Going back in time to Ancient Egypt

>Going back in time to Ancient Egypt
>Must survive for 6 months

What weapons do you bring with you?

Attached: Hieroglif_z_Abydos.jpg (1074x487, 416K)

None, just play off as a foreigner hittite peasant or minoan straggler and try to get a job and learn the language. I'm basically going to be dead in a week if I bring funs

a bo

>MUH DIK

Reasons
>Reliable
>Handy
>Easy to clean
>Dispatches any Female or male adversary

Your move CIA

An American 180 and several thousand rounds of 22

Facts and logic

>What weapons do you bring with you?
T55

smallpox and crippling depression

Cat treats and catnip.
Egyptians whorship the cat. if I please the cat, I should survive pretty good.
Last part is a solid answer.

>TFW Ancient Alien theory doesn’t seem so far fetched when you look at some hieroglyphs and even sculptures that look too much like things we’ve seen in the modern era

Also cat ears and onsie. Become a minor diety myself. Might as well bring bass speakers, a spinner and solar power source.

>Race capable of interstellar travel uses shit tier technology like helicopters.

any silenced 9mm pistol, 500 rounds, hand shovel, living low key

but we're not capable of interstellar travel yet bud

Hi CIA.

the ancient egyptians were a peaceful people, not very keen on warfare
i just want an ancient egyptian gf

P90, it beats god and shiet

Small pox

>the ancient egyptians were a peaceful people, not very keen on warfare

Hittite empire says. Fuck you too you lying pyramidnik.We fucking remember and its not settled yet, don't think that peace treaty on the wall in the UN is going to protect you, its not worth the reproduction tablet its written on

rechargable batteries, a solar recharger, and a high powered IR laser

Blind the godless heathens with an invisible beam and make an 11th plague of egypt

how are you going to aim the invisible beam?

I tape it to a stick and wave it blindly like a Staff of Thunderbolts from Skyrim

It'll be pretty apparent when it's aimed correctly

A flame thrower and this outfit. I'll be a new God within a few hours.

Attached: 38c7ed0c9e9150a133ffccd33fc8b510.jpg (549x900, 118K)

Probably don't need any, but inadvertently, any and all diseases I happen to be carrying.
I'm sure the widespread plagues I cause will be balanced out by me shitting out liquid for a while when I have to drink the water.
In the meantime, maybe I'd look around for a good wife to bring back. Maybe someone who was up for execution or was going to die anyways so the timeline doesn't get horribly fucked somehow. Just save one and then bring her back with me, then it's all good except for the fact that she'll be illiterate and speak a dead language. Not sure how hard it would be to teach her modern engrish, but starting from ancient Egyptian, probably very hard.

The THICC cat.

Attached: 1548969987168.jpg (566x1024, 55K)

A ton of guns as well as manuals on how to use/maintain them.

I'll be eternal god-emperor and purging jews, kebab, and nigs within a month.

Attached: 1539983358598.jpg (1700x2200, 1.43M)

>6 months
>desert
>no armored targets
MP5/10 or UMP45 loaded with JHP

USP .45 and my grosse messer. Get rich selling the highest quality sword in literally the entire world. If that doesn't work, shoot my way out. If that doesn't work, I didn't really have anything worth coming back to anyway.

A manual on how to build a flintlock musket and a formula for black powder.
I become the greatest warlord and merchant of dean in antiquity.

based and tauripilled

10/22
Basic Tramontina 24" Machete
As much .22 and mags as i can carry

Two SAAs.

Attached: Ssfebox.jpg (206x238, 83K)

Which period? We're talking about a huge swath of history here.
In general though, a bunch of iron tools. They'd be worth their weight in gold.
If youd have just shared your fucking ironworking techniques you wouldn't have gotten Greek'd

BS
>Not one is raising his head among the Nine Bows.
>Now that Tehenu (Libya) has come to ruin,
>Hatti is pacified;
>The Canaan has been plundered into every sort of woe:
>Ashkelon has been overcome;
>Gezer has been captured;
>Yano'am is made non-existent.
>Israel is laid waste and his seed is not;
>Hurru is become a widow because of Egypt.
I'm sure Merneptah made all this happen with peace and love, and not with the cold blade of the Khopesh

Iron spear, compound bow, steel shield. It severely outclasses their cast metal weapons for millenia, doesn't draw too much attention, and the bow can use typical arrows from the time. Either you go low key or full-scale golden god and carry a flamethrower and steel mail to get Egyptian whores to play with your dick and feed you.

>ancient egyptians dindu nuffin wrong, dey just needed gold for their temples for church yo
>kangz n sheit, war empire nigga
pick one

A 5lb bag of pennies. Just buy the cheapest bread and beer and occasionally fuck an Egyptian hooker. I'd be almost a foot taller than the average person so maybe be a bodyguard or day laborer

For actual weapons? A copper knife or spear

Attached: download (1).jpg (182x277, 13K)

A million cats. I pretend to be a god.

You forgot
>Compact

OH NO NO NO

Pic related coated in Ebola

Attached: Screenshot_20190429-104933~2.png (1021x2044, 382K)

45-goddamn-70.

VSSK, VSS and PSS
sneeky breeky like

I am the weapon. I'm a 4th degree black belt.

Queer

Attached: you_cant_hit_what_yo.jpg (1024x768, 147K)

A comic book that explains how to mine and smelt iron without using words
Maize and potatoes
A book that can teach me how to read and write hieroglyphs so I can at least communicate that way

Six months of food and water, a tent.

just bring a bunch of modern day american niggers and they will fall in the fallowing year due to over population and niggers nigging

>running around in the heat of Egypt in that stuff
More like you have a heatstroke in a few hours.

But I thought you wuz kangz back then?

If the first random farmer with a bow doesn't immediately kill him that is

Biological weapons, and take a ship to Israel

Probably just my Glock 17 and a fuck ton of ammo. I'll become a Thunder God and make them build me a temple n shit.

Attached: solutreans.png (634x1643, 1.33M)

I guess thats why we invaded Iraq with Space Shuttles right retard?

Egypt already had smallpox. They were the first humans to record it, even.

The modern flu

An IFV and enough fuel and ammunition to last decades

>alternatively
A Toyota Technical

aspirin, penicillin, a Sony CFS1000 Stereo, the bangles on tape, roman candles and chocolate. It should be a pretty good time.

Black powder rifle hand a concealed handgun.
>find someone of authority
>be obvious time traveler/person of interest
>demonstrate black powder rifle
>be treated as alchemist magi
>teach them fundamentals of gunpowder
>drink wine
>fuck Cleopatra daily

A krink with a big fuckoff brake. If the bullets don’t scare them off the thunderous clap surely will

Knowledge of iron smithing

>aspirin

are you retarded?

aspirin makes your blood thin, and prevents it from cloggin. if you get hurt while under the influence of aspirin (takes a week for the effect to go away) you will lose a lot of blood. People die very often in the ER because of aspirin. Because there is no medicine to counter the effect.

Get a horse drawn wagon(2 horses) thats highly decorated, Victorian style
In it have it packed with different technologies
These include
The blueprints to the flintlock, percussion, matchlock and a bolt action if they find that they can get that far in machining, the formula to black powder, hundreds of pages with early biplane designs, detailed instructions on how to refine oil, blueprints for a steam engine, diesel engine,and piston engine, a matchlock musket, a percussion musket, a martini henry, an arisaka (better than your mausers), a revolver, different types off cartridge ammo such as the 12 gauge shell and 30-06, an m16, a luger, a 1911, a fuckin flamethrower(to make myself look like a God), a bomb(dynamite), a hatchet, a crossbow, blueprints for a trebuchet, a book on physics that progresses in detail, a book on electricity and how it's made, and a book on different economic, political and military systems, including the tactics of various successful leaders.
Also everything written would be in arabic, hebrew and amharic, as no one has time to write hieroglyphs

oh yea also instead of warring with the edgy ones, I would dress up in very royal clothing(for Egyptians) and claim to be a God, probably the god of war. During my stays, I would share my knowledge, and shoot a slaves with each gun i have
Before I leave, i'll take the flame thrower and run around setting fire to homes, then go back to modern times
Might also take a few female slaves for happy happy joy joy

A chisel with which I can etch messages for the future
>subscribe to pewdiepie

Smallpox

Attached: tenor.gif (498x276, 2.1M)

This thread is full of kikes fantasizing about getting back at the ancient egyptians for "enslaving" them or some shit.

Attached: 1496805308309.jpg (125x121, 2K)