At the shooting range

>at the shooting range
>having a great time
>look over to the end of the stalls and see a faggot show up with *that* gun
What gun is it Jow Forums?

Attached: 1551736703089.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L1YN9QMKpBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AR-15

>having a good time
>Faggot shows up with that gun
>Don't even notice because I'm busy having a good time and minding my own business

Was a good day

AR15

Attached: CNN-Gun.jpg (910x437, 42K)

mosin nagant

4" barrel full auto AR10 with a massive muzzle break

Attached: This is fine.gif (592x570, 386K)

This. Nothing says out of touch boomer and makes me cringe harder.

YEP!

>this other guy’s gun like, SO bothered me I literally couldn’t even I am absolutely SHAKING and my day at the range was ruined

Attached: 86AD0441-6DC5-4F1B-BA4B-C2923403AABB.jpg (708x800, 64K)

>Durr rifle with massive brake that gives everybody nearby a concussion.

Attached: 1538839064344.gif (500x370, 1.88M)

>mfw I am that guy except it's a Hakim so I can just mag dump to be even more obnoxious

Attached: 1554400296470.jpg (636x382, 74K)

A Fudd'd Milsurp rifle from WWII and back. Even seeing a mosin carved up triggers me, because the money they probably spent to carve it up and throw stupid polymer on it could have easily bought a better gun.

I am literally the guy that shows up with a 270 that sounds like a 50, and a semi auto 308 with a loudener.

The only time anyone has even gotten a little pissy was some dumbass temp RSO that was upset about my CZ-82 throwing brass in his general direction.

This silence offends slaanesh.

S&W 500

I prefer to shit post by shooting at the same time as someone else. The slowly. As he gains to acknowledge the song and dance I slowly speed it up by shooting first before he does so he follows suit and speeds up his shots. He may not realize it at first. But then I throw in a random shot right before he shoots again just to make him flinch and mess up his shot.
I love being such a range jester

>the RSO over to his stall and tells him to stop rapid firing
>mfw

Attached: 13412341234.jpg (640x640, 46K)

This. Why do you care what people are shooting?

CZ

>'why do you care what people think/what people look like' posting

don't even act like you guys don't do this yourself.

Can't think of much that irks me other than riced out glocks. pic unrelated, it's shit i like.

Attached: 1555799735219m.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

Theres a range my friend likes to meet at that rents a 16 or 18 “ barrel? 50 cal barret with the brake.
!!Holy fuck that thing rips pages in my dope book.
Ill be dialing in a load and cooly sipping a water.
RSO Walks up,
“ oh hi—- “
He’s carrying the fucking 50 up for the rental.
-NOPE NOPE NOPE.
Quickly get the fuck off the line and go take a cigarette break
WAAAAAY the fuck away

But I don't. I go to the range, poke some holes in the target or plink some steel and go home. The only thing I can imagine being annoying is someone blasting you with a muzzle brake but past that? Who gives a shit what they are doing?

Confused sexual orientation and in the closet

>I am super insecure.
>That means everyone else is super insecure!

Attached: 1503861531261.jpg (600x551, 118K)

Akimbo p90 with unmatched skins

At my local range it's usually some dudebro or boomer that sets up with a stock-ass iron-sight 16" M1A at the 50-yard range and somehow shoots 6-inch groups from the bench with it, and won't stop bragging to everyone else about his "real battle rifle" and such.

>Somebody asks a question on an anonymous korean homemade soju forum
>Get mad when people respond

>being a normal human is being insecure

if people didn't give a shit what other people thought we'd ALL be wearing aehago face tshirts

>riced out Glock
>no retarded stippling
>OEM everything
>$15 grip tape
>no silly slide cuts
uh.... user?

> Even seeing a mosin carved up triggers me
i'm envisioning a beautifully wood-engraved mosin with the sickle and hammer engraved into the buttstock.

You should try not being so insecure.

A ni**er gun. A glock.

VIVA BOLSONARO

he doesn't wear an aehago face tshirt

Not him. But i think you misread.
Sounds like he hates “riced out glocks” and hes posting what a glock with accessories *should* or in his opinion ought to look like.

Still comes off hypocritical to me

>never got upset by this
>just let the dude shoot
What the fuck is so hard?

No one's saying he should stop. It's just a circle jerk thread on cringey guns and their owners at the range.

Attached: 89074019823741.jpg (1280x1543, 218K)

This.
>I hate riced out glocks
>Except my riced out glock. That one is okay.

It's really just how glock ricers are. Everyone else is the problem while theirs are aesthetic as fuck. Glock ricers are always hilariously un-self aware.

In the ranges I've went to, There are solid dividers between lanes. If I am at the table shooting like I am supposed to I can't even see the people next to me nor what they are shooting unless they are one lane over and their barrel pokes out in front of the firing line.
What's with you fags going out of your way to look at what other people do? You are not shooting behind everyone are you?

>not stepping back behind the line to enjoy a cigar or a drink

Yeah, that guy is me, and it's a 1855 percussion cap single shot .58. Once fired it makes a sha-fooom sound with so much bass that your little pop guns are drowned out, this makes you "mad" ....or maybe it's the cloud of smoke that envelops the whole range and you can't see your targets?

>see a faggot show up with *that* gun

Attached: BladeRunner1982Blaster01.jpg (450x300, 54K)

Glocks are made to be riced out.

y'all some dumb motherfuckers. aesthetic+utilitarian =/= rice. not my gun anyways, mine are bone stock except for maybe seperate furniture on my PTR

Pistol mounted rifle grenade style gas bomb??? Who the fuck

Someone did that to me one time and I felt like my teeth were going to shatter. Outdoor range with two-seat tables.
I had no idea it would feel like that, I can't fault the guy since he at least offered to swap seats with me so that his brass wouldn't be flying past me or into me. I was shooting my M48 and he had a short-barrelled AR. Learned something new very quickly. There weren't any other seats, so I just stood up and a foot back to practice shooting while standing. Didn't feel any pressure or waves there but I still saw his muzzle flashes.

That's never happened to me.
I would actually be pretty happy considering that I have literally never seen anything but durr guns and ARs at my range.

>"The mind-curdling cacophony of the battlefield! Shape it, savour it, add to it until your senses shake and your minds quiver with deafening bliss!"

Attached: Screenshot_322.jpg (832x513, 107K)

>Can't think of much that irks me other than riced out glocks. pic unrelated, it's shit i like.
>that irks me other than riced out glocks. pic unrelated, it's shit i lik
>other than riced out glocks. pic unrelated, it's sh
>an riced out glocks. pic unrelated, it'
>d out glocks. pic unrelated, i
>pic unrelated,
Do you understand why you're bad at reading?

Obreezy

Attached: obrez.webm (888x500, 1.39M)

Glock

The only acceptable answer is of course...

AR15
Huge muzzle break
All lanes open
Gets placed right next to you

End of thread

>turn to the faggot in the booth
>tap him on the shoulder
>he turns to face me, keeping the muzzle up and in a safe direction, notice scar on his chin
>ask him 'how long do I have to live.'
>he stares at me for a second before returning to face down range
>I pick him up and throw him over my head through a plate glass window into some fembots
It's like every other day with this faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=L1YN9QMKpBo

Even better, it's basically just an aluminum golf ball and that's it. You just fucking shoot a golf ball at them and then you have to reload and strip that stupid shit off your gun because it didn't cycle

>Hakim
based, what ammo do you use, new production 8mm can be pricey
>one day i will have one

Attached: Hakim angles.jpg (1500x825, 587K)

Imagine being so much of a faggot that you care so much about what some rando shoots at the range, that you come home and make a thread whining about it like a little bitch online.

I'm at the range. It's rainy outside so I go to a 25yard indoor range. I have my featureless ar and I am just dicking around with a new sight. I hear fuck, shit, fuck, shit for a bout two minutes. I ask my buddy the RSO to watch my shit and I go check out what's the matter. Young kid is trying to get his new ar running. This thing is fresh out of a factory box. I ask him if he knows how to use it. He says something about youtube. I ask him if it's ok if I check it, he says no, I say ok no problem if you need help I'm at lane 10 or an RSO can help. He just turns around without saying anything so I fuck off back to my lane. 10 more minutes of fuck, shit, etc. I peek over and she him watching a video on his phone. He glances over sees me with one of my ars and I proceeded to mag dump look at him and shrug. I yelled "you sure you don't want help?". He packed up and left. He was only at the range for like 15 minutes total. I noticed his ar was non compliant but I had no intention of scaring him off or telling the government.

fpbp

Why would you post that picture? That's disgusting and off topic, you attention whoring cunt

sbr ar with some fucked up sideways porting muzzle break at an indoor range

For me its about behavior than their gun
>black powder alibi
>dude blasting away with his 308 until empty
Ok nigger

Not OP, but I buy PPU to reload the brass later.

>AR15 at an indoor range

You don't?

perfectly described these kids right here
Full on no guns soi, anyone who says shit like this has never shot a weapon, they're just fun to shoot

don't forget to take your pills boomer

Literally anything not a famas or nerf gun

I bet you get mad at people for liking root beer too
Fuck off man everyone likes their own shit

Not gonna lie, a pretty based post

>The only time anyone has even gotten a little pissy was some dumbass temp RSO that was upset about my CZ-82 throwing brass in his general direction.

Range Safety Nazis that get upset over something like that deserve to be so when the solution is to literally walk three feet to the left or right.

Fuck you for having poor shitty taste in life. Enjoy having your dick dry for the rest of your life.

Some old wooden obsolete piece of shit.

Liking old inferior garbage is not a personality. Sorry to have to be the one to tell you this.

I hate shooting the .50s they’re so loud and obnoxious, after the first few dozen rounds they get old in terms of being fun really quick

>TFW I was that guy
>brought AR with binary trigger to practice double taps and break it in
>get bored and go "full giggle" through about a hundred rounds
>I get off my lane to load pistol mags
>literally a crowd of a half dozen basketball americans and cholos behind my lane to watch

Attached: oper82hard.png (610x406, 577K)

tfw no operator gf to slap her ass

Deagle

>starts screeching and mag dumping into floor and ceiling
>RSO: That's not a soldier's gun! GTFO my range

Attached: lg_uspc_1.jpg (370x370, 18K)

It is not what they shoot, but what they wear.

>Tacticool helmet
>plate carrier/battle harness
>kneepads
>tactical pants
>milsurp boots

That sort of shit. One of the reasons I was always iffy about even looking into Garandthumb videos. Just looks like an utter asshole.

I just go in sweatpants and a sweatshirt or shorts and a t-shirt. What kinda fag dresses up for the range?

>PEOPLE ENJOY THINGS I DONT LIKE SO FUCK THEM

Wait, people DON'T do talking guns with other people in stalls that they haven't talked to?

The same type that do over serious airsoft milsim (dont get me wrong, airsoft is fun but it is a breeding ground for autists)

Don't you have to get dressed up for airsoft or getting hit will sting?

Plastic bb only stings for a millisecond.

Oh, I never got hit :^)

Your gun

Thats not how it works lmao

mosin

any rifle with a muzzle brake at an indoor 25 yard range
seriously, fuck off

Based fellow cz82 gentleman

>tinkling the guy two tables over with your cz82/3 brass
I do this on purpose

>see a faggot show up

I was at local range awhile back and 2 big chub beefs bearded tatooed guys literally were shooting at PINK TARGETS

this is pacific northwest and the homos are more difficult to tell from the str8s compared to south where I'm from

>Giving a single fuck other than "Oh hey it's an XXXX, neato." of what someone else has at the range.
Quit being such an insecure fucking fagtard

wheres that not a soldiers gun come from?

Did it knock over your Onions?

I've never understood why Slavaboos are so obsessed with this; it's not a good aesthetic look. Carving a giant Union Jack into an Enfield or the Stars and Stripes into a Garand or a swastika into a K98 buttstock doesn't look good; it just looks gaudy. Anyone who knows anything about the rifle type will already identify its silhouette with its country of origin anyway.

>semi auto 308 with a loudener
Wait, you put the fucking SHM Loudener on a 308?

Please tell me it's a pistol too.