markings which they hide in larger designs, and which other lily officers would never recognize. That being said, there's usually a much greater advantage to infiltrating law enforcement, administrative entities (i.e., trade control), and legislature as opposed to the military.
>or just stop acting like thugs
Correct. Thugs don't get tasked with infiltration. Glorification of "thug lyfe" is propaganda to breed a serf caste within a
street gang that feeds a larger organization. The overarching organization gets an admittedly incompetent, but low-overhead and loyal employee base that is willing to go above and beyond a what a typical employee will do because initiation ensures they have embraced an "outlaw" identity.
>being in the military is like being in a gang but way better
Correct for the foot soldier of each. Wildly incorrect for the officers of each, which is part of the draw.

t. worked in organized crime division of a state justice dept.

Wait lol you think this isnt happening?

The military has been infiltrated by gangs for years.

>The smart ones are officers

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it extremely uncommon for gang members to graduate from college?

Depends on your definition of "gang." If you mean street gang, then yes. If you mean organized crime generally, then no.

Same as any organization. The guys on the worksite didn't graduate from college. The foreman is hit or miss. The guys in the office that commissioned the project almost certainly have had some form of postsecondary education (though not necessarily a university).

>I'm pretty sure US services work a lot better though, i'd imagine security screenings and shit like that
LMAO, boy you have a lot to learn about the US Government

Hangover 3

They use the military for training

Damn thats cold my ninja!

I know a guy who has a clearance. Dude dealt drugs in high school then joined the military at 18. Straight out of basic training, he bought a new car and a bunch of expensive furniture for his apartment. He and his wife went completely broke in the course of a couple months between their lavish expenditures and her pyramid scheme hair care business, so he started slinging pills on the side again, and continues to sling pills to this day.
Granted, it's only a matter of time before he gets busted and goes down hard, but there are dirtbags like this that slip through from time to time.