I haven't forgotten, have you?

I haven't forgotten, have you?

PSA's prices went up as soon as me and other Californians were able to purchase extended magazines. And that is absolutely outrageous.

Californians are on the frontline of new gun regulations and we are essentially the line between this kind of stuff spreading to other states and this is how PSA rewards us?

Attached: CAsucks - Edited.png (1046x558, 199K)

Oh this thread again, stfu you inbred poor piece of shit. PSA does more more gun rights than just about anyone.

>inbred poor piece of shit.
Flyover retard detected.

that was like a month ago, who cares.

Attached: 11455076.jpg (340x565, 149K)

I really hope you never got your mags faggit

I do. Californians do.

dont speak for the rest of us you retard

Then you did a shit job of holding the line. You fags rolled over instantly and never make a peep.

Attached: 1344387966188.jpg (451x485, 191K)

lmao still seething

Attached: 1555705867934.jpg (768x1024, 66K)

I like californians a little but less after this thread. I am 100% serious.

He's not Californian, check his other threads that he posts every other day.

Also, I'm happy with PSA, they got me my mags.

Fuck off California is for fags and you don't deserve mags

How did you end up here on Jow Forums of all places?

I am a Californian, fuck off.

suck it

Attached: 1554347989779.png (684x440, 249K)

Sure you are

Attached: Capture.png (921x463, 88K)

OP btfo harder than my rights

Attached: B0F8D3A7-D4BB-4381-BAB0-7C28128D32C6.png (500x391, 31K)

>He's still mad
lmao

That's not me though.

>Flyover

You mean America? Enjoy your drought stricken spic infested shithole.

Attached: god-bless-america.jpg (1024x768, 500K)

>I cAnT hAnDLe pAyInG 2 DolArS mOrE fOr sOmEtHing My sTaTe is BanNeD fRoM

Jesus christ shit the fuck up you stupid poorfag carpetbagger. Nobody gives a fuck, buy them or dont. You dont see people pissing and moaning about 100$ obama ban mags.

God i fucking hate californians. Theyre fucking idiotic crybabies about literally fucking everything

Attached: 0EF4A92F-FCAD-49B6-ABC7-08A1CCB40CCA.png (1242x2208, 3.1M)

Enjoy your lack of jobs and upward mobility and trailer parks.

>and and
esl cabron?

>Capitalizing on an event
Sounds pretty American to me

>have you?
No because your dumb ass keeps making this thread as if you think it's the first time that sort of thing has happened. I'm gonna go ahead and guess that you weren't around for the Feinsteining but basically everyone pulled this shit and that wasn't the first time either. If you don't want to buy from PSA then don't buy from them but FFS stop making this thread, you're not accomplishing anything beyond shitting up the catalog.

Talk shits all you want but it doesn't change the fact that you flyovers can only wish you were like us because we have the land and the political power and the control over regulations.

Yah man I totally can't wait to move to Commiefornia, it seems so appealing

>What is called supply and demand.
If you had any brains you would have left that degenerate cuckshed of a state a long time ago. Instead you just go about reinforcing my theory that califags are genuinely a sub-human species. I have no sympathy for your kind.

Bruh, if you're a gun owner in CA, you have NO political power.

Jesus h christ dude, are you still on this? PSA had to order a fuckload of new mags to compensate for the Californian orders, they couldn't offer them at the SALE price they had going right before hand. They sold the lot they had marked for the sale then went back to selling at a regular pricing. Its not even gouging, that's how much pmags usually sell for. They couldn't sell the new lots immediately at a sales price because they would lose money off of it. You only offer a sale when inventory is costing more to keep around than to offer a better price on, and with the californians inventory was moving like a motherfucker.

Attached: I_detect_a_little_communism.png (1500x1500, 1.96M)

Like I said, we are the ones that stand between YOU and gun control spreading to the rest of the U.S.

Think about that the next time you talk shit about us. We do more to prevent the spread of gun control that you ever have.

I may be a Californian, but at least I'm not a delusional tard and a Californian like you.

>What is supply and demand
Take a course in basic economics you commiefornian scatterbrain.

Not him but as a Texan who finds himself increasingly surrounded by dumbass Californians this rings hollow.

>Demand goes up
>Supply stays the same
>Price goes up
Wow, economics in action everyone.

Attached: takagi smile.jpg (204x240, 12K)

Jesus Christ we don't need the same thread from the same fucker who doesn't understand supply and demand. Only thing you should be amd about is PSA didn't ship out orders that were placed before the deadline. Everyone was shipping and still is well after the 5th

how the fuck are you still making this thread??
WHY ARE YOU STILL MAD?! NO ONE ELSE IS NOT EVEN THOSE OF US WHO CAN STILL BUY THE MAGS
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK OFF
californian ips need to be banned for a bit.

The only way you could stop the spread would be g̶e̶n̶o̶c̶i̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ahem "cleaning up" the urban population centers and liquidating all the illegals. But even though I'd support that 100% it will never happen. Enjoy rotting in your shithole.

I fucking love seeing this thread and OP just getting laughed at. Brings me a smile 5 times a week.

To be fair the sale was scheduled to end way before anyone heard anything about any legal shit was ever announced about anything concerning mags in cali.

>PSA's prices went up as soon as me and other Californians were able to purchase extended magazines
Wrong, homo. The ban was lifted a full 2 days before the sale price ended at the beginning of April. You’re just being butthurt because you got caught stealing money from your mom’s purse.

No, fuckwit. We’re ecstatic that we could buy millions of regular mags as a giant “fuck you” to Becerra, and Kamala Harris. You, on the other hand, are simply representative of everything that’s wrong with the Castro district.

The funniest part of all this is I managed to order 20 of the D&H alum mags and a bunch of the pmags on sale at like 2am in cali. Op just waited around too long. I also bought a lot from my local store when they were the only ones with the balls to sell around here and yes they were marked up the owner is a good guy and I am not a poor fag.

>charging $1 less than MSRP
>began shipping as soon as the ruling was issue, didn't wait like many other companies did

You're right, I'll never forget how based PSA was that week.

Keep making this thread OP, and you'll keep getting BTFO by Jow Forums. It's basically free marketing for PSA at this point, not like they need it.

Ok, post California driver’s license, timestamped. Put tape over the personal info, and a 1/4” strip down the middle of the pic.

isn't PSA's entire shtick selling affordable ARs so that every citizen can own one? it seems a bit hypocritical to jack up mag prices because you know californians are gonna jump on them.

They didn't even jack the price up tho. They sold them at $1 below MSRP after a sale had ended.

They enforce more gun rights than states with assault weapons bans.
>won't shit ANY AR parts to NY, NJ, MA, CT
AR parts alone aren't even slightly illegal.

They still sold them below MSRP ya' fuckwit and they're still at the same price.

See your shill comment made me blind with rage. They enforce more gun LAWS. Fuck them and you. Faggot

Just consider it the same thing as your plastic tax you cuck state fucktard. I would say move somewhere free, but none of us want you either. I hope your entire state drifts off into the ocean, but each year you're still there, I believe in a benevolent god less and less.

This fucking guy, man. Jesus.

Or maybe you're just stupid. Figuring out which things can be sent where and following through on the practical end in the warehouse is infinitely more complex than just not shipping things to certain states.

You are all troglodytes for replying to this thread everytime it is up. You have such low iqs that you never realized that by replying, you continue to support the retard who posts this same thread evey other day. Kill yourselves, mongoloids.

Attached: D163FD7F-1EB5-4EBF-B301-415DA74F2E68.jpg (750x736, 122K)

Go look at the price of PMags on PSA right now. It's $12.30, which is the same as the "price increase" you're bitching about. Shut the fuck up.

Come on, user. OP is just putting up a target we can all have fun knocking down. Do you hate fun?

Cry harder, faggot. The tears are a great lubricant.

>oh no, three more fucking dollars! Whatever will we do?!?!?!?!

>california decided to randomly end a magazine ban for a week
>palmetto state armory didn't extend their mag sale
>you are entitled to get sale price because random court shit allowed you a 5 day window to buy mags, after the sale ended
Is everyone is california this entitled? Be thankful the commies are letting you keep the ones you were able to buy.

Demand went up therefore with a limited supply, cost will go up as well. This is actually a market correction force as it limits the ability of people from hording all of a certain commodity. With $7 mags a person is likely to buy twice as many as they would if they were $14, therefore allowing others to buy some mags rather than a few fudds buying out PSA only to scalp "banned" mags later. Same rule applies before a hurricane or ticket sales; raising prices is actually the best thing for society.

>inb4 muh shekels and big nose

Attached: onlygooddarkie.jpg (329x499, 15K)

Shut up retard. Every company that was selling mags raised prices during that. They're allowed too because it's a supply and demand. Now lots of places have lowered prices.

If you hate PSA you hate freedom. There is no other way it can go. Which side are you on?

>PSA had to order a fuckload of new mags to compensate for the Californian orders, they couldn't offer them at the SALE price they had going right before hand.

You do realize that PSA went back to selling mags at their previous pricing the day after Californians couldn't buy anymore, right?

As much as I hate OP and think he's a fag, PSA did take Californians for a bit of a ride, which runs completely counter to the CEO's stated goal for the company.

PSA also canceled any Californian orders they didn't ship before the stay went into effect, while Brownells allowed backordering and has continued to ship backordered magazines to Californians as they come into stock.

Stay mad and poor, fag.

hahaha they made so much money on you westcoast cucks
>palmetto state is the only website and no other magazines exist but pmags
you dumb fuckers need glassed

Damage control retard. We both know you're wrong. Flimsy excuse.

You realize there were added shifts to accommodate for shipping to California, right?

consider it a retard tax. you deserve much worse.

>every week user reminds us
how could we forget?
in other news, sage has many useful properties

kek
The very idea of moving back to the shithole on the coast I came from makes me laugh.

"flyovers" is a new derogatory term though. Keep using that. Especially around elections. I'm sure it'll end well for you.

>how to get 300 replies: the post
I’m more angry at the brainlets responding to this bait than I am at OP’s post

Someone go into the archive to show how many times this kike shill has posted this thread whining about a 3 dollar price increase

See
This is his 8th

Sage

PSA shipped my mags very quickly during Freedom Week. The price was fair. I am happy with PSA, and I am an actual paying California customer.
You can fuck off.

Attached: FreedomWeek1.png (1234x1273, 261K)

>extended magazines

Damn should have bought more

The hell it isn't.

Bullshit. When the delayed stay came out I ordered a second batch. PSA took orders until H -1 and shipped when they could, per Judge Benitez' stay.
My mags arrived a week later, and were shipped after the order was taken.

It's called supply and demand, you retard.

haha I did

Attached: FreedomWeek2.png (1228x1218, 111K)

good, fuck you, fuck Californians, fall into the see you faggots

If you support PSA you might as well support Cheaper Than Dirt also.

I bet this is the same tranny posting bitching about braces and tax stamps.

>If you only put this much effort and autism into overturning those unconstitutional laws
Luckily my state doesn't have bull shit mag restrictions so I can just wait a week for the sales if I need to. Also, testify at state level and participate in local politics.

Attached: pmag-sale.png (1600x677, 91K)

>below market price

> jack'd up prices
uwutm8