Could I turn myself into a bomb?

So I know c4 is generally only activated with an electrical charge. If one were to eat c4, could you stun gun yourself and blow up? Would it blow up in your stomach? Why has no one done this?

Attached: c4-prop-closeup.png (2000x1200, 3.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mythresults.com/walk-a-straight-line
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

C4 is not activated with an electrical charge. C4 requires a sensitive high-explosive detonator to go off close to or inside the block to blow up. You can hit it with a hammer, shoot it, and even set it on fire and it won’t blow up. It’s stable stuff. There’s a great mythbusters segment on it.

this is Jow Forums everyone

No that's muhammad after he discovered Jow Forums

What if I ate the detonator?

Fuck off Abdul.

Still unlikely. You need to directly charge the contacts that lead to the detcord or detonator, and the body, as insulating as it is, will not carry current that deep.

Well how would you do it?

Just shove C4 up your ass and keep the detonator close or make a timer for it before you eat it faggot

I mean, I wouldn’t. If for some reason you did, the only conceivable way would be to stick the C4 in your large intestine with the detcord hanging out. If someone plans on blowing themselves up from the inside out, sodomizing oneself with a brick of high explosive would be trivial. This is, of course, a terrible idea.

But tid harder to get out if i eat also I could make a burger out of it which would go down easier than putting it up my pooper.

Wireless bro it's 2019

Good point. Still, if you plan on taking your Paz cosplay to the next level, please do it somewhere far away from other people.

What about tannerite, what would happen if you eat that?

Well, assuming you mix it and place it into a bag that won’t be immediately dissolved by stomach acid, I imagine a quick blunt force to the gut could cause it to explode. If it begins to mix with stomach acid, though, I’ve got no idea, as I’m not a chemist. I can’t imagine it’d go well, though.

Is suicide with explosives a good option? I don't want to use guns because they will slap it in the "gun deaths" statistic also my hand might flinch I rather set off something near me that way I won't fuck it up.

Anfomax it up my dude

>So I know c4 is generally only activated with an electrical charge
Stopped reading right there

With the amount of explosives easily obtainable by a civilian, I really doubt it’d be that feasible. Explosions can be unpredictable and hard to set up properly, so the potential for simply gravely injuring oneself and spending decades in agony instead of dying is much higher than most methods. Hell, tons of people fuck up shooting themselves and survive, but explosives are much easier to mess up. Killing yourself is a bad idea in general. If your ready to end your life, you might as well sell anything you have and just take a trip for awhile before deciding on it.

i think petn would work better for this since it has etn in the name like eaten.

Exit bag would be better.
Take a cpap mask and hook up a helium tank to it. All you do is breath deep and go to sleep.

The issue is that if you survive for any number of unpredictable reasons, you’re basically suffering as a fucked up vegetable for the rest of your life. Suicide is surprisingly easy for people to mess up.

A high quality fire cracker can set off tannerite. For future reference.

Just suicide by cop at your local synogogue.

>quick blunt force
It's too stable. you'd be best off shooting yourself in the stomach to set it off.

Fuck off mahmud/CIA/FBI/ATF

Have sex.

Would you kindly elaborate upon this statement?

I mean, haven’t there been stories of mixed tannerite going off in car crashes? An aluminum bat to the stomach would likely produce a similar force to whatever a jar of tannerite would experience in a car crash.

there are stories but even mythbusters couldn't make it happen.
Episode 173. Can't find a clip right now but I just watched it last week.
mythresults.com/walk-a-straight-line

it would be extremely painful

Solid logic 10/10 will try
>Also
Kek

Attached: FA1EB439-6FE2-4382-AF48-7AE58F030E8D.gif (285x171, 982K)

Jow Forumsuisine at it's finest

Ty for the screencap user adding this one to my Jow Forumsringe folder

Come uo with something better shill

That sounds retarded, just use a heartbeat or blood pressure sensor.

What could he possibly be shilling for by suggesting people have sex? Trojan?

what's up with all the ATF bait threads this week

A potassium/water pill seems like the way to go if you want to turn yourself into a bomb, granted this is just hearsay on my part.

I haven’t seen any ATF bait threads, user. On an unrelated note, you have a dog and or illegal firearms?

You wouldn’t explode, you’d just burp burning hydrogen. Then you’d probably die a slow painful death due to no longer having a stomach.

Not him but encouraging people to have sex makes no sense. Sex isn't that great after you've spent years with someone.

You a roastie shill, trying to get us to take the Pussy Pill. It won't work, Jow Forums the only parts of Jow Forums that aren't Dick Pilled are so heavily Freedom Pilled you'll never make any inroads.

Attached: ah00002.jpg (1600x1067, 374K)

>taking your Paz cosplay to the next level
Snake, my sides, they hort!

Sure, but as Cpl. Person so eloquently said, most of the problems in the world are caused by a lack of good pussy.

You gotta admire the sheer absurdity of hiding not one, but two bombs inside of someone.

Imagine swallowing a bunch of bags of tannerite and shoving a bunch up your ass with shrapnel mixed in before going on a shooting spree, when the police come to halt your actions they shoot you and you legit explode.
Police are killed by bone fragments and ball bearings, and you avoid trial.

Cheese wire noose with a long lead off a very tall building, bonus points for gluing your hands to your head so it looks like you tore it off yourself while falling.

Based space station 13 poster

You're a big guy

You can't. It's extremely corrosive at higher temperatures. You'd vomit immediately or you'd get really bad chemical burns. Can't eat C4 either because the tastes makes you vomit from the stabilizing oils and plasticizers inside

Could a direct gunshot detonate C4? I mean the muzzle blast is basically a small explosion

No. Look up the mythbusters episode on C4. Guys literally set it on fire to cook rations in Vietnam.

oy

Oi you little cunt

Heat and pressure, not electricity you tit.
If you ate c4 you'd probably puke it up pretty quick anyway.
Being said, you could mould the c4 into a more bad dragon-esque shape to make it easier to swallow, and embed a knuckle of detcord inside it with the cord feeding up the esophagus and into the mouth, from there you could make a priming bed in the end and easily conceal it in your mouth. Of course you'd still have to prime in with blasting caps which might be a minor difficulty since you can't see it properly. But since you've just swallowed about a pound of RDX and 3' of detcord, between keeping that down, using some kind of ramrod to make sure the charge is actually in your stomach, and the probable breathing difficulty, priming the charge would be the least of your worries. If you're going for concelment you'd have to wait until you're at the location, because wires or a burning time fuse hanging out of your mouth will definitely raise some eyebrows.
It'll kill you dead for sure but c4 is a cutting charge, so even if you swallowed some bolts or something as shrapnel it's highly unlikely you'd do any real damage to anyone or anything but yourself.
2/10 idea stick with pregnancy prosthetics stuffed with HME and finishing nails I'd say.

Attached: MOPPoster.png (540x295, 285K)

UUUU

Kek

>Why has no one done this?

I can think of a few reasons beyond the fact that it would obviously not work.

You would need to eat it with a detonator, making a plastic explosive is pretty easy but making a blasting cap is the harder part

>could you stun gun yourself and blow up?

idk about c4 but if that is what you want to do....

1. eat lots of beans with hot sauce
2. drink lots of milk magnesia
3. drink lots of water & alcohol

then stun yourself :)
\

dilate

US soldiers in the Vietnam war would eat small amounts of C4 to try and get out of patrolling. That said if you put the C4 into a long sausage shape and sealed it ina bag and greased it up pretty good, you might be able to get it down.
You'd need to practise on some fairly heavy duty cocks first though probably.

I am available to help.

Ps. To ATF, FBI this is satire. This is a terrible idea and nobody should do it. Except sucking my cock. That's fine.
If any FBI or ATF agents want to suck my cock, I am available. You already know how to contact me.

Enticing offer user. Are there any dogs on the premises?

Sure. Inject yourself with nitroglycerin. Your natural water bed of a body will stabilize it. Then attend a speech from dear leader or asso. And give an uprorus round of applause.

No but I do have a fairly extensive collection of bad dragon dildos, some with inflatable knots.

I'm not ATF/FBI but I'll still take you up on that cock sucking offer

Taliban tried to assassinate someone onetime by swallowing a bunch of explosives but the guy got too full and couldnt swallow the full load so he walked up to the target and turned to jelly when he set off the internal explosives.

>So I know c4 is generally only activated with an electrical charge
Holy shit, is this supposed to be bait or something?

Attached: Extremely low quality.png (587x207, 28K)

Holy shit... Mickey?

Just put it in your mouth and shut up

Just get 56 LLL breast implants made of C4 instead of silicone. Hide the detonator in a metal pen. If you're male just wear a wig and say you're trans, no one will question it anymore than your terrorism. Once in the target area, stab deep into your explosive tit, scream aloha snackbar, and detonate. Wear studs in your nipples and lots of body piercings as shrapnel. Hello atf this is a joke post.

C4 or your dong?

eat loads of c4. When you feel that urge to poop. Stick detonator up the butt, profit

Why not just wear prosthetic fat suit made of C4. Look like Eddie Murphy in the Nutty Professor or any 600 pound life star. 400 pounds of HE waddles into target area.

I feel like there’s been at least one female suicide bomber in Subsaharan Africa that’s disguised herself as a pregnant mother.

>African woman
>pretending to be pregnant
Nah, she was probably in her actual third trimester

>Why has no one done this?

You can burn it, yes, but the problem is that explosive shit is not very healthy. TNT for example causes cancer and makes you impotent.

Shit idea, if you want to blow yourself up then put alkaline earth metals into a large dissolving pill. Swallow the pill and after the acid eats through the coating the ensuing reaction will paint the walls with your guts.