No captcha

>no captcha
>can upload pdfs, mp4s, and webm w/ audio
>torposting
>better communities
>no reddit crossposting

Tell me Jow Forums... why haven't you migrated to 8chn yet?

Attached: im-61251.jpg (620x413, 78K)

Because I come here to get angry and cum on anime figurines.

Because there's an actual /zoo/ and /fur/ board there. You niggers are a containment zone.

>7 posts per hour on 8ch Jow Forums
Yeah no thanks.

>posting on 8ch
>"fuck off, back to 4ch"
no sir.

Stop talking about it. There's already enough retards poking their over-sized heads in.

Attached: sjz5ze.jpg (583x472, 34K)

Go shit in your hat.

Attached: bad yugo bitch.jpg (679x960, 190K)

>8chn yet?
Its full of stormfront lunatics and poltards. Literally a neo Nazi equivalent of leftypol (which is also full of wankers)

They removed hebe and went full white knight

This. Boring as fuck.

>superenlightenedcentrist.jpg

Wow dude youre so smart.

If you dont hate jews by now youre literally hopelessly retarded and naive. Regardless of your political stances on any other issue.

I say this as a center left liberal in almost all ways.

>If you dont hate jews by now youre literally hopelessly retarded and naive

NO I don't hate Jews, Please fuck off back to your preferred echo chamber. Having been to Poland and visited Catholic homes and seen the pictures of these peoples dead Catholic relatives on the walls killed in Dachau and ravensbruck, I long ago realised there are two types of people I'd like to kill, communists and Nazi apologists. I've got to kill communists and hopefully you dumb fucks will give me a chance to kill Nazis to so I can go to God with a full score card. You can fuck off now.

>I dont hate child mutilating filth

Their literal religion requires them to mutilate infant boys. Youre a fucking retard. Keep your boomer tier muh communisms (who were mostly jews) you braindead faggot.

Every single one of you dumb pieces of brainwashes shit are why the world is how it is now.

How to get in?

Zoo isnt hidden. Its just /zoo iirc. Used to go there some but its slow as piss.

The only one brainwashed is you.
You deserve death a much as militant o.commies. You're all lying pieces of crap. I've met old SS men. I'd happily kill anyone who lies about history the way you would be edgy nazifags do. You're shit on humanities shoes.

You might be wrong.

Attached: 1556526128933.png (1080x1920, 30K)

>youre shit on humanities shoes

You say this while white knighting for nation wrecking child mutilators. Neck yourself as soon as possible. I mean it.

Every single one of you retarded sandnigger sucking worshipping pieces of shit needs to die.

It's blocked in many countries because it's people literally fucking animals.

Works on my machine. On clover just added /zoo

>eats steak

Boo hoo.

I'm pretty sure hotshit hasn't been in charge of eightchan for 2-3 years. It's a guy called Jim.

Thats exactly what he is trying to tell you dumbass. Jews are destroying EVERYONE. Even as an anti communist and anti nazi, jews are no friends of yours.

This.

>I want to kill nazi apologists
What an utter faggot. How big is your fedora collection? Cringe