Axes

whats everyones favorite Axe and what do you use it for?

Attached: sharp stick.jpg (266x189, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

husqvarna.com/us/accessories/axes/traditional-multi-purpose-axe/596271301/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Council tool boy's axe or generic Kelly Works axe #277. I have more axeheads than I have hafts. I use them to chop wood. Not split, chop. Bucking, felling, etc. And I use them to make shit like bows and other things.

>favorite Axe

i'm axing you this question....

I find old axes or axe heads at flea markets, don't really have any idea of their origins beyond that

my favorite. i got this as a gift for Jow Forums sekret santa. ive yet to use it though, i have a generic poly handle axe for actual use.

Attached: ss axe.jpg (2000x1333, 1.85M)

all kinds of tomahawks are pretty fucking neat.

i have absolutely no use for any kind of axe though. even my edc knife is just used to cut vegetables 99% of the time.

Split wood and that's about it. Some normies have talked to me about launching them but I don't see why I should train to do such a useless and faggy activity if I already have guns. My guess is that launching axes is the most violent thought they've had in years. Fuck them.

op here.
just got the Husqvarna limbing axe, probably gonna mod it but wanna fuck up a couple trees first.

Attached: baraka.jpg (225x225, 7K)

this wetterlings? i have one from them, weighs about 1 kilo, is nice coz i go hiking often for weeks at a time

I got one of those as my gift last sekret santa! It's rad as hell! I've used it while out camping twice now. Thanks Heinrich!

Gransfors Bruk Small Forest Axe. You might not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Attached: IMG_20180901_140135334_HDR.jpg (4032x2268, 3.03M)

I got a GB Scandinavian forest axe and small forest axe. Both are great. The Scandinavian is used when it's winter time or if I'm doing heavy amounts of axe work. The small forest is handy for camp work or processing small fire wood.

I have a Greenland axe from condor, which isn't on the same level as GB, is still a nice small axe.

Then it's the old timers like a double bit true temper, Kelly, master mechanics, and plumb. Those don't get use as much, but I have them if I need em.

A bit of advice. Gb isn't the best for hard woods as the sweeds don't really have any hard wood trees like we do in the states.

Attached: IMG_20160710_185813.jpg (1152x1440, 944K)

What's a good poorfag budget axe?

Attached: 3124321421.jpg (1024x768, 974K)

Condor cloudburst has alot of the features as the gransfors small forest axe but with ghost bevels and a better sheath for around $90.

Also look for Hudsonbay axes. Those csn be found around $50 and kicks major ass with a 20" handle.

Owns both Gransfors bruks and Wetterlings, both are 10/10 quality.

Lopping off heads.

Attached: 20190429_163610.jpg (3696x1958, 3.67M)

Nothing extravagant, just a simple Anglo-Saxon job.

Attached: lm3ZVTp.jpg (800x615, 77K)

Council Tool
Estwing
Snow & Nealey
Falci
Condor

All have axes around or below $50

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 54K)

Nice. Mine was from 2 years ago irrc

I've heard great things about the Husqvarnas, I want the Traditional one husqvarna.com/us/accessories/axes/traditional-multi-purpose-axe/596271301/

go to your local hardware store and buy a hatchet?