I'm trying to get something that's really concealable for summer and I've decided a snub nose is perfect for me...

I'm trying to get something that's really concealable for summer and I've decided a snub nose is perfect for me. What do you guys recommend?

Attached: 61695.jpg (540x300, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1umkX3wM58
youtu.be/Lf-IF1emoJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A butt plug

in pocket carry a kahr mk9 with 2 spare mags in my back pocket

aluminum is brittle and breaks more easily, get a polymer autoloader

I carried a S&W airweight J-frame for about a year,
Was a reliable gun, but I absolutely hated shooting it, and ended up replacing it with a Glock 42, which fits in the same footprint, but is way more shootable.

I've considered a sig P365 also, heard anything about those?

They had some issues but apparently they're fixed now.

>2019
>FIVE ROUNDS
FIVE ROUNDS
Why in the fuck would you choose something with a FIVE ROUND capacity?
Get a Shield 9mm

Fuck you you damn revolver fudds, I hope you get beat up when you run out of your FIVE FUCKING ROUNDS

FUCKING FAIR ENOUGH

You are going to want a .357, dont get one. .38sp +p does not have the stopping power of a small nuclear blast, you know that. I know that. but I would hate 5 of them pumped into my lungs.

.357mag has garbage ballistics out of snub barrels, and the recoil is gonna make follow up shots slow and less precise.

youtube.com/watch?v=O1umkX3wM58

Get a Shield
It’s popular for a reason

re-read, he said not to get a .357 Mag snub

Most shootings end after 1 to 3 shots, 5 might not be ideal but it's going to get you through 99% of potential dangerous situations.

Hard to tell, it's such a poorly written post.

that's some sorry bait.

Don't get a snub for summer carry, it's a boomer meme.

Difficult to see sights + heavy trigger, maybe he gets 2-3 rounds on target if he’s lucky. Considering it’s just 38+P from a short barrel, I don’t think that’s very comforting

I really like the LCR and if you can handle a little more weight the sp101. A revolver is a great carry gun because you don't need to worry about ftf or limp wristing, plus you don't need to worry about the gun getting pushed out of battery in a confrontation. Pull the trigger and it will go bang.

Smooth brain detected, snubbies are very valid carry guns even today. Lets see you shoot your ajtoloader from the pocket, or pressed against your target

Those are all stupid ideas

p365

Not at all, a carry gun that won't fail is better than one that will. You sound dumb

Ruger LCR or LCRx. You're carrying concealed so the hammerless LCR might be the best option, BUT the LCRx would allow for SA shooting at the range.

As for caliber; get .327 Fed Mag, .357 or 9mm

If you don't mind expensive plinking ammo (or if you reload) the .327 Fed Mag is a good cartridge that has most of the performance of .357 but can fit an extra round in the cylinder.

The .357 Mag LCR can shoot .38's for cheap(er) practice and .357 for carry. Proven caliber.

If you want to shoot it a lot, the LCRx in 9mm would be great. Cheap to practice with. Hits hard than .38 Special but not as unpleasant or hard to control as .357 mag out of a snubby. Only caveat is that you'll have to use decent ammo, stuff that's weakly seated, aluminum, or steel case isn't for this gun.

That's because most defensive gun usages are just brandishing. If you actually have to shoot, you might very well need to mag dump. If you plan on trusting your life to what's most likely, you might as well just not carry.

Why wluld you trust an autoloader that can ftf or get pushed out of battery, an autoloader is mpre likely to fail when dirty as well. A revolver will quite simply go bang everytime and if it doesn't you just pull the trigger, if an auto loader fails you need to at the least rack the slide and may have to do more.

Why a 42 instead of the 43?

Apparently the plucky little 32 has been brought back to life. This nasty little bastard can make a wound cavity comparable to a 9mm hydro-shock.

youtu.be/Lf-IF1emoJI

Attached: OwFuck.jpg (2048x2048, 244K)

LCPs are great too for easy pocket carry. PSA has the 10th yr anniversary ones with stainless slide for $220, also has the upgraded trigger. That's a pretty good deal. Thinking about getting one myself